PDA

View Full Version : Running fast

lyzth
08-07-2016, 08:04 PM
Can angels run throughout the house - and you can barely see them, as they run fast (but you somehow glimpse)?
:confused:

Howla Dark
08-07-2016, 09:19 PM
hmm no. I don't think angels do that.
I believe spirits run around the house though.

lyzth
09-07-2016, 02:33 AM
Is this a bad or a good sign?

creedence
09-07-2016, 02:56 PM
Is this a bad or a good sign?

How do you feel when these things happen? Threatened or any other negative feelings, or not bothered/normal?

lyzth
09-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Creedence, it is like someone I know for a very long time, I feel fine.

Howla Dark
09-07-2016, 09:25 PM
The spirits don't mean any harm. House spirits.

shivatar
10-07-2016, 06:54 AM
It's actually not a supernatural phenomenon, it's a very normal thing and it's because you are in a hyper aroused state. I will state what is happening.

Something sub-consciously triggers in you the release of a memory that is tied to adrenaline, your body begins to release a small dose of it because it has that bad habit and you have not learned to calm it down very much.

Because you are so used to this state, you dont even notice the altering of your consciousness or body, but sometimes it does strike you as odd. Seeing things in such rapid detail or in such clarity it's superhuman... but actually its hyper human, and if you would just breathe and relax, you would cut off the adrenaline overload in your body. Over time your body would recover because this slow drip of adrenaline is like a poison that eats away at many of our society, it's a chronic thing, and this is the best and shortest way I could describe it. I once had it, found out calming my body through breath was the answer.

shivatar
10-07-2016, 06:56 AM
It's also possible you are just over-loaded and are not destressing properly, and in this state you need no trigger so to say because you are in an agtiated state from nearly the beginning of the day.

Your plate is full so to say.

Your backpack is heavy.

Just breathe, and take some time to yourself; Even if I am wrong about everything else and have assumed too much, I cannot be wrong about that.

Breatheing for 30 minutes is enough to cut off the flow of adrenaline and stress hormones.

In other words, enough to restore "normal sanity", and it's like a medicine that gets stronger in effect over time.

Seeing the "ghosts of the eyes" as I call them in an alert, hyper alert, or hyper aroused state, is like the symptom of a very bad illness off the mind. A stress sickness. Your brain has learned how to stress out because somehow it thinks that is the good thing to do, the right thing to do. Maybe for money, maybe for worth, for whatever reason it has become aroused all the time.

The cure is the breathing for 30 minutes, do it twice a day (30 minutes is overkill, enough to make sure you really do it, 15 minutes is enough if it's deep, full, relaxing breathing, and at 6 weeks you will feel different and your brain will be physically different in structure. in 6 months you will be practically cured, the result is dependent upon your effort, so try hard and don't be afraid of what happens. Don't be afraid to feel good, to let go and just enjoy breathing, being yourself, being in the moment. Thats the trick of breathing.

lyzth
13-07-2016, 03:26 PM
Yes you are right, Shivatar. Thank you.