PDA

View Full Version : Nothing Is A Secret

Toolite
09-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Through our spiritual walk we learn and it uncovers alot of truth.. Nothing was ever meant to be a secret from us but, as we develop and grow and mature spiritually we open ourselves for truth to be revealed..

What makes us great is that we all have something deposited in us that the other does not so that's why it's good to share your experiences.. you maybe the stronger in that gift and decide to speak up and then others will come too because they realize they were not the only one with that experience.. We rely alot on confirmation and I think we should.. too..

Don't allow fear or what others may think of you stop your growth and learning..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

pocketme
10-02-2011, 09:16 PM
I agree with you. Everyone has their own beliefs mine is reincarnation, some things we remember from our past life and some things we need to relearn. The information is inside our heads, we just need to access it.

Toolite
11-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Yes that's true...Thats how we can recognize truth when we read it because it was always in us too..

primrose
05-05-2011, 08:04 AM
:smile: I agree with you. Everyone has their own beliefs mine is reincarnation, some things we remember from our past life and some things we need to relearn. The information is inside our heads, we just need to access it.

I also believe in re-incarnation, my belief is based on feelings, I can't say I have actual memories, it sounds as though you do. How about Karma do you think it applies?

Racer X
07-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Except for one thing.........

I cannot say though....

konrard
08-05-2011, 05:40 PM
I agree with you. Everyone has their own beliefs mine is reincarnation, some things we remember from our past life and some things we need to relearn. The information is inside our heads, we just need to access it.

I agree 100%

Except for one thing.........

I cannot say though....

we all have beliefs, and we all have truths
however, borrowing from Morpheus' statement in The Matrix,
the truth does not require your belief in it

we can practice truth without believing in anything :hug3:

Through our spiritual walk we learn and it uncovers alot of truth.. Nothing was ever meant to be a secret from us but, as we develop and grow and mature spiritually we open ourselves for truth to be revealed..
agreed bro. im a big fan of tool, as well :headbang:

Don't allow fear or what others may think of you stop your growth and learning..
thank you :)

Toolite
12-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Karma.. we get karma back in this life.. just when we think we got away with it.. it comes back.. you dont get away with anything...lol.. ever...

Silver
12-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Karma.. we get karma back in this life.. just when we think we got away with it.. it comes back.. you dont get away with anything...lol.. ever...

...prompts me to say I don't believe in the fear-based anything, just your basic human survival instinct maybe...

Verunia
13-05-2011, 12:02 AM
Agreed, Toolite! The truth, the most basic and elusive thing.. I think if we want it badly enough, we can open our eyes enough to see it right in front of us. That's usually where it is, and it's nothing that fear makes it out to be. That's what I've learned.

pocketme
15-05-2011, 10:12 PM
:smile:

I also believe in re-incarnation, my belief is based on feelings, I can't say I have actual memories, it sounds as though you do. How about Karma do you think it applies?

I am not a believer in Karma, we must make mistakes to learn no matter how big they are. I believe we are reborn into the same groups of people and that is why some are more familiar then others.

Silver
26-08-2011, 08:19 AM
I am not a believer in Karma, we must make mistakes to learn no matter how big they are. I believe we are reborn into the same groups of people and that is why some are more familiar then others.

I appreciate that simple, innocent approach ~ sometimes it seems like people who ascribe to Karma sort of contradict themselves (at least, I sure don't understand their explanations (but I respect what they believe, whether I or they understand it clearly).

H:O:R:A:C:E
28-08-2011, 11:36 PM
To me, 'karma' seems undeniable. It has many names and many explanations. It is the principle behind the "Golden Rule"; the 3rd Law of Motion by Newton; and the idea that "what goes around, comes around". If we wish, we can probably describe [all] Cause and Effect in terms of karma.
Perhaps karma is most useful to us, as a tool, in finding "balance". And in discovering "center". And in locating "source".
As for secrets, I'm not a big fan. For me, God is the God of Love, and Love is "sharing and caring". Secrets are "unshared" and ultimately nothing. The secrets' exclusionary nature minimizes it, until it is no more.

"There's no place like home" ~ Dorothy Gale

Toolite
20-11-2011, 09:45 PM
the world is based on cause and effect.. and causes catch up with us and do effect us on a basic level. I think its good to pay attention and learn from this because I believe things we stay in denial we continue to have to deal with them which can hender our growth at some point.

helygen
31-01-2012, 03:11 PM
As a novice to spirituallity I can just say that I'm following my gut instinct in all things spiritual. If I aim to do no harm and try to do good I think I'll be forgiven for the mistakes I'm bound to make. I trully feel I've found god for the first time in my life and it's FANTASTIC!!!!