PDA

View Full Version : Someone is leaving

lyzth
17-08-2016, 02:03 PM
Hello,

I was already concentrated, sitting, all alone, then I turned back, and I saw someone (a man) leaving through the front door. This is not the first time I saw *them*, and * them* appear in several forms, but I still do not understand why. Makes me feel sad anyway.
Thanks.

Crystal Ambassador
18-08-2016, 03:07 AM
That's an interesting experience to have, I wonder what it is too. I first thought of someone going far away, like a soldier being deployed or someone who is moving out from their family home. I'd expect it to happen in a very old home or one that's near water.

lyzth
20-08-2016, 06:44 PM
' Hi Crystal... why in old house or near water? Thanks.

Crystal Ambassador
21-08-2016, 04:39 PM
Old houses tend to collect spirits, who may or may not be aware they're repeating the same actions. The older the house, the more likely to have a sad event happen to the residents like, say, a man going away to war when drafted. Those emotional imprints can linger as well, though I'm not sure whether they're typically enough to create a replaying image.

I've heard of what's called "residual haunting", which is where energetic residue of an event is retained enough in the environment around it - most typically in places built near a lot of water or limestone - to occasionally reproduce images and sounds of that event. It seems to be more common the case with activity that is the same and doesn't appear to be conscious or capable of interaction. For example, whereas a "typical" spirit presence might move around, say different things, or appear in different forms, a residual one may always be an image of someone walking across the hall to their hotel room. They wouldn't respond to an investigator or witness calling out to them or being close by.

What's interesting is that you mentioned it repeats but sometimes takes on different forms.

lyzth
26-08-2016, 03:13 AM
Thank you Crystal
I do not know what does it mean, I am rather sure that I bacj to see him again, but this time it was a vivid experience, it scared me, it has happened on street, and he came to talk to me as if he knew about me. I am quite worried.

Crystal Ambassador
26-08-2016, 06:29 PM
So it sounds like he's sentient then. It's incredibly common for a spirit that lingers around a house to start trying to interact with someone who's sensitive to them. Most spirits are trying to find someone to talk to, either for comfort or - more commonly - to find someone who will talk to their left-behind family and friends on their behalf. A lot of them don't know they're deceased, or if they do know don't realize that what they're doing to reach out and talk is startling the people they're trying to talk to. It can help to say out loud that you're not comfortable talking to them, and that when they approach you it's startling. Most spirits who are conscious are willing to stay away after that, and some will move out completely to try and find someone who can help them. You might have to do it a couple times to remind them but usually they acquiesce.

lyzth
26-08-2016, 11:52 PM
Hi Crystal, it seems weird, he was behind me wearing gorgeous clothes and hat, and he said things at out loud as he knew me. During these last days I thought I have created him. Like thoight come true.

Crystal Ambassador
27-08-2016, 04:11 PM
That's pretty intruiging that he's manifesting so strongly; it sounds like he's gotten better at it each time. I'd be curious as to what period the clothes seemed to be from. I know some spirits can change what they wear, perhaps he's shifting to match what you would like to see, so that you'll be more comfortable?

lyzth
05-09-2016, 10:51 AM
For sure, clothes seem old, but hat matches with coat, same colour.

Crystal Ambassador
05-09-2016, 04:15 PM
It sounds like anywhere between the 1920s and 1960s that he could be from; hats were quite popular back then for men.

lyzth
07-09-2016, 01:31 PM
Dear Crystal

I can remember... two weeks ago I saw him, but firstly I heard him calling me for what I work on (not my name, but something like "I know you...you do this...that..."). The clothes were browning in hat and coat combination, he was not so tall, actually, more low than tall. He was carrying something in the left hand, shaking it, but I could not see clearly if it was a packet of biscuits or another pack. I was scared, so I pressed my step, walked away to another part of the sidewalk, then I went slow, left him pass, he did not stop to speak alone. Strange thing that it seems only I was seeing him.

Crystal Ambassador
09-09-2016, 03:40 AM
It's interesting he's so proactive, and it's not uncommon for just one person to see something. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason, sometimes spirits just are only visible to one. Overall it sounds like he's quite intelligent and friendly.

lyzth
11-09-2016, 01:43 PM
Hello,Crystal
It was a scary experience though.

Crystal Ambassador
12-09-2016, 03:48 AM
I would imagine, especially if he was following you.