PDA

View Full Version : Magenta Chakra

Ladofthelight
04-02-2011, 12:49 AM
What are people's experiences and thoughts about this?

Love.

Lad

AngelBreeze
04-02-2011, 01:39 AM
What are people's experiences and thoughts about this?

Love.

Lad

Warm greetings, ladofthelight!

I LOVE your pseudonym! It is great and so warm sounding!

The "Magenta Chakra" is basically referring to the 8th Chakra which in the West we do not often use. The East does use it in some areas however. Since the 7th Chakra (high spiritual connection to God) is the highest we often hear about and use here in the West, the 8th is a step higher therefore associated with energies that are of an even more refined spiritual or cosmic nature.

When we work with the 8th Chakra we are aligning ourselves to be of complete service to humanity where we will work unimpeded in a way that is exemplary to all. In working with this chakra we would leave ego completely behind. Therefore, it is a chakra that few can work with in a totally giving manner. Saints and others I feel have reached this level of spirituality where they can sacrifice the self so much and to such a level that they think only of being of service to others and denying the self in most all ways.

To those who are open to working with this chakra -- I Salute You! It can only mean that you have reached a superior level of human and spiritual growth whereby you are ready to give of yourself not only 100% Plus, but 24/7 as well. May God be with those who feel led to live the life that is required if this chakra is to be used correctly and to the fullest extent! May they be eternally blessed in their endeavor to serve humanity!

Thank you so much, Lad, for bringing this chakra into our conversation!

Ladofthelight
04-02-2011, 02:44 AM
:-)

Thanks for the detailed and loving response, AngelBreze :-)

I felt compelled to get an opinion when my vision went magenta yesterday.

Much love.

Lad

Adrienne
04-02-2011, 02:55 AM
Wow, very cool Lad !

Most interesting AngelBreeze, I learn something new every day. Thank you.

blessings to you both,
Dream Angel xx

AngelBreeze
05-02-2011, 06:02 AM
:-)

Thanks for the detailed and loving response, AngelBreze :-)

I felt compelled to get an opinion when my vision went magenta yesterday.

Much love.

Lad

(\o/)

Very warm greetings, Laddy!

You're very welcome!! I sense a great loving nature in you and that is a very good thing as we need more people with that kind of heart in this world! Always be loving to others and see it multiply back to you many times over!

I have not heard of that before as it concerns one's eyes. You might want to make sure and find out about your vision going magenta. It more than likely behooves you to know that it is not something else going on with your precious eyes that you would want to know about.

Much love to you too!

Uhmar
05-02-2011, 10:59 AM
The vision going magenta only lasts till you finish incorporating the new energies it brings with it. . For me it lasted on and off about a year then you won't as you say go magenta anymore. It still pops up occasionally but not non stop any more.

I also believe it to be what all Angel Breeze said but I believe it to be higher then the 8th chakra. But I base that on I believe there are a minimum of 22 main chakras not including the lesser chakras.lol Whichs 13 of them above the head.It's placement is not actually important as it's blessing.

Plus we have many ancient chakras reactivating these days and a few of the chakras are shifting making room for some of them to activate.

Well done Lady of the Light..it speaks volumes of your blessing. Just absorb it into your being.

in progress
05-02-2011, 11:15 AM
The others are ahead of me. I only know it's related to love because I felt that sometimes when seeing the color. I also associate it w/ the smell of roses.

I had a vision of a being once (not human, I think it was Sekhmet) wearing magenta and I got the most awesome feeling of gentle love radiating from her.

Silver
05-02-2011, 11:26 AM
I definitely feel 'in tune' with the color, magenta, and have been thinking a lot about that particular color of late. When I see it, I am so drawn in to it.

Ladofthelight
07-02-2011, 08:20 PM
As an aside, I had a "stigmata" - type experience about a week and a half ago where I was enveloped by a beautiful scent during meditation. I know it wasn't the motel I was staying in :-) I use the term "stigmata" because I know not what the name for only the presence of a scent is. There was no "crucifiction" aspect to this experience.

As for "things going magenta", I have just had this color appear very strongly in closed "third eye" vision. It was whirling around with the other colors I usually see, Indigo, violet, lime green and a lighter "blue green".

I have found reference to these colors elsewhere. Xan reminded me that cognitive understanding will only get me "so far".

Regardless, I appreciate very much the thoughts of others on this topic. We are just sharing the love anyway :-)

Every once in a while, my brain likes to take a spin. Its a good brain, but a bit recalcitrant at times :-)

Loves.

Laddy

Spiritlite
07-02-2011, 09:06 PM
Love this thanks for this thread.
Learn something new everyday.
Spiritlite.

Enya
07-02-2011, 10:11 PM
For me, magenta is the colour of JOY.

AngelBreeze
07-02-2011, 11:43 PM
As an aside, I had a "stigmata" - type experience about a week and a half ago where I was enveloped by a beautiful scent during meditation. I know it wasn't the motel I was staying in :-) I use the term "stigmata" because I know not what the name for only the presence of a scent is. There was no "crucifiction" aspect to this experience.

As for "things going magenta", I have just had this color appear very strongly in closed "third eye" vision. It was whirling around with the other colors I usually see, Indigo, violet, lime green and a lighter "blue green".

I have found reference to these colors elsewhere. Xan reminded me that cognitive understanding will only get me "so far".

Regardless, I appreciate very much the thoughts of others on this topic. We are just sharing the love anyway :-)

Every once in a while, my brain likes to take a spin. Its a good brain, but a bit recalcitrant at times :-)

Loves.

Laddy

Warm greetings, Laddy!

Charming to speak with you again! Your experience was indeed interesting. The name for what you experienced is Clairalience. That means clear smelling of something that the ordinary senses cannot normally detect but your extended senses can.

And of course, "Stigmata" would be making reference to the wounds that Jesus Christ suffered during the crucifixion. They are very painful for those who are blessed with receiving the stigmata. I know of one lady who receives the stigmata often and has a website that speaks about it and her NDE.

Oh, I see that the magenta color you had mentioned previously was actually only in your Third Eye vision! That is good to know.

May your day be truly Blessed!