PDA

View Full Version : a simple LITHOMANCY

Uhmar
04-02-2011, 01:03 PM
this is a simple Lithomancy or divination with crystals and gemstones.
I will come back another day and do a toss them etc more complicated one
note: since there are actually twelve stones in this you could assign a month to each color as well to define timelines
==========================
http://i51.tinypic.com/33lkmmu.jpg

1. Choose a number from 1-24

2. You may ask yourself a question that you would like answered. The more specific the question, the more sense the answer will make. If you choose not to ask a question, this will give you an indication as to what may be going on subconsciously.

3. Look at the crystal wheel and put your finger on the first gem you are drawn to. (Do not think about it - look at the wheel and point. This is the gemstone you need most, today. Look up what this color and crystal represents.

4. Now count clockwise, each stone, with the number you chose. This will reveal a possible problem or difficulty you are encountering. Look up what this color and crystal represents.

5. Now count clockwise, each stone, (from the stone you currently are on) with the number you chose, again. This will tell you the possible solution for the future. Look up what this color and crystal represents.

Red Stones: Garnet, Spinel, Jasper, Fire Opal, Ruby: grounding, protection, courage, energy, motivation, action. Help with blood, relieve anemia, stop bleeding, heal rashes and wounds.

Pink Stones: Rose Quartz, Rhodonite, Rhodochrosite, Pink Beryl, Kunzite, Rubellite Tourmaline: calm, sooth, stop distress, help with love. They smooth difficulties in relationships, help with self-love and are good for group rituals.Release negative energy, emotional release stone.

Orange Stones: Amber, Carnelian, Citrine, Copper, Topaz, Pyrite: for personal power, self esteem. They are connected to the Sun, attract luck and success, assists in positive outcomes. Use for leadership, being self assured, encourage rapid release of stress.

Light Green Stones: Agate, Jade, Peridot: these are for growth. Expanding your horizons, harmonious balance, breaking down barriers. Help with money, luck, prosperity, grounding and balance.

Green Stones: Aventurine, Bloodstone, Emerald, Jade, Moldavite, Tourmaline, Verdelite: These are for healing. Balancing the heart energies, stabilizing, calming influences. Eyes, kidneys, stomach, migraines, esp. Also helpful with money, luck, prosperity, grounding and balance.

Blue/Green Stones: Amazonite, Aquamarine, Chrysocolla, Turquoise: harmonizing the heart and the throat energies. These stones bring self-expression, creativity, joy and happiness. Great healing stones, which can strengthen the immune system. The most Universal colored gems for protection, releasing tension and encouraging communication.

Blue Stones: Agate, Blue Quartz, Kyanite, Sapphire: calm emotions, sleep, healing, ulcers and inflammation. Use them in the bath for purification. Powerful instincts, intuition, communication.

Light Blue Stones: Blue Lace Agate, Celestite: calm emotions, utilize for cool, peaceful energy. Will help the throat, bones and structural body components. Can help to bring you out of yourself and can help release fear and mental fatigue. Cools down hot situations, anger and insecurity.

White Stones: Apophyllite, Quartz, Milky Quartz, Botswana Agate, Danburite, Moonstone, Selenite: Solidified light. These stones are luminescent, reflecting water and light. Allowing clarity, transparency, release of negativity energy, blocks...both emotionally and physically. These stones are ruled by the Moon. Sleep, psychic abilities, promote lactation, protection after dark, gets rid of headaches. Opens us up to Universal energies.

Brilliance Stones: Diamonds, Herkimer Diamonds: Absolute clarity. Complete commitment. Allowing clarity, transparency, release of negativity energy. Aura and Chakra clearers, these stones are the purist in form and function, representing the Ultimate Clarity in Life.

Purple Stones: Amethyst, Fluorite, Sugilite: express mysticism, purification, meditation, psychic work, subconscious, health, obedience, headaches, mental illness, hair problems and sleep.

Indigo Stones: Kyanite, Lapis Lazuli, Sodalite: self control, grounding, resilience, quiet power, invisibility, peace, may also indicate anxiety. Allows for quiet awareness and gives room for more receptive communication and promotes understanding.

http://www.peacefulmind.com/divination.htm#Color Divination Wheel

StoneAgeQueen
04-02-2011, 01:20 PM
I got a purple stone, health and psychic work is all I've been thinking about lately!

Uhmar
04-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Well done Stone Age Queen...

Amazing how it all comes together isn't it ...I think that is what I got so interested in so many different methods.

I always go Pah...yeah rite!!! when I hear peopel say they cant read anything...

If you can read directions you can read..lol
I put a couple methods here that take no expereince or specific training to do ...

Lithomancy is actually a very skilled oracle. That one is just a simple one...

Now I must go see what stone I get .lol
actually there are three stones to answer the issue, the rpoblem, the difficulty

I got pink, orange and burgandy... not telling what order lol lol

Adrienne
04-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Amazing Uhmar ! And the 3 stones I got in the reading , I always carry with me. I am wondering though.... maybe they need a cleansing or recharging ?

Dream Angel xx