PDA

View Full Version : My Guardian Angel revealed????? Please help

IndianaStarGazer
18-07-2016, 03:33 AM
I had a good friend of mine do a reading about me (she is seriously accurate about most things) for any information on my past lives, my guides, angels, etc. She took a few hours but she told me the name of the supposed female angel that's watching over me named Alieniel or really close to that name. My question to you guys is does anyone know of an angel by that name? I haven't been able to find anything on her. Please please help.

Khalli
18-07-2016, 05:39 AM
Are you sure that name?

Maybe She meant Haniel?

Lightwaves
18-07-2016, 06:05 AM
Sounds like a light being to me...not sure about angel though. Just sounds like :)

yes2life
25-07-2016, 03:43 AM
Not sure about angel though.

Rozie
25-07-2016, 05:41 AM
It doesn't really matter what name you use. They don't usually care that much. It would help if you pretended to believe in that and talk to her and pretend that she is helping you. That is fake it til you make it.

Give it a try because people telling you that kind of information isn't really helpful until you experience it for yourself.

shoni7510
25-07-2016, 09:29 AM
If it is the name of your guardian angel other people won't know it to confirm for you unlike if it was the name of an Archangel who are well known by other people. Take what you were givien as her name and run with it, at least she came with a name. Otherwise, you may have to give her a name or discover what her name was in other instances.

Wagner
25-07-2016, 09:33 AM
The "el" at the end of any angel's name comes from the Hebrew word "El" ( אל ; read right to left) which means God, such names typically being translated as: "xxxx of God," "xxxx" being whatever the rest translates to. So at the least the name probably signifies benevolence. :)

Sorry for the shoddy response, I just woke up! :P

CrystalHeather
04-08-2016, 06:58 AM
What I am thinking is that that's the name of your guardian angel. Guardian angel are always beside you from your birth till death, like your personal angel. Guardian angels can come with really different names. Alieniel is here only for you :angel8:

Those names that most people know, e.g. Michael, Gabrial, Raphael, Haniel, Uriel etc are Archangels, and they come only if you call upon them to give them permission to help, or they would only come to help you in a life-or-death scenario/ crisis. Many people know them because the Bible and other books had records of them, and psychics and commuicate with them. They serve God.

To know more about angels, you can read some books by Doreen Virtue. e.g. "Messages from your angels". Or Sylvia Browne.