PDA

View Full Version : Being 'talked at' whilst asleep

~Jay~
28-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Sounds strange, but has anyone else expereinced a voice talking to them for what seems to be all night? It's happened to me a few times when I've been having a restless night, and am hovering between a semi-awake/alseep state. Sometimes it was accompanied by a dream in a classroom type setting.

Unfortunately most of what the voice said I haven't been able to conciously remember, but I did get a couple of things which stuck in my mind the following morning. One thing I got was "...and the Moon Goddess gave birth to the Faery Queen, Honora" :icon_eek: I found this amazing, as prior to this point, the only thing I knew about fairies was what I'd read as a child. I wasn't even convinced they existed then! It sent me off on a frantic learning curve after that, though, heehee!!!

Another helpful thing I remembered was the name of an author I'd never heard of before. I was in the middle of studying something about the nature of our reality, and this guy's work was a fantastic help in getting me to understand the subject I was trying to get my brain cells around.

Not sure who or what this 'voice' belonged to, but I would suspect it was a spirit guide or even my higher self - especially as most of this happened when the kundalini stuff kicked in for definate. Never been so connected & had such spiritual experiences in my life until then.:smile:

Lapis
28-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Jaycee,

Good stuff you! :smile:

I can't tell you how many years I've been hearing and half remembering my other life. My life at night while I'm asleep and much more easily aware of larger aspects of larger aspects of certain things and certain realities/dimensions.

It's really common to NOT remember about 95% of what we learn while in our other lives, our night lives. It's kind of like trying to run 220 electricity (expanded awareness) down into smaller 110 wiring system (awake or daily awareness). It usually just dosen't hold or connect for the most part. But......not to worry because at that slightly higher, faster level of being, we DID get it all and it's all still there in us even though we may not have instant access to it down here in our daily awareness.

One of the many reasons why this sort of Training or Teaching is happening to us (and it's happening to far more than you'd guess people) while asleep, is that it's so much of an easier and faster way to receive higher dimensional information. No stress, no fuss, no muss just straight 'downloads' from like you said Jaycee, our Guides and/or our own Higher Selves. Eventually these Teaching or rather RE Teachings help us to become better at holding open our expanded awareness for longer and longer periods of time while in our physical bodies.....getting that 220 energy directly! This is channeling our own higher aspects while in physicality. This is another huge aspect of ascension. We are actually working from both sides of the consciousness and dimensional fence so to speak! Our Guides and Higher Selves are at another level screaming at us constantly trying to help us down here by building a consciousness bridge from Their Side. And......the better we get at remembering these Teachings and meetings and the intense information given us at night, we start to work on building a consciousness bridge from this physical side of the energy/consciousness fence too. Then magically one day (very soon by the way), there's NO bridge anymore! We've met ourselves on the middle of this consciousness bridge which instantly transforms us and reconnects us directly with all those Guides and our own Higher Selves. No more need for any "middle man" so to speak. This is one very large and very important aspect of our ongoing Ascension processes.

I hope I was able to accurately express what I was trying to. :cool:

Lee
25-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Jaycee,

Good stuff you! :smile:

I can't tell you how many years I've been hearing and half remembering my other life. My life at night while I'm asleep and much more easily aware of larger aspects of larger aspects of certain things and certain realities/dimensions.

It's really common to NOT remember about 95% of what we learn while in our other lives, our night lives. It's kind of like trying to run 220 electricity (expanded awareness) down into smaller 110 wiring system (awake or daily awareness). It usually just dosen't hold or connect for the most part. But......not to worry because at that slightly higher, faster level of being, we DID get it all and it's all still there in us even though we may not have instant access to it down here in our daily awareness.

One of the many reasons why this sort of Training or Teaching is happening to us (and it's happening to far more than you'd guess people) while asleep, is that it's so much of an easier and faster way to receive higher dimensional information. No stress, no fuss, no muss just straight 'downloads' from like you said Jaycee, our Guides and/or our own Higher Selves. Eventually these Teaching or rather RE Teachings help us to become better at holding open our expanded awareness for longer and longer periods of time while in our physical bodies.....getting that 220 energy directly! This is channeling our own higher aspects while in physicality. This is another huge aspect of ascension. We are actually working from both sides of the consciousness and dimensional fence so to speak! Our Guides and Higher Selves are at another level screaming at us constantly trying to help us down here by building a consciousness bridge from Their Side. And......the better we get at remembering these Teachings and meetings and the intense information given us at night, we start to work on building a consciousness bridge from this physical side of the energy/consciousness fence too. Then magically one day (very soon by the way), there's NO bridge anymore! We've met ourselves on the middle of this consciousness bridge which instantly transforms us and reconnects us directly with all those Guides and our own Higher Selves. No more need for any "middle man" so to speak. This is one very large and very important aspect of our ongoing Ascension processes.

I hope I was able to accurately express what I was trying to. :cool:

That's hit a nail right on my head Lapis, and i reckon my spirit guide would have loved to have hit it:icon_eek:
Last year on the way home from a fishing trip i decided to go into a spiritualist church and see if i'd get a reading. There were about 15 people in the congragation , and after the spiritualist had done is meditating we sang a few hymms and said some prayers, this was the first time i'd ever entered a spiritualist church, and i'd been tempted for some time. To my amazement the spiritualist looked at me and said "right i'm coming over straight to you....i have a gentleman to my left who is your spirit guide, he is an Egyptian but he has got a 7lb hammer waving it over your head" (see where i'm coming from now) the spiritualist went on to say " that he feels like he wants to bang his head on a tree because he just cant seem to get through to you that you have to open up more....he said you can do it but you wont " he went on and this really fascinated me he said " Your right eye is very sensitive to bright lights and whilst i'm looking at your eye i can see a hole in it where light escapes and it's making me stand back and hold my hands up to my face" now that was brill because i've had tests on my right eye at the hospital and the hole is a microscopic hole that needed to be found with dyes injected through my body, so that was a fantastic hit from the spiritualist. Then he amazed me more by saying " do you enjoy going on an American internet site has a German " wow he was right again. He also told me that i'm protected by some arch and also went on about colours around me that were significant....i went home a very happy man and must go again soon.

Lapis
25-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Lee,

When it's time.....it's just time! :wink: I'm very glad you sensed about getting a reading (a validation as I like to call them) right at that moment. It's very obvious that information aka "Light" is wanting to break through to you now. It's more activation time it sounds like Lee.

I'm going to say something that may sound rather bold, but as always, discern for all you're worth about it OK? Here we go -

If you are incarnate on Earth now, if you're breathing here now, this says that for many many reasons your soul/Higher Self/you and many other nonphysical beings (like you're Egyptian guide) all know that you are here during this incredible time period to go for the Gold! What I mean by going for the Gold is that this version of 'you' (and me and all of us) are attempting to (with huge help from all over) integrate all that we already know and have learned elsewhere. We are all "old souls" incarnate on Earth now, trying to take advantage of what's going on here now.....what's available here now that usually isn't.

We already have all this ancient knowledge in us from numerous 'past/future lives' and other places of learning so it's not that we need more of it necessarily. We need to REconnect with what we already know. That's why so many of our guides/helpers/nonphysicals etc. are nearly frantic with us because They all remember why we're here now!

So my recommendation would be to function more from the standpoint that you (all of us) are much farther along than you'd (we'd) ever guess or believe! Try to trust that you (all of us) are perfectly designed for being here in this incarnation now, to do what we're doing, even though we don't consciously remember or understand it all. Here's an old quote from a man in the US, Gordon-Michael Scallion, who channeles higher aspects of himself. This channeling was published in June 1995 and is speaking of the same thing.

"It does not matter when you begin the process of conscious initiation. It is only important that you begin. Each day, from sun up to sun set, is a new initiation. Each day new opportunities arise. For all on the Earth, there has never been a time, since man's entrance, when there has been an opportunity for such great gains in consciousness. From 1953 onward the Earth has been vibrating at rates never before experienced. From 1995 to 2001, the Earth's vibratory force will double. Movement in levels of initiation that may have taken a hundred or more incarnations, now may occure in one. These are blessed times."

cweiters
25-10-2006, 06:41 PM
I feel very unrestricted in this forum, I love to hear of things I haven't yet experienced. It has been very difficult for me to share the strange and sometime unfrobiden.

My friend was hospitalized earlier this year in a mental ward for hearing voices. I Love her so much and was there to support her with finding her way back to the familiar, she is better now. She still hear the voices, all of you have help me to help her. Thank you so much, please don't stop sharing from the heart regardless of.............

Appreciation & Love
cw

daisy
25-10-2006, 08:09 PM
only a couple of times, it's frustrating because though you can hear them you can't hear what they are saying maddening, ime anywayx

rose
27-10-2006, 11:28 AM
it gets a pain when you're not used to hearing spirit and you begin to hear your name called out every now and then. being around people on this site helps me accept it and be pleased instead of itching my ear furiously and shaking my head. at work i often hear jingling of change in pockets or shuffling etc and turn to see no on there at all near by. the building where i work is notorious for ghosts though. and we all do see many shadows in our peripheral vision moving around.

you guys keep me sane! :D