PDA

View Full Version : Feng shui?

Eternal-Star
04-02-2011, 12:51 PM
I read somewhere that using feng shui was good but I haven't a clue what it is or how to use it. Has anyone heard of this? What is it and how do you use it?
Thanks for your help. :smile:

Uhmar
04-02-2011, 02:26 PM
There is no simple answer for feng shui..it is a life style and placement of things around you. It is a system of living and being to bring peace and harmony to oneself and in ones home.

It is about energy flow....

SoaringSpirit
04-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Eternal Star, its very interesting and you can find lots about it on the internet or get yourself a book about it. Its bascially a kind of oriental way of bringing good chi (life force) into your home and life and correcting things that can cause bad chi. I use quite a few aspects in my home.

Eternal-Star
07-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Thanks! I'll have to check the internet for it and look for some books.

Love&Light
17-02-2011, 07:39 PM
I'm kind of interested in Feng Shui!

I'm interested to know how it's supposed to be pronounced for a start!?

I read in a book that it's pronounced 'Fung Shway' but someone insisted that is incorrect?! :confused:

Can someone clarify who it is pronounced?:confused: :confused: :confused:

blackraven
18-02-2011, 01:57 AM
Love&Light - Feng Shui is pronounced 'Fung Shway.' It's a very complex area of study to get into in detail on the forum, but I included a introductory website by Feng Shui expert Ro****a Tchi. She keeps it pretty straight-forward and simple on her about.com website. Check it out.

http://fengshui.about.com/

Blackraven

Eternal-Star
06-03-2011, 06:44 PM
Thanks for posting the site, it's an interesting read.