PDA

View Full Version : Am I crazy to think I have control over when I see someone? Self manifesting

Tommy92l
25-07-2016, 01:51 AM
There is this woman in my neighborhood, I sort of have a thing for her if I'm honest, and I get the vibes from her too.

Anyway, her and I both walk our dogs around our neighborhood at random times of the day. When I say random, I mean it. Due to my work schedule and the days / nights I work, I can be out at 8 A.M. walking them - There she is. 2 P.M. , 11 P.M. at night, hell - 5:36 in the evening and there she is once again.

The thing is, I almost feel like there is something to it. The obvious thought would be "Duh, you guys get home from work at the same time. So it's obvious you see her in the morning and once in the evening".

I kid you not, these are totally random times. COMPLETELY unplanned. If I think to myself in my mind "Of course I'm going to see her today", I will. With no other evidence than... just because.

I apologize if this sounds stalkerish or crazy. It's not. I'm just dumbfounded that it is so consistent. She gets excited when she see's me as well in very subtle ways. But I can tell by the way she acts that even she is blown away by it.

Also, when the weeks roll by where I happen to be preoccupied and not even think about her once. Guess what? I won't see her. poof. No more days in a row of running into each other.

Can anyone confirm or validate that I'm not crazy?

bitpix
25-07-2016, 02:10 AM
Have you tried waving at her?

Tommy92l
25-07-2016, 02:37 AM
My point was that it's almost like I can channel it.

Rozie
25-07-2016, 04:13 AM
It is the universe that sets up those meetings. It isn't an accident. You both independently decide to go walk and you end up in the same place.

I had that happen with someone almost just like that. This was someone I was supposed to meet. After running into each other all the time, we were acquaintances and then one day something happened and we had to spend more time together. We were a couple for a while but it was for a purpose.

I have very high guidance and when I am supposed to meet somebody for a purpose then I am shown who that is, and usually they find me. This happens all the time.

Gracey
25-07-2016, 04:17 AM
You two have something to share with each other. That is why you keep crossing paths.

Tommy92l
25-07-2016, 06:35 PM
Do you guys think that these occurrences are multifaceted? That it requires both people with their thoughts in communion for the synchronicity to happen? Or could it be caused by one single person ?

Hexagon222
25-07-2016, 07:26 PM
One single person in my opinion. Keep experimenting with it and you can prove it to yourself beyond a doubt.

Rozie
26-07-2016, 06:36 AM
I disagree. It is both people. Everybody has guidance and it takes two to independently decide to go for a walk.

This applies across the board. Every meeting is prearranged and we somehow know to show up for our appointments.

I do this all the time. I go where I am supposed to go and the other person goes there too, and it is often to a place they never go but for some reason they had a 'feeling' that they should go there and check it out.

Hexagon222
26-07-2016, 06:33 PM
I don't disagree with you Rozie or Gracey, I think both your answers are valid. All I can share is my own personal experiences. I have had a similar situation with an ex girlfriend as Tommy92l.

In my experience I could setup when I saw her, when she called, what she said, how she acted etc... right down to the detail. I had no desire to control her I just did it as an experiment to see how far I could take it.

I think Tommy92l should test it out to see if he can do the same since he feels he might be the one causing the synchronicity. Start small, maybe setup in your mind that next time you see her she is wearing a specific colored piece of clothing. Then the next time maybe see her waving at you or saying Hi. Whatever it is make it small and simple with the same mindset you had when you said "of course I'm going to see her today" and if it works then build from there.

Tommy92l
26-07-2016, 10:43 PM
I don't disagree with you Rozie or Gracey, I think both your answers are valid. All I can share is my own personal experiences. I have had a similar situation with an ex girlfriend as Tommy92l.

In my experience I could setup when I saw her, when she called, what she said, how she acted etc... right down to the detail. I had no desire to control her I just did it as an experiment to see how far I could take it.

I think Tommy92l should test it out to see if he can do the same since he feels he might be the one causing the synchronicity. Start small, maybe setup in your mind that next time you see her she is wearing a specific colored piece of clothing. Then the next time maybe see her waving at you or saying Hi. Whatever it is make it small and simple with the same mindset you had when you said "of course I'm going to see her today" and if it works then build from there.

Would this require a state of meditation, or was it just conscious thought? "Maybe she'll act this way today?". And she did ?

Hexagon222
27-07-2016, 02:46 AM
When I did this with my ex I was in a very high state of being, high vibration, whatever you want to call it. Guess you could say I was in a constant state of meditation? I had already proven to myself that manifesting works so I had absolute belief. I would see how the next meet up with her would go and I would feel it, know it and smile. You just kinda rise up inside and know. So it wasn't a thought that maybe she will act this way, it was a deliberate affirmation of how I wanted it to go. And week after week It went as I saw it.

I don't know what your doing to see the connection between your thoughts and this girl showing up but whatever it is I would just roll with it and try not to complicate it at the moment by thinking you need to be in a certain state.

When I first started to explore manifesting there was a tipping point between thinking what I had created was just a coincidence to thinking that maybe it was more than a coincidence to finally seeing the impossible, the point of no return. I had to go in steps like that because it was a shock to me. It was really hard to accept at first. Many times after a manifestation I would say am I crazy? is this really possible? So when you ask if you're going crazy I can relate!

Element 5
28-07-2016, 09:53 PM
It's not necessarily that you are causing it to happen so much as your guides are whispering to you both so that you will cross paths. Our subconscious is aware of this even when the conscious mind isn't. When I say whispering, I mean that in an abstract way. But, the communication is there. Just go with it! There is obviously a reason why it keeps happening.

wolfgaze
29-07-2016, 03:08 AM
How do the dogs feel about it?

http://i.imgur.com/peKBU9U.gif

Hexagon222
29-07-2016, 07:16 AM
I think it's whatever we make it. After I had my awakening I was able to see that everything in my past was caused by my own core beliefs, thoughts and feelings. If you believe in guides then you will experience that (I'm not saying they don't exist). I think that's how we all have our own unique experiences. The atheist can go through life and never experience a single "miracle" while the deeply religious or spiritual person can experience miracles on a daily basis.

I spent most of my life as an atheist until my early 30's. If someone wrote what I just wrote about manifesting, before I had my awakening, I would have thought they were seriously delusional and needed medication ASAP. These days if someone is showing up in my life or I find myself in a certain situation, I know that it's my own creation. Even if it doesn't register at first, I can trace back my thoughts and feelings and say, "oh that's what I did!" I know that every single thing that unfolds before me is a result of my core belief and past thinking. The more unconscious I am, the more ego based and lost in thought I am, then the more everything seems random and out of my control. The more conscious I become then the more clearly I can see the correlation between how I alone am creating my reality.

I can also see that my life lessons are created by me alone, and that I draw to myself people and situations that are going to reflect back to me my issues and blockages. It's been said before that everything you see in your outer world is a mirror reflection of what's going on inside you. Isn't that what "As above so below" represents? How that works I have no idea because it's definitely a paradox that had me seriously contemplating solipsism. How can everyone have free will yet we all create our own reality? How can others have free will if others conform to the reality that we create? Either way I have found it to be true that everything is a mirror reflection of what's going on within me and it's most noticeable when I'm in higher states of being.

There are others that know this, i.e., look up Rosicrucian's, read the Kybalion, the pdf is online for free, or the old new thought authors from 1800's to 1900's (also free), Kabbalah, the various branches of mysticism and many more sources. So it is testable by anyone wanting to prove it to themselves.

Regarding both people needing to be in agreement for a meeting/synchronicity, this is a common belief in LOA that you cannot control another. I have found from personal experience that this is not the case. If I wanted my new neighbors whom I've never met to bring me a ham sandwich with extra mayo and a soda I could. I could have them knock on my door and give it to me without ever saying a single word to them or them saying anything to me. I've done similar things in the past.

Then again I think it's not that I'm controlling anyone, instead it's just what I am choosing to see. I don't mean that in a delusional way or that it's in my imagination. Just that maybe reality is purely within each individual??? I can't figure it out! I think Bashar does a good job of explaining what it could be. That it's multiple realities. I'm not big on people who channel, I'm sure he got that theory from Seth or Hugh Everett's "many worlds interpretation" from 1957. I think Jane Roberts aka Seth most likely borrowed the same idea from Everett.

Some of the groups and authors I have mentioned above state that there is a mental hierarchy, that those who consciously create control those that don't by default. I don't fully buy into that and think it's something else entirely but who knows.

I know how crazy this could all sound to most! haha but I do have family in my life that have witnessed it. I have talked to another person on this forum that can do similar things (Jota where are you?) lol. So here's a synchronicity. Right after I wrote that last sentence I went to check my private message on this forum to see if that's how Jota spelled his name and he just messaged me. It's been almost two months since I talked to him.

Speaking of dogs... it works on them too! I could bring my German Shepard to me at anytime and from anywhere in the house with thought alone.

sea-dove
29-07-2016, 10:37 AM
One single person who has stronger energy (and certain bigger chakras) then the other can cause this and affect another in this manner.

My daughter had the ability to control people including me I think, I remember one day her being in disbelief as her control hadnt worked. (she could do a lot of strange stuff including make traffic lights change out of sequence).

My yogi teacher taught me this is also possible and how it can be done (I havent tried to do this though)

Rozie
29-07-2016, 12:52 PM
I do magic, and I am very good, but I can't make the light turn green.

I have tried, I have to wait like everybody else for that trick to work.

Hexagon222
30-07-2016, 07:20 PM
sea-dove that is very interesting about your daughter! And I'm curious to know what your yogi's technique was? It certainly does appear that one person with stronger energy as you put it can affect another! I have read that this is the case from various books. There is a section from "The secret doctrine of the rosicrucians" It's on Chapter Vlll titled "The three higher planes of consciousness" on scared-text.com that says people can and have risen to a level of conciouness that would appear god like to those in the lower states.

Rozie what kind of magic are you into? I read Donald Michael Kraig's "Modern Magic" when I was younger but never applied it. A few years ago I looked into Thelema, Sigil and Chaos magick. There is a guy named Dr. David Shoemaker with a youtube channel called Living Thelema. I found his video on "Patterns Cycles and Obstacles on the Magical Path" to be excellent. I also found a very inspiring vid on youtube called "Doing Magick & getting results by Grant Morrison".

By the way I'm not a total product of what I have read, maybe to a small degree as I try to make sense of it all. Many of my experiences happened first and then led me to research why it happened. For instance I didn't know what an awakening was. I just knew something profound had happened to me that changed me permanently almost overnight.

Hexagon222
30-07-2016, 07:26 PM
PS that's sacred-texts.com, not scared-text lol

Grace222
31-07-2016, 01:44 PM
How do the dogs feel about it?

http://i.imgur.com/peKBU9U.gif

:laughing7:

Thanks for my morning chuckle!

Rozie
31-07-2016, 01:50 PM
I do my own spells. I don't copy, but there is a formula of certain things that are needed. Most people do their own spells once they have experience. It works better that way. However, I have guardians and they trained me and I do their spells, or they do them and I help. Those are for a big project. I do spells to take care of problems usually.

jro5139
04-08-2016, 07:36 PM
I find this whole thing fascinating! I have always had that intuition thing where I'll know the phone is going to ring and I'll know who is it going to be a minute or 2 before it rings. Or I'll think about someone randomly that I have not seen or thought about in months, they will just pop into my head and a day or 2 later I'll run into them. Or I'll think about something or say something and then I'll hear the same phrase repeated on the tv or radio. I have had gut feelings sometimes also that something will happen and then it does. I have never known how to control it though or use it to my advantage, I would like to learn more about this

Hexagon222
05-08-2016, 09:05 AM
I find this whole thing fascinating! I have always had that intuition thing where I'll know the phone is going to ring and I'll know who is it going to be a minute or 2 before it rings. Or I'll think about someone randomly that I have not seen or thought about in months, they will just pop into my head and a day or 2 later I'll run into them. Or I'll think about something or say something and then I'll hear the same phrase repeated on the tv or radio. I have had gut feelings sometimes also that something will happen and then it does. I have never known how to control it though or use it to my advantage, I would like to learn more about this

I find it all fascinating as well! Once you prove it to yourself beyond a doubt then a whole new world opens up to you. I can relate to every example you've given. I've had those same exact experiences too. You are already there! You can see the connection between your thoughts and it showing up in your world. You just have to keep pushing the envelope.

So you already know if you think of someone they will call eventually. And you know that if you think or say something you will hear the phrase repeated. Now combine the two, think about someone specific calling you and repeating a specific phrase. And know it with that same gut feeling you have when you know something will happen and it does. You don't force it you just know it, feel it. Experiment and have fun with it.

Tommy92l
12-08-2016, 03:33 AM
Today I was looking at a family friends facebook who I haven't spoken to in months. Hell, my facebook is nearly ALWAYS disabled, I just hopped back on to grab a picture for a profile pic on another site.

Guess what. Just as I closed out of the window and got done looking at what she'd been up to for a few minutes or so, she texts me. I kid you not. 20 minutes later I get a text from her, totally out of the blue "Hey, how have you been?".

cdoliveira
08-09-2016, 03:49 AM
Today I was looking at a family friends facebook who I haven't spoken to in months. Hell, my facebook is nearly ALWAYS disabled, I just hopped back on to grab a picture for a profile pic on another site.

Guess what. Just as I closed out of the window and got done looking at what she'd been up to for a few minutes or so, she texts me. I kid you not. 20 minutes later I get a text from her, totally out of the blue "Hey, how have you been?".

that is so cute :hug: :hug:

Clio_86
12-09-2016, 01:41 AM
I enjoyed reading about everyone's experiences in this thread. Reminded me of an experience I had last winter. I was going to bed and for some reason was thinking about an old boyfriend from many years ago. We don't even have each other on social media or have one anther's phone numbers. I was thinking about how terrible a person he is and how lost and confused he is in life. Then I went to sleep. The next morning I woke up to find he had messaged me on Facebook right after I had been thinking those thoughts about him.

I also wonder about whether I can control when I see someone. I have found that when I am not yet ready to see someone a delay of some kind occurs giving me extra time. Lol.