PDA

View Full Version : update: this whole thing is just LOL

Christine
25-07-2016, 02:59 AM
It's gotten to a point where I can laugh at this connection, who the hell came up with this haha.
How can you be so connected to someone that you DON'T want to see them, because you value their freedom so much. Yet you value yourself so much that you do deserve them...but you want them to make that CHOICE and not have it as destiny, at the same time you wished for something like destiny to bring you together. hahah.

After i said i'm out of here for now, I just felt physically very bad, felt like life energy was at a dead end and it was in the control of another person if i would now suffocate...i was just moping around literally like i'm waiting for someone's turn. but its just been this forth and back so then this feeling of...whats the point of that, just to repeat the experience again? so i stopped speaking to him and one night my whole energy felt extremely weak like i was dying. And i felt...I'm not going to contact him again, the connection is left open, I am not cutting it as cutting it really felt like killing my entire connection to existence off, yet still even the thought of 'I'm not going to contact him again" felt like a kind of cutting. This just made my body feel like reallllllllly horrible and i just remember thinking i wonder if i should tell my parents i think life has decided it doesnt need me any longer because it actually feels like it's letting go of me. and guess what. that EXACT MOMENT i received a message from him. I am not joking. I still can't even believe it typing now, it sounds like i am full of ****. but this really is all happening.
He said "I hope you're ok and everything is going well with you :)"

lol!

Then i saw a friend the day after who I hadn't seen for around 10 years, and she randomly begins talking about spirituality and says there was a full moon yesterday (when he wrote me)and that weird things went on.

i just find this whole thing so funny. I actually can't believe it is happening and almost feel like it is so perfectly orchestrated but you don't want it to be 'orchestrated' , but also natural and with a sense of freedom. so this part just feels a bit odd...

Christine
25-07-2016, 03:21 AM
I think it will actually become so 'fairytale', you will not want this experience any longer and actually just allow life to bring you a normal experience. Have the option to have a partner to sit around and feel like they can drink beer and you watch TV, where you can become fat and lazy, you're allowed to argue, allowed to break up, divorce, everything haha. Anything else becomes too claustrophobic.

The_Better_Half
25-07-2016, 05:03 AM
I don't think we really have much control over these types of connections. The only reason why you recieved a message from him, and came into contact with an old friend at the same time, was because you were in a really bad place. Your twin sub-consciously knows exactly what you are thinking, doing, and where you are at, at ALL times. They may cause you stress, and not be able to be with you, but they will intervene when it's necessary, even though they may not even realize it.

So, basically, the universe is saying...you can't be with him now, but we don't wan't you to go off the deep end because of him, so we'll just give you a "quick fix", and send you someone else to cheer you up, and explain to you why things happened the way they did.

It's all perfectly orchestrated, but it can be extremely frustrating, as well.

ForgedInFire
25-07-2016, 06:41 AM
No offense but sounds like someone is pulling a runner here? You might not want to do this unless you enjoy suffering in confusion that grows over time. atleast tell him the truth why if you are.

remember this one thing.. what you think or feel about all of this will manifest and become reality..if you dont want it all to be that way then change your thoughts.

CosmicPurr
25-07-2016, 02:07 PM
Aww, I understand the way you feel!
I have very similar experience and I'm trying to stay on the funny side of the things too...
I have really deep connection with someone, but I do not like to label it as twin flame or soul mate. He is working in another town for the summer and he doesn't have a lot of time to text me, so I decided to avoid texting him, with the idea that when he has time, he will contact me, but he never does it. Two weeks ago, during meditation I was able to ask my higher self some questions. The last one was "why doesn't he contact me" and the answer was "because he is already waiting for you". That moment I did not understand what it means.

From time to time I have my weird sensations of energy in the heart chakra and the solar plexus and I'm almost sure this is the feeling of the connection with him and sometimes my inner voice is telling me that he is calling for me. However last week I felt really tired of everything and I wondered how I'm going to live a normal life with this connection. I tried to get my mind back to "normality" so I told myself "hey girl, this connection is not real, it is only in your head, just stop it"... And... Later on he texted me and he told me that he is feeling like I have forgotten him and he wants me to text him more even he may not be able to answer me everytime...

And yes, back to "this connection is more real than my morning coffee and I will have to deal somehow with all this magic and stuff". Sometimes it is really funny actually... I just felt so connected to your story. I'm not the only one who feels this way :D

Christine
26-07-2016, 06:57 AM
No offense but sounds like someone is pulling a runner here? You might not want to do this unless you enjoy suffering in confusion that grows over time. atleast tell him the truth why if you are.

remember this one thing.. what you think or feel about all of this will manifest and become reality..if you dont want it all to be that way then change your thoughts.

I had to. listening to myself brought me to a place of insanity, and i decided it's best to go with advice of those around me because i just simply couldn't trust my intuition at that point.
so i went to see a psychologist...this did absolutely nothing, it was just another experience. stabbing at childhood wounds. imaginary past anyway.
i got a job and got immediately fired because my body just became catatonic and refused to work in it...it's like i lost complete control of the what i 'should' be doing. i had never experienced this kind of frozen state where in the past i would simply just get up and move.
everything just isn't making me DO anything that looks like i'm establishing my own life as a response of being 'rejected', it's like something is just being kept open - this all sounds like i'm a TOTAL HOBO!! but i swear i am so aware of this all and clearly I prefer harmony over disarray.

Lorelyen
26-07-2016, 10:26 AM
It's gotten to a point where I can laugh at this connection, who the hell came up with this haha.
How can you be so connected to someone that you DON'T want to see them, because you value their freedom so much. Yet you value yourself so much that you do deserve them...but you want them to make that CHOICE and not have it as destiny, at the same time you wished for something like destiny to bring you together. hahah.

After i said i'm out of here for now, I just felt physically very bad, felt like life energy was at a dead end and it was in the control of another person if i would now suffocate...i was just moping around literally like i'm waiting for someone's turn. but its just been this forth and back so then this feeling of...whats the point of that, just to repeat the experience again? so i stopped speaking to him and one night my whole energy felt extremely weak like i was dying. And i felt...I'm not going to contact him again, the connection is left open, I am not cutting it as cutting it really felt like killing my entire connection to existence off, yet still even the thought of 'I'm not going to contact him again" felt like a kind of cutting. This just made my body feel like reallllllllly horrible and i just remember thinking i wonder if i should tell my parents i think life has decided it doesnt need me any longer because it actually feels like it's letting go of me. and guess what. that EXACT MOMENT i received a message from him. I am not joking. I still can't even believe it typing now, it sounds like i am full of ****. but this really is all happening.
He said "I hope you're ok and everything is going well with you :)"

lol!

Then i saw a friend the day after who I hadn't seen for around 10 years, and she randomly begins talking about spirituality and says there was a full moon yesterday (when he wrote me)and that weird things went on.

i just find this whole thing so funny. I actually can't believe it is happening and almost feel like it is so perfectly orchestrated but you don't want it to be 'orchestrated' , but also natural and with a sense of freedom. so this part just feels a bit odd...

Surely no one would call this any kind of worthwhile relationship. It's bunk!
I read so often here suckers claiming they can do nothing about these "connections" because they're divinely ordained and stuff, so you/we should simply be puppets to a misguided idea.

Of course people can deal with it. It's up to the will, the self-discipline and spiritual strength of the individual. If you allow yourself to become slave to this sort of nonsense you'll never have a selfhood. Souls, selfs exist in their own right regardless of whether and how they can mesh with others.

So, good that you're having a laugh at it. That really is all it's worth. People the world over have long, happy and fulfilling relationships without all this cat and mouse nonsense.

Yourkiss73
26-07-2016, 01:22 PM
You do realize your divine connection reached out to you when you were contemplating suicide because it is the last thing he wants for you, right? But these TF connections are like quantum physics. Like "entanglement" and the laws of physics cannot be bent or broken. The TF connection is such that you could very well be the one controlling the connection so your "counterpart" is forced to become your "reaction." How you feel could be guiding all this.

PM me if you want. But know it is no game of cat and mouse. It's all to do with belief and manifestation. Big girl panties time. Seeing life from a higher and less 3D perspective. Yes it hurts to miss someone you love but if he is TF then he really does love you. But you must allow that love to be shown to you.

He reached out because he was screaming out to you PLEASE DO NOT KILL YOURSELF yet he did it in the only way he could. Please know that.

Aldous
26-07-2016, 09:39 PM
So you were in the depths of despair, he messages you and you're luvdrunk again. :D

Christine
27-07-2016, 02:24 AM
I think in the end this is all it is though and you need to create at least an idea of choice and freedom, even if that is illusory. going the middle way and half seeing that people treat you based on their past conditioning, but also be wise enough to deserve respect and people to just be good people.
Yes i have found someone i have been looking to find forever and he is exactly what i 'wanted' (who gave me this want anyway? haha), along with the sense of destiny, but i agree with another member here, destiny can be a dangerous word and just make you a slave. within/as destiny you have to be somewhat free.