PDA

View Full Version : My Dark Secret

Thegolem
05-08-2016, 03:03 PM
First off I just want to start this off by saying this is my life I am going to sound extremely over the top, but I have three facts that back up just who my guardian angel is.

One day when I was 8 years old I was in the my best friends room in the pitch black telling ghosts stories with her and her friend. I thought it would be funny if I disappeared around the corner and jump out and scream at them, but the moment I jumped out they both start screaming at the top of their lungs and instantly start saying "you're eyes went red" they were freaking out for awhile telling me to turn around and face the door so I wasn't looking at them. Soon things began to calm down and we went downstairs to go outside but the moment we passed her wireless house phone she pointed at the little red LED light and said you're eyes looked exactly like that with the most serious look on her face, I started to believe her then. 10 years later when I was 19 I was hanging out with my best friend in his basement we were playing a video game where he was a warrior, I remember saying these exact words "your warrior is the man" then I hear in a deep voice coming from my friend "you're my man" and I felt an air bubble blow on my cheek, I looked over thinking what was that all about, but in one eye he a an small orange star in his pupil and in the other eye he had a blue star in his pupil. I stared at him for a few moments while he looked completely hypnotized, then I had a flashback of the time my friend told me my eyes went red, I instantly looked away and thought "what does that make me?"

My second fact was the time I saw the face of my guardian angel, I was sitting next to my friend one day thinking about things, I had a certain thought that activated a vision of Jesus Christ in my right eye only. I was watching Jesus for an hour doing multiple things, but I don't remember much because I didn't write anything down. The end of my vision when everything turned to black I was in a deep ponder but I felt silent in my thoughts, just pure wonder. Suddenly I hear a voice in my deepest thoughts say "if he was real, does that mean.." and before the voice could say "the devil" suddenly emerging from the black a red face appeared, the face was made of lines connecting to each other to make points in the shape of a face, the lines were a metallic red, he had a face of an ogre, but he had a long, wide jaw. Which made me think it was a dragon. Most noticeably were the eye's, his eye's were Two red stars. Just like the time my friend and her friend when I was 8 said they saw my eyes go red. I started thinking he was inside of me.

My third fact, this one really seals it for me because of how coincidental it is with the other 2 facts.
I was driving with my mom telling her about my vision of Jesus Christ and I was saying something about it. She told me that I should not get so caught up with dreams, and that they are just dreams. She continues on telling me about a dream she had when I was in her belly. She told me "I had this dream when you were in my belly that the devil was trying to take you away from me" she told me that and I was in complete shock. Ever since I was born there's been an angel in me but i'm not gifted or any different from any other Canadian I just had a lot of visions in 2014 and recently I've seen seen a sign from my higher spirit.

So in actual sequence:
1. The devil trying to take me in her dream (i believe he entered me)
2. The time my eye's were red like the devils.
3. The time I actually saw the devil for the first time.

So in my conclusion to all this, I believe that my guardian angel is Lucifer because I have the odd facts that back it up completely, but what I find weird about it is how Lucifer is looked at as Satan the most evil twisted son a [edited by staff/swearing not allowed] there this. I am really the nicest person in the world, like I feel bad killing bugs lol and not to mention i'm not spiritually inclined at all, I don't know much about the Spiritual World, but I have learned that Theosophy brings Lucifer to positive terms and that's what I believe, that he wants to help us ascend. Some comments on where I should begin to study Theosophy or Lucifer would be great, I don't want any Satanist bull.

asmooth13
05-08-2016, 05:01 PM
First off I just want to start this off by saying this is my life I am going to sound extremely over the top, but I have three facts that back up just who my guardian angel is.

One day when I was 8 years old I was in the my best friends room in the pitch black telling ghosts stories with her and her friend. I thought it would be funny if I disappeared around the corner and jump out and scream at them, but the moment I jumped out they both start screaming at the top of their lungs and instantly start saying "you're eyes went red" they were freaking out for awhile telling me to turn around and face the door so I wasn't looking at them. Soon things began to calm down and we went downstairs to go outside but the moment we passed her wireless house phone she pointed at the little red LED light and said you're eyes looked exactly like that with the most serious look on her face, I started to believe her then. 10 years later when I was 19 I was hanging out with my best friend in his basement we were playing a video game where he was a warrior, I remember saying these exact words "your warrior is the man" then I hear in a deep voice coming from my friend "you're my man" and I felt an air bubble blow on my cheek, I looked over thinking what was that all about, but in one eye he a an small orange star in his pupil and in the other eye he had a blue star in his pupil. I stared at him for a few moments while he looked completely hypnotized, then I had a flashback of the time my friend told me my eyes went red, I instantly looked away and thought "what does that make me?"

My second fact was the time I saw the face of my guardian angel, I was sitting next to my friend one day thinking about things, I had a certain thought that activated a vision of Jesus Christ in my right eye only. I was watching Jesus for an hour doing multiple things, but I don't remember much because I didn't write anything down. The end of my vision when everything turned to black I was in a deep ponder but I felt silent in my thoughts, just pure wonder. Suddenly I hear a voice in my deepest thoughts say "if he was real, does that mean.." and before the voice could say "the devil" suddenly emerging from the black a red face appeared, the face was made of lines connecting to each other to make points in the shape of a face, the lines were a metallic red, he had a face of an ogre, but he had a long, wide jaw. Which made me think it was a dragon. Most noticeably were the eye's, his eye's were Two red stars. Just like the time my friend and her friend when I was 8 said they saw my eyes go red. I started thinking he was inside of me.

My third fact, this one really seals it for me because of how coincidental it is with the other 2 facts.
I was driving with my mom telling her about my vision of Jesus Christ and I was saying something about it. She told me that I should not get so caught up with dreams, and that they are just dreams. She continues on telling me about a dream she had when I was in her belly. She told me "I had this dream when you were in my belly that the devil was trying to take you away from me" she told me that and I was in complete shock. Ever since I was born there's been an angel in me but i'm not gifted or any different from any other Canadian I just had a lot of visions in 2014 and recently I've seen seen a sign from my higher spirit.

So in actual sequence:

So in my conclusion to all this, I believe that my guardian angel is Lucifer because I have the odd facts that back it up completely, but what I find weird about it is how Lucifer is looked at as Satan the most evil twisted son a [edited by staff/swearing not allowed] there this. I am really the nicest person in the world, like I feel bad killing bugs lol and not to mention i'm not spiritually inclined at all, I don't know much about the Spiritual World, but I have learned that Theosophy brings Lucifer to positive terms and that's what I believe, that he wants to help us ascend. Some comments on where I should begin to study Theosophy or Lucifer would be great, I don't want any Satanist bull.

Hi there. I started a thread about something that may be of interest to you. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=97143

I haven't really dug much more into it since then. Some of the comments don't really resonate with the feeling I was getting about the being known as the Devil. I'm still not exactly sure what my message from True Self really meant. However, I feel there's more to it than meets the eye. Hope this helps catapult you into your studies. Please let me know if you find anything of interest, feel free to PM if you want.

eliana israel
05-08-2016, 10:23 PM
Lucifer is NOT a good person. I know this from personal experience.

ZenSar
05-08-2016, 10:57 PM
There are many dark spirits, in fact there are many that go by Lucifer. The question you must ask is which one, if any it is. The best way to do so is to try to find out its name, what it wants etc.

sea-dove
06-08-2016, 04:44 AM
Thou you have had these experiences, how do you know he's your guardian and not a demon possessing you some? Peoples eyes can change when they are being partly possessed by something.

I think Ive met Lucifer at least once, I didnt like him.. he spent the whole time trying to play mind games with me. I guess though he has some traits etc some could admire.

InsertSanity
06-08-2016, 02:13 PM
Lucifer and the Devil are two different beings. I had a dream where I was in someones body during 9/11 it was some strange time travel dream. The he saw me through the body I was in and started talking to me. He said things that only have meaning to me. He said one day he would find me where ever I am. It was a really strange dream.

Rozie
10-08-2016, 10:52 AM
The way I was taught is that we all have a devil inside and an angel inside.
Within ourselves we have that. Your devil can't be that bad because you aren't that bad. That is how it works.

Dreams aren't just dreams. They are stories and you act out the roles along with your guides who play all the parts.

The idea of shoulder angels is not new. That is a way to conceptualize it. So you have your devil on one side and your angel on the other. They can appear any way, not just how you have seen them in the past but whatever works for you.

loamm122
11-08-2016, 08:57 PM
"lucifer sun of the morning, I'm gonna chase you out of Earth" :)

shivatar
12-08-2016, 06:06 AM

So in actual sequence:

Tactile hallucinations. Visual hallucinations. Obsession with religon and spirituality. Inability to fully distinguish what is real from unreal.

All these are signs of schizophrenia.

And no, the devil is not good. **** theosophy.

Perhaps a good way to look at it is like this, you have demons called trauma, and in your heart you know how hard it is to get rid of trauma, to heal trauma and release demons. So instead you look for the easy solution. that I really am a demon, or that demons are good. But really these are the things lazy people say. This battle is a mental battle, so don't confuse mental laziness with physical exhaustion, mental laziness is not looking at your "demons" in a very logical way, choosing to fight them on their own terms (in the terms of the supernatural). Instead fight your demons on our terms, on human terms, and in the human world this demon is called schiozphrenia.

Now. it might just be transient schizophrenia. Might be a psychotic bi-polar episode each time. I know the usual image that comes to mind of psychotic is christian bale in american psycho, but psychotic just means unable to tell real from unreal, like when a 9 year old says "your eyes were red" and you are unable to tell if they are being literal or metaphorical.

bottom line is I don't know what it is, but I can tell there are some bad symptoms.

The good news is a lot of the times having the symptoms doesn't mean you have the disorder, a doctor will know what to do to determine what the cause of these symptoms are. They will be able to tell you if it's diet, lack of dealing with personal trauma, or if it's just your unlucky genetics.

I'm just trying to say don't be afraid of the term just because of it's stigma. I was "diagnosed" as schizophrenia, and once I got some doctors help they finally told me that no I don't have that, but I was having psychosis induced by stress and meal choice. Very weird I know but thats how delicate the human mind is.

Supernovaseed
25-08-2016, 11:09 AM
I was a christian for all my life until 2012. Then i became an atheist because i was angry at god and because I studied the bible so thoroughly i found out there was no hell in the original texts and why should i believe that creation story cuz it wasn't like it was the original. Every culture has one i am pretty sure. April 30, i forgave god after an epiphany, became a pagan, new ager, and entered a totally new awakening at age 51.

Most of the versions of the bible we have today are all based on the King James Version. I like what some Pagans say, "Satan is a Christian god and they worship him by fearing him, we don't believe in him." Some pagans do follow lucifer who was actually a babylonian king referenced once in the bible. I believe what the pagans believe lucifer is not satan. If you saw something scary, it probably wasn't lucifer but a demon.

Demons or unclean spirits are real, i have seen them, but i don't believe they have a big boss. And the more you know the truth about them, the less they can harm you. The truth sets you free. Like i said in another thread, they go where they are being fed, so feed yourself bliss, joy, love and peace and you will have no trouble with them. Your guides and angels etc will take care of them.

You could have stress schitophrenia, but i am not familiar with that. But full blown schitophrenia it is like you hear voices all of the time incessantly and insidiously which cause great fear and you have all kinds of other really crazy symptoms... Look them up if you are curious.

Demons more often come from fear, anger and vices and can be gotten rid of easily enough by positive thoughts, words and actions. You give them glory, they will stick around. You give them worship by fearing them.

I wouldn't put much stock in what a couple of freaked out kids said tho... When we are afraid our imaginations get the best of us.. I dunno. You have guardian angels. Everyone does. Believe in them trust them. Trust your creator, spirit, the universe... There is so much love :) feed the good. Make your own positive affirmations. Do them everyday.

Love,

Sammy

Hobbes
27-08-2016, 02:29 PM
first off, Lucifer is not one single entity. Lucifer is a HUMAN idea just like Hell is a construct of the human mind of those whom wish to subjugate and control people threw fear.

If you are being told by an entity that they are Lucifer, they are blatantly lying to you and you should immediately refute this entity.

There are many many beings that take up the moniker of the idea of Lucifer. And again like the church they are doing so to be able to open up a path into your being and attach themselves to you in an attempt to control you.

So IMHO No the entity you are in question about is NOT Lucifer. And is NOT your guardian angel. They are an entity with negative intentions.

I would advise you to call in ArchAngel Michael to help you remove the entity attachments and while your at it ask Michael to put his Blue Cloak of Protection over you.

another protection method is to surround yourself with the Christ Light as follows:

I now invoke the golden ray of Christ for my total protection (repeat this line 3 times)

It is done, i am now protected by the Christ Light.

you do not need to say it out loud.

Repeat this invocation a few times per day as the Christ Light is very powerful and at this time in human evolution there is no one alive that can sustain the christ light 24/7 365.

-----

just my 2 cents.

With Love and Light

ZenSar
28-08-2016, 01:57 AM
There is a Hell, just as there is a Heaven, there is a balance to this world one does not exist without another. There is also a spirit that many will refer to as Lucifer, just as there is a Beelzebub and Satan, but those are not their real names.

shivatar
01-10-2016, 09:15 PM
You could have stress schizophrenia, but i am not familiar with that. But full blown schizophrenia it is like you hear voices all of the time incessantly and insidiously which cause great fear and you have all kinds of other really crazy symptoms... Look them up if you are curious.

yeah supernova hit the nail on the head, I was trying to say that one stress schizophrenia.

another way to say it is like this.

if your brain is a car.
Then when you see demons, it's a sign your car is over-heating and malfunctioning.
the "brain-car" overheats if you don't deal with stress properly
or
if you are having too much stress to deal with it properly (over-burdened)

regardless of what the sitation is now, or was in early life. at some point you'll have your own independence. it will become your responsibility then to deal with the stresses from your early life.

if you don't you'll be the one to suffer, and the one to blame. Not the world, not god or the devil, not your past either. What you do in the present in you, if you cry about the past in the present, thats who you are now, a cryer, if you do something about it now, then thats who you are now, a do-er.