PDA

View Full Version : Pictures change in front of my eyes!?!?

BackYardPhenomena
20-06-2016, 09:02 PM
This phenomena began to occur about 10 years ago during a surge in personal spiritual awakening. I often see people's faces and above their heads and the surrounding area begin to show what seems to be an auroa; however it comes across as a thick shadow with no colors. It begins to grow as I watch and increases to above 3-4 inches out from the body of the person.

Additionally, sometimes in pictures light begins to bend and streak across the photo, sometimes covering the entire image like rays coming from the sun but sometimes in squiggly undefined directions.

I never brought it up to anyone, but one picture of me when I was younger began to change and show thousands of orbs around my body and in the smoke of a fire that I was feeding(camping) the image of an angel is clearly depicted. I showed my wife, then girlfriend this after 6-7 of seeing it and she agreed with what I pointed out. But her reaction was unamused... I dare not share with anyone, thinking I'm crazy. Any input where be much appreciated. Please help me understand and know what this is. Thank you.

Element 5
20-06-2016, 10:18 PM
Different people have different abilities to see subtle energies around us. You may have the gift of sight that allows you to see these things. It is simply a way of interpreting reality and it's nothing to be afraid of. See it as having better eyesight than those around you. It would be helpful if you could upload pictures at some point, but you would have to feel comfortable doing so. Just know that there are lots of others that experience things like this. You are not alone. ; )

Shivani Devi
21-06-2016, 12:55 PM
This phenomena began to occur about 10 years ago during a surge in personal spiritual awakening. I often see people's faces and above their heads and the surrounding area begin to show what seems to be an auroa; however it comes across as a thick shadow with no colors. It begins to grow as I watch and increases to above 3-4 inches out from the body of the person.

Additionally, sometimes in pictures light begins to bend and streak across the photo, sometimes covering the entire image like rays coming from the sun but sometimes in squiggly undefined directions.

I never brought it up to anyone, but one picture of me when I was younger began to change and show thousands of orbs around my body and in the smoke of a fire that I was feeding(camping) the image of an angel is clearly depicted. I showed my wife, then girlfriend this after 6-7 of seeing it and she agreed with what I pointed out. But her reaction was unamused... I dare not share with anyone, thinking I'm crazy. Any input where be much appreciated. Please help me understand and know what this is. Thank you.I have one here, posted on the forum and I just reposted it, but I'm in a repetitive mood.

The bottom photo is in 5D:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1334360&postcount=9

BackYardPhenomena
21-06-2016, 04:42 PM
I will look for the camping photo and upload. The second photo is definitely intriguing, I don't often see photos of that nature.