PDA

View Full Version : What eventually happens when we constantly see number synchronicities?

anka7
10-07-2016, 09:26 AM
Hi there,

I'm wondering what is the end-result of seeing
number synchronicities for months or years?
I see people writing they've been coming accross
for ex. 11:11 for 12 years, and what?

Why do we see these numbers? What do they
indicate? That we're in tune with existence?
So what? For how long should we be in tune
with the universe to eventually become enlightened?

I've been seeing 00:00, 11:11, 22:22, 1:11,
1:23, 12:34, 11:22, 11:33, 11:44, 11:55, 3:21,
14:53, 4:53 very often for months; sometimes
frequenting sometimes less.

I'm curious will I be seeing these for the rest of
my life? And nothing special occuring?

Any experiences after seeing these numbers?

Emberlee
10-07-2016, 10:05 PM
Hi there. When I first started seeing numbers in sequences like you mentioned, I did what any other 21st century girl would do, I googled it ;) I personally like Doreen Virtue's explanations for numbers the best, though I know there are plenty of other resourceful teachers out there. I believe her site is angeltherapy.com. I usually just type something like "what does 444 mean?" into google.

In my own experience, when I was going through a very hard and rocky time in my life, I kept repeatedly seeing things like "1, 2, 3, 4, 5" and then it changed to "5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10" and so forth. Through some research, I came to understand that it was a message from the universe that I was on the right track, that things were working out exactly how they should, even if it didn't make sense to me at that time, and that I just needed to keep on the track or life path I was currently on, because it was the right one.

I know that a series of 1's can also be thought to mean that guardian angels are close, and that type of thing. I would just see what good old google has to say :)

SemperVI
10-07-2016, 10:29 PM
It's not really about a special event. They are synchronicities and/or affirmations regarding the state of your emotional experience. Additionally, these sychronicities come in a variety of forms. In this particular case - it's obvious the form you are experiencing this is numeric. I would not encourage you to view these "numbers" as a countdown per se or a preface to something about to happen. They are more like mile markers on a highway. They are a sign post that suggest you should be aware of your surroundings and take notice at certain aspects of your life, your relationships and or your plans. While I can't say what specifically you should be paying attention to, what I can say is that you are on the right path - otherwise these sign posts would not be as apparent as they are to you at this point in your life. The fact that you are noticing these sychronicities/affirmations also suggests that you are more in tune with your higher self. Conversely, some people never experience these signs not because they don't exist, but because they are not as in tune with their high self as they should be.

joannegoesfromfeartolove
22-07-2016, 04:45 AM
I see the number 77 all time, absolutely everywhere. It's now a little game I play with myself and I often laugh out loud when I see it. My work involves dealing with road closures, and as I was writing this post the A77 closed. I don't know what it means, I am coming through a very difficult time so I am hoping its a sign to say I am leaving the past behind.