PDA

View Full Version : Invoking Angels and Spirits, a first-hand experiance

luminize
26-07-2016, 05:58 AM
Ill start off by saying that I haven't been a spiritual person my entire life, I was raised catholic but fell out of it in high school. When I entered college, I noticed a lot of negativity that came into my life. I experimented with drugs, mainly marijuana, and the first time I was on THC I had a complete anxiety freak out, starting hearing voices, strange noises, etc. I kept smoking marijuana this didn't help out with the paranoia and hallucinations, I advanced onto other drugs, one being LSD in which I felt my spirit leave my body through my heart center but I kept pushing it back in because I was frightened. I then did salvia divinorum and that was truly amazing experience but I was never the same afterwords. The negativity in my life was still there, low self-esteem, self doubt, just generally bad feelings. Apart from having negative experiences there were also some enlightening ones, but the bad outweighed the good.

So, I went online and did some research, I found a book that explained how to call upon angels and spirits to help you. I tried it out, I called upon the first angel in the book, who's name is Metatron, the book said that Metatron was a good spirit to ask for guidance from and to put you on the path of the Great Work, it said nothing about what the Great Work actually was. I found this appealing, I drew up the sigil using the said colors from the book, lit specific incense the book suggested, focused upon the sigil, and prayed to the angel to help me with the negativity in my life.

Later that night I was feeling extremely depressed and prayed again, I fell into a deep sleep, and I heard a voice. The voice said "I will help you", and suddenly, I saw this being in armor fly down from above to me, the armor was very futuristic looking like it was wearing a robot suit and it flew down and hovered in front of me, it looked like it had some sort of jetpack on its back, not wings. Suddenly, a huge green beam of light grew in the barrel on its chest, the barrel was also like some sort of machine looking part, the green light blasted out of the barrel on it's chest and hit me in my chest. I also want to mention that the spirit didn't come off as either male or female, it was both. I instantly felt full of life and energy almost like a defibrillator had shocked my chest and I could feel this intense electricity all throughout my body. Then it flew off. I fell back asleep.

In the morning I was awoken by the same voice but this time, it was so powerful it sounded like everyone on earth chanting at the same time. It was the most peaceful voice I ever heard. I didn't actually hear it though, it was more of a feeling, but I will say it was a sound because I don't know how else to describe it. The voice was so powerful, like the most powerful engine in the world, I could describe it as if the sun itself was speaking to me. The voice said "Ladies and Gentlemen" as if it was presenting the day to everyone in the world. When I got up, I couldn't believe what just happened, I was in a state of shock to hear something like that with such amazing power in it, I cried. I cried because I now knew for sure that there was a great spirit out there and it was watching over everyone. I never heard the voice again. Who even knows if the voice and feelings I heard and felt were even the angel Metatron, whoever it was, it was pure bliss.

Ever since then, I have been a changed person, more proactive, more humble, more compassionate, involved in life's activities, and all around more spiritual.

I thought I would share that as my first post because it was truly the most amazing thing that I've ever experienced. I've prayed to other angels since then but none of the experiences were as big as the first. That was enough proof for me that a god existed and if an angel could be so powerful, the power of god is beyond beyond beyond any humans understanding or comprehension.

I'd love to hear feedback or maybe you have a story of your own to share about be visited or guided by an Angel, I'd love to hear it

:hug2:

Liv-LJ
23-08-2016, 08:31 PM
Hi there

that is a great experience to have, I love hearing/reading peoples experiences with the divine. Would by any chance you recommend the title and author of the book you referred to?
I believe I met my/an angel/guide some years ago on more than one occasion, however for quite some time now things have been silent, particularly in my times when I am in need of guidance (which never use to be the case).
I wish you more luck in experiencing the magic that exists in life.

sea-dove
24-08-2016, 06:03 AM
Thanks for sharing this, it sounds as such a great experience.

new/old
28-08-2016, 05:17 PM
That is awesome. Metatron is an inspiration to me, as well as you. Thank you for sharing.

The peace you shared is inspiring.

shoni7510
29-08-2016, 09:10 AM
That is a beautiful story. I met Archangel Metatron twice. The first time he came to me as a high flame of fire and then told me his name was Metatron. The second time I had written a note to the Archangels just making contact and Archangel Metatron was one of the archangels who responded. He again came as a blue flame this time.