PDA

View Full Version : Pulsating light when i was ill today....

casper
08-02-2011, 07:43 PM
This morning i woke up in a lot of pain...I was very ill. I had terrible period pains and turns out i had also caught a vomiting bug. I was in a lot of pain, got terrible blinding flashes of light and almost fainted from them. This was all medical i know but through out the day i just asked my spirit guide to help me because i felt miserable and everyone in the house had to go to work so i had no one to keep me company or mind me.

When i went to bed trying to rest during the day, i looked towards my window as the daylight shone around the cracks around the pulled down blind. I noticed that the daylight was pulsating brilliantly around the blind. It pulsated from a brilliant bright light back to normal. At first i thought my pulse was perhaps interfering with my vision but it wasn't a regular pulsating effect. I opened my eyes wide and it stopped so i squinted again and it started again but i opened my eyes properly again and it was just as clear as when i was squinting. It didn't scare me but i didn't what it was. Was it a normal thing to happen...a trick of the eyes?

Has anyone experienced this before????

Kaere
08-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Sorry you're feeling unwell casper ((hugs))

Is there a tree outside your window by any chance?

casper
08-02-2011, 07:49 PM
Thanks Kaere. I'm feeling alot better now than this this morning.
No there isn't a tree outside my window just a wide open garden. :)

Kaere
08-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Hmmm... I thought it might have been the branches moving and changing the intensity of the light. You're sure the blinds might not have been moving just slightly, like from a heat vent? Sounds like an optical illusion BUT since you asked your angels to be close to take care of you, it is also a possibility that you were picking up on their energy.

casper
08-02-2011, 07:57 PM
Yeah i know what you mean. I would have thought that if there was a tree, i've just had trouble figuring out what it was. :)

It could have been an optical illusion but there a no heat vents near it.
I thought if i had a temperature it could have been a hallucination but i wasn't so sick that i had a fever or a temperature so i still don't know. :P

SoaringSpirit
09-02-2011, 04:27 AM
That sounds terrible Casper. Are you sure it wasn't a migraine it sounds similar to when I used to get mine

casper
10-02-2011, 11:22 AM
That sounds terrible Casper. Are you sure it wasn't a migraine it sounds similar to when I used to get mine

I'm sure it wasn't a migrane because i didn't have any sort of pain in my head at all....just my stomach. :P

sound
10-02-2011, 12:06 PM
Casper I have witnessed a pulsating light before while i was experiencing an extremely high level of pain ... I can see you are not online so i will wait until you are logged in and then if you express an interest i will describe my experience for you :)

sound
10-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Hi again Casper ... thanks for the PM ... my story is a little long winded lol ...
My experience of that pulsating light goes back quite a few years. It was flooding where we lived and we were locked in on an island. I started to experience this slight pain in my right eye. I thought I had something in it but couldn't really see anything. My then partner looked a few times and he couldn't see anything either. As time went on it became increasingly painful and hurt to have my eye open so i wrapped a sling around my head and across my eye to keep it shut. After a while this wasn't helping either and the pain became excruciating. Then the fun begins ... I managed to get through the night and then early the next morning I got my pushbike and put it into the boat (we didnt have a phone) and then rowed across the river which was still rising quite rapidly ... I remember that the pain would come in waves and when it did, i just had to squeeze my eyes tightly shut and 'ride it through' ... somehow i managed to get across the river and then get the bike out and proceeded to ride the 5 kilometers to the town where the doctor was. I had to ride through quite a lot of water across the road (traffic was cut thank goodness) I was riding along and the waves of pain would come and again i had no choice but to shut my eyes and hope for the best ... this is when i experienced the pulsating light ... it was pulsating from the center of my 'awareness' is the only word i can think of because I had my eyes shut tight ...it seemed to go on for a long period of time ... and when i would open my eyes, miraculously i would still be riding but would be much further down the road. It was almost as if something was guiding me through the periods of intense pain. I put faith in that 'something' for the whole journey really. I eventually got to the Doctors surgery and was admitted immediately ... he examined me and told me i had an ulcer on the cornea of my eye which was squillimeters away from the retina ... he gave me a shot of morphine for the pain and a shot of antibiotics and covered my eye and i was airlifted by helicopter to hospital where i was kept in a dark room for a week ... I was told it was a miracle I didn't loose my eye ... getting back to the light though ... at the peak of the pain there was nothing left to do other than to 'transcend' it and that light was like a beacon ... I wont forget it :hug3:

spirit72
10-02-2011, 11:10 PM
Hi Casper ...
You can get tummy migraine with just pain and sickness to the tummy...

As for the light , I get this when I am in pain... I ask for my healing angels to surround me... And they sometimes send a green light and sometimes a White light...it pulses around were ever I am sitting or laying, it is very bright... But I feel there energy takeing the pain from me...
Did you symptoms get a little better after the light...?

lost Alice
22-08-2011, 01:25 AM
Dear Casper, sounds very similar to what I went through when I was first changing/remembering(not intended to freak u out). Except it lasted on and off for months at that time of month. I am older but dont see why that really matters or it could just b coincidence if u beleive in that, I do not.