PDA

View Full Version : Saturn return

StoneAgeQueen
02-02-2011, 11:43 AM
We all know about the dreaded saturn return. :) I'm currently going through mine (in Libra, 5th house). I've found it quite difficult so far, my diabetic eye disease returned, but some positive things have come out of it too, like moving back to my home town and a change or career. is anyone else going through theirs at the moment, or do you have any advice for those who are?

Fiona

Spiritlite
02-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Um...okay I sound really weird but what is a Saturn return? I think I know...doesn't the first one happen in the late twenties to early thirties? If so that's when I got clots in my lungs, and my life turned upside down until i was about 32. I almost lost everything during that time...if that is a Saturn return.
Spiritlite.

StoneAgeQueen
03-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Yes that sounds like it. Saturn return is when Saturn returns to the place he was when you were born so it happens around the age of 29-31. Is everything ok with you now? As I said, as soon as my return started I got diagnosed with retinopathy again. :( Also saturn is squaring my sun right now. This is a very confusing and uncomfortable time of my life.

Mothwing
04-02-2011, 10:35 AM
I've got a few years before mine hits, but I hear lots of stories about it. It'll be interesting, to say the least. I'd like to hear what others have to say, too.

StoneAgeQueen
04-02-2011, 10:43 AM
I'd like to hear too. It's interesting how it's usually around the age of 30 that people start to make big life changes. :)

Spiritlite
04-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Yep at about that time in my life I had clots in my lungs twice, my life was in a mess, I almost broke up with my husband, I almost lost my home etc etc.
Am I okay now? I'm traumatized by it, so much so I always worry what bad thing is going to happen next.
Spiritlite.