PDA

View Full Version : How do you balance the heart chakra?

Roselove
02-02-2011, 11:18 PM
I have so much anxiety I can't breath! can literally feel that energy in that area. Have tried visualizing and yoga but it doesnt' seem to be going away.

Medium_Laura
02-02-2011, 11:34 PM
have you tried Osho tones? I use them often. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXL1dPmw9VA&feature=related

Roselove
03-02-2011, 12:17 AM
no thank you i will try that

Medium_Laura
03-02-2011, 12:21 AM
Hope it helps :)

Spiritlite
03-02-2011, 02:02 AM
also call upon archangel raphael to help heal your heart and your anxiety and your chakra.
Green stones are good for the heart chakra. I think you should post something in the crystal section asking people what they think are good crystals for heart chakra healing.
My thoughts are with you
Spiritlite.

Roselove
03-02-2011, 02:49 PM
thank you!

AngelBreeze
03-02-2011, 11:57 PM
I have so much anxiety I can't breath! can literally feel that energy in that area. Have tried visualizing and yoga but it doesnt' seem to be going away.

Very warm greetings, Rosewater!

Intuitively speaking, the Fourth Chakra is the energy center that is behind the chest's center close to the heart area and vibrates to the color green predominately but can also vibrate to pink. It is sometimes referred to as the "twelve-petaled lotus" or the "Heart Chakra." It is by far the most beautiful and loving of the chakras. It lies right between and in the center of the lower three chakras and the upper four of which it is a part. Whenever there is any doubt or concern, it is always good to make sure that there is nothing else going on in that area that may need the services or attention of a health-care professional! Since this is only Intuitive/Spiritual information, please know that it is of a psychic or intuitive nature Only.

Being that you say you are having some concerns with this chakra, let me ask you this. Have you experienced difficulties in embracing the love that others give to you? Conversely, have you accepted that love or affection in excess of the norm? And have you given something with conditions placed upon it, whether it was advice, material objects, favors, etc. and then perhaps had problems or afterthoughts in having done that?

When the Fourth Chakra is out of alignment or blocked, that is a good indication that Love must be instilled within one at a much greater rate in order to help bring stability back into that most important area. Therefore, concentrate on that which will elevate that chakra into being in a better space. Helping others, reading books that are very spiritual, doing kind acts for people, praying for others (as well as self), entertaining kind thoughts and then actions about being of service unto others to a much greater degree, as well as doing other things aligned within a universe of these things, will help to bring that chakra back into proper alignment.

At this point, I am getting an intuitive reading that your 4th Chakra is about 20% Over-energized which would indicate that there is a certain degree of tension being experienced from the functions that this chakra provides. You may be using a little too much energy there so it might be good to consider taking at least fifteen minutes each day to simply reflect on the Harmony of Life and Your Fellow Man. Plan your strategies at this time for what you are going to do to help the world become a better place and actively reach out to help others. When you do this, you will feel more balance and less commotion in that chakra and another reading regarding the degree of energy there at that point in time could be done. But only After you consider doing these things in a safe manner for the good of all concerned and if it resonates with your inner being.

Here's my special wish for Success in living life to the fullest without worry or tension and that you will move into a better space, Godspeed!

Volune
04-02-2011, 12:17 AM
The heart chakra is the supporting and 2nd most important chakra of the 7 chakras. Usually chakra can be cleared by quartz, obolon and fragmented onxy, green emeralds, pearl, dark rubies, and clear jasper-jade mix. The heart chakra or the fourth chakra is best functioned if:
1. there is a certain pace to regulate the energy like calm hiking with a stick or walking slowly and carefully (exercise slowly)
2. to purify yourself with enough vitamins and minerals for a healthy energy consumption so digestion and air intake will stabilize the blood flow and reduce chakra leakage
3. to imagine a calm and appealing theme in a great and healthy environment while doing regular clean, comfortable, and steady air exercises along with energy usages of the other 6 chakras together as one system with different parts / chakra stations
4. to regularly use the remaining and hidden 2 chakras as a supportive energy base for the heart chakra
5. use the heart chakra as a feedback to the other chakras by generating enough chakra for heart's survival and better performance of other chakras
6. to regularly use the other functions of the remaining and hidden 2 chakras as its own function and aide/inducer (block harmful chakra/exchange your chakra choice)

Roselove
04-02-2011, 12:37 AM
hello angel! i give love with no conditions and i like to receive i think it may be sub cons where i dont feel worthy or desereving of it though.

thank you so much for the reading! over energized oh dear i will follow your advice thank you very much

thank you volume i will check that out

tragblack
04-02-2011, 12:41 AM
Place your tongue gently against the roof of your mouth, then visualize the excess energy in your heart beginning to circulate down your stomach, down through your perineum and up your spine, over your crown and back down the front of the face to the heart again. Keep circulating it until it evens out its energy in the rest of the body. If there remains any excess, circulate it in the navel chakra. This is much easier for the stomach area to handle than the heart.

Roselove
04-02-2011, 12:43 AM
thank you!

Volune
04-02-2011, 01:14 AM
hello angel! i give love with no conditions and i like to receive i think it may be sub cons where i dont feel worthy or desereving of it though.

thank you so much for the reading! over energized oh dear i will follow your advice thank you very much

It's Volune. Volume is the ancient way's new way like Jetsons's future-yesterday pronounciation of my avatar name. I accept the name as long as you don't confuse it with volume, the degree of sound and the amplification quality.

AngelBreeze
04-02-2011, 01:55 AM

Warm greetings, Rosewater!

Thanks for your feedback on my reading. Yes, it may very well be a subconscious reaction dealing with the 'worth' aspect of self but you must remember that as a child of God, you are most worthy to receive Love and to give it! For Love indeed conquers all! And when given unconditionally at each and every opportunity, your spectrum of blessings is magnified thousands of times over.

And as an aside, I'm sure your spelling of Volune's name as "volume" was a typo. It is easy to type an "m" instead of an "n" due to the close proximity of the two letters on the typing board. The best secretaries have been known to do that!

Many blessings to you always!

dogninja
04-02-2011, 02:22 AM
rosewater, do you ever get time alone so that you would be able to sing?

Roselove
05-02-2011, 12:08 AM
^sometimes

sorry volune! that was a typo

thank you Angel!

Volune
05-02-2011, 07:10 PM
^sometimes

sorry volune! that was a typo

thank you Angel!
I accept your apology.

Topaz
05-02-2011, 11:27 PM
Healing the heart through sound ...THE ALCHEMY OF VOICE (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpag es%2FTHE-ALCHEMY-OF-VOICE%2F114189555260290) Within the hearts core lies a secret chamber whose very walls reverberate with the eternal jewels of love, empathy and compassion. These gems are ancient in their stored wisdom, and stir the presence of infinity within. THE HEARTS NOTE.

I thought you might be interestered .:hug2:

http://www.thealchemyofvoice.com/:angel10:

Roselove
06-02-2011, 04:44 PM
thank you topaz!