PDA

View Full Version : Humming birds

jimrich
16-08-2016, 06:02 AM
One of my late wife's guides, Rho, often appears as a humming bird which always pleases me (and my late wife) so, while in the pool this afternoon, a sweet little humming bird was "working" in the tree overhead as I lay treading water on my back. It was so much fun just to watch the humming bird flitting about in the tree. They rarely appear with some profound or heavy message but just show up for the fun of it which always makes me happy. I just love those funny, amazing and mystical little humming birds and never get enough of seeing them. I might install a humming bird feeder on our patio. They are TOTALLY CUTE! :hug:

jojobean
16-08-2016, 01:27 PM
sounds like a wonderful day jimrich and a beautiful way to stay close with your wife's memory.

shoni7510
16-08-2016, 02:20 PM
Maybe it is because you were doing something fun, ie, swimming, and your late wife wanted you to know that she is watching over you just like the humming bird.

taurmel
16-08-2016, 02:57 PM
shoni, that is such a beautiful message to pass along! jimrich, how wonderful that you received that happy little hummingbird as a reminder your late wife is still with you :)

shoni7510
17-08-2016, 10:19 AM
shoni, that is such a beautiful message to pass along!
Thank you kindly