PDA

View Full Version : How do I contact my guides?

LightKeeper
16-08-2016, 02:35 PM
I think I heard mine.... Once. Where did they go and how do I contact them again?

Rozie
16-08-2016, 05:51 PM
They didn't go anywhere. They communicate with you in ways. They don't need to talk.

LightKeeper
17-08-2016, 01:54 AM
Can you explain to me what those ways are?

Johnathanrs
17-08-2016, 02:51 AM
Explain to me how to describe colors to a person who is blind and has never seen before and I will gladly explain it to everyone.

Chrysalis
17-08-2016, 06:05 AM
I think I heard mine.... Once. Where did they go and how do I contact them again?

Your guides didn't go anywhere. You just need to repeat what you did in the first place. :smile:

shoni7510
17-08-2016, 10:23 AM
They can communicate with you through dreams, songs, other people, animals, intuition or you could ask them to talk to you in a specific time like during meditation or a dream. They never leave us but are always around us.

BMD.KKS
18-08-2016, 07:38 AM
You can pray for guidance and you will receive it in the ways shoni explained. If you are ready then you may receive it through direct contact too.
Dreaming is the common used method, since our connection with the astral planes is strongest then. Even if you don't remember your dreams, the message has still gone through and you'll carry it with you in your waking state and it will affect you.
The higher our frequency, the greater our connection from light guides. If we have a low vibration, then we will receive guidance from dark entities that resonate at low vibration. So we have to be very conscious of where we are vibrating at and only do things that elevate our frequency and avoid things that lower it.
No one is a lone ranger. We are always being influence and guided. What we are guided by is determined by how we vibrate.

Supernovaseed
25-08-2016, 09:29 AM
I found my guides through shamanism. Basically you journey to their realm and ask them to meet you. I hear 80% of the time they do it on your first try.

A good beginner book is Walking in Light, by Sandra Ingerman, or (i think it was called) Finding the Sacred Garden by Hank Wesselman.

My first experience, i read the sequel to Finding the Sacred Garden, only i didn't know it was the sequel. It was called, Spirit Medicine. It is about contacting your team of master healers. He said to go to the sacred garden, which he didn't give enough info for me to get it quite right, and ask for your healers to meet you there. I tried and tried but i saw no one in my sacred garden, until i opened my eyes! Then the living room was full of them. Right in front of me was like a whole tribe of Native Americans dancing. There were also a pioneer women, a woman in a business suit and a young girl. They all introduced themselves in one way or another, but i had no idea of what to do with them lol.

I had to find another book lol! So i found Finding the Sacred garden which basically told me how to get to the lower realms where the animal and plant spirits were and how to get to the upper realms to find my spiritual teacher. Turns out she was the lady in the business suit. Sarah, (from the bible) but she looks way different than in that incarnation! You need faith and then do it!

I found fairies and angels before that. My first thing i saw was when i did a visualization from the web to see a fairy with a gift. I did it and i saw a 2d face like something off the rice crispies box with a 2d trumpet. But i believed... That night i got a dream from my deceased grandpa who played the trumpet.

The next day, i figured I could do a better visualization myself, so i put my hands out and started imagining what fairy feet would look like in fairy shoes and i went up until it cartwheeled off my hands. I have absolutely NO imagination!! I didn't even know how to pretend as a child. I have always read books to "see." This was a real problem for me as i am an artist with no juice... I could only draw/ paint etc. what i was looking at.

Now i look up sometimes the house is full of fairies all of a sudden which came out of nowhere or angels etc. really neat. So if you think it is just your imagination - think again! They always surprise me. It freaks me the heck out! I am still in shock and reeling just this is all pretty new to me. But i am a believer.

Learning to hear was another matter. First with the fairies it was yes or no questions, then i might hear a very important phrase. But it is going great now. I could hear Sarah very clearly the first time i met her. Now we are having trouble with me putting words into her mouth. She says Stop it!

I have been having more of a hard time because i have been asking questiins i have prepared and expecting certain answers, but it doesn't help me to do that at all. I just got in her way. So she sent me to see a fairie who told me what i needed to know. I hadn't figured out what i thought a fairy would say, so i heard them clearly... I am learning!

As a Christian (before) i learned to seek god and the holy spirit through dreams, etc. the way you all are doing, and it worked! I could hear god, the holy spirit etc. but it took years and years - not nearly as fast as just believing what you see and what you prayed for. Faith as a little child the bible says... Believe you get what you ask for.

Maybe i was just ready... You know the right place at the right time? But i don't think so. Shamans working the traditional way have arguments about it too on a forum. Why can't they be nice to each other i wonder. The ones who say you have to have a drum and dance and use certain postures get offended by others who use cds and visualization. They think it must be imagination, but it isn't. They have their own way.

I am called to be a shaman and an energy healer. Personally, i am disabled, and i can barely dance let alone play a drum and use a certain posture for like one half hour.... I have a hard time standing still for a few minutes. I walk much better, but not dance lol, but in a trance I went to the artic circle on a bald eagle and watched glaciers falling - so pristine and magnificent.

Love,

Sammy

LightKeeper
10-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Okay thanks all :)

KimAkira
02-11-2016, 12:18 PM
Journey Meditations are great for this.