PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual Guide, Guardian Angel, or...

adira
01-07-2016, 12:11 PM
:hello:
I am not sure what kind of spiritual guidance that I have. I have never seen this person/spirit but randomly over the years I have had different types of experiences.

I read different people say that their guide told them this or told them that but mine has never said anything to me that I know of. I think my guide only appears in my dreams and then I do not see or hear him. I just know he is next to me. Recently before falling asleep I was saying in my thoughts to my guide that I would like their assistance again and I am not even sure who they are. Do all guides not speak because I feel mine shows me messages in pictures in dreams. When I tried to get his name again, I was shown an image of an old friend to confirm name. For the longest time I thought maybe he was an ancestor but I've looked far up into my tree with no such luck.

So my question is how can I know that I have a guide/angel if I have never seen or heard - but have felt the spirit in my dream and briefly felt presence when I woke up. Do I only "hear" him in my thoughts while dreaming? For instance, one dream a long time ago, I was "told" to look through a bag that belonged to someone to find the truth and I did and then I woke up. I never heard words but some how the message was sent to me as if my guide was right next to me and I read their mind. So would this be my guide or just a dream playing out?

Adira

Phoenix Rising
01-07-2016, 01:14 PM
adira, Guides speak to people in many different ways, it depends on the person and how they feel is the best way to get their message across. So it sounds like yours are in dreams. Mine comes from lyrics in songs. I will hear a song play and then just have to have it. Once I listen to it in a quiet place, I will find the answer I need.

adira
01-07-2016, 01:51 PM
Sundancer,

Very interesting. :smile: I think the way your guide reaches you is very "cool". Are you a musical person in general? I wonder if my guide reaches me the way they do because I am more of a "feelings" type of person (at least I think so).

I mostly wondered why others had guides who spoke to them and mine never does. But I guess that the most used way is not always the way for everyone.

adira, Guides speak to people in many different ways, it depends on the person and how they feel is the best way to get their message across. So it sounds like yours are in dreams. Mine comes from lyrics in songs. I will hear a song play and then just have to have it. Once I listen to it in a quiet place, I will find the answer I need.

John32241
01-07-2016, 02:31 PM
Adira,

I imagine conversations with my guides in my head. I do not hear voices.

Everyone is different. However Trust your "feelings". Most of us can appreciate that form of guidance.

John

shoni7510
01-07-2016, 03:14 PM
Our guides pick a way that is most appropriate for the situation and the person. My guides also prefers dreams but sometimes they send telepathic messages. It is different for each person.