PDA

View Full Version : Telepathic connection with my TF just began last night on 6/16/16

Renegade
17-06-2016, 01:39 PM
Long story short the past week I've been taking an incredible amount of spiritual wisdom (I recently reached phase 3 in Awakening),
which I've come to understand is a quality of a Natural Alchemist in a Matrix Twin, in which all started while I was writing a letter to, I began to feel very emotional halfway through and starting writing whatever came to mind without thinking about it and suddenly the idea to seek out came Spiritual Wisdom came to me out of no where, (which lead to many revelations about my Spiritual Awakening and this Spiritual connection I have with this person as I did extensive research online over the next few days. I had extremely little prior to this. I'm not sure yet if this was her sending me a message or sixth sense being Claircognizance or both. My TF has Clairvoyance, with many experiences since her childhood related to it, before my Awakening I always had very strong gut feelings in relation to her on a few occasions, such as last year when I felt "she was put in my life for a reason" , and when we were roommates last winter that it was a sign "we were meant to help each other" which I didn't understand until recently, her Awakening took place a few months before mine.

The repeating numbers aspect TF experience never had any meaning prior to the two of us until now. Last night we became connected on a Telepathic level on 06/16/16 (I didn't look at the time but there's a good chance it was at 6pm or a little earlier which would've been around 4 aka the 16 hour). She's in another state right now and we have no we way if communicating physically directly at the moment. As this connection was established last night and I began to interact with her on this level it seems I was able to feel her emotions, such as grinning and laughing uncontrollably, and feeling different sensations throughout my body. This is something truly special, just thought I'd share :)

another sign I've seen related to this I just turned 29 the other month and my birthday is 4/29

firstandlast
17-06-2016, 04:27 PM
Where exactly did you come up with this phase 3 idea?

and congrats--

Renegade
17-06-2016, 05:14 PM
Where exactly did you come up with this phase 3 idea?

and congrats--

thanks, there's a bunch of information on the internet if you search "stages/phases of a spiritual awakening"

this one website in particular, which also includes physical/mental/spiritually symptoms, I'll link describes almost everything I've experienced over the past 6 months word for word beginning with phase 1 which mentions a spiritual experience being a catalyst.

www . jadestarotreadings .com/spiritual-awakening-signs.html

we were roommates for a few months this past winter, shortly after she moved in my place, a few days after Christmas there was a night I was all by myself and had a truly spiritual experience for the first time and only time that involves sensing something around me i can't describe in words, getting goosebumps, becoming very emotional with tears in my eyes and a feeling of being "completely at peace" that only happened that night in my entire life.

I also just read something about TF's DoB having a connection if you look hard enough. Just comparing them I didn't see anything but by the total sum of them is 66.

and it took around 6 month's for us since my Awakening started to this point where we became telepathically connected on 06/16/16. (good possibly at 6pm)

I'm trying to find out if there's a deeper meaning to all these 6's.

firstandlast
17-06-2016, 05:24 PM
thanks, there's a bunch of information on the internet if you search "stages/phases of a spiritual awakening"

this one website in particular, which also includes physical/mental/spiritually symptoms, I'll link describes almost everything I've experienced over the past 6 months word for word beginning with phase 1 which mentions a spiritual experience being a catalyst.

www . jadestarotreadings .com/spiritual-awakening-signs.html

we were roommates for a few months this past winter, shortly after she moved in my place, a few days after Christmas there was a night I was all by myself and had a truly spiritual experience for the first time and only time that involves sensing something around me i can't describe in words, getting goosebumps, becoming very emotional with tears in my eyes and a feeling of being "completely at peace" that only happened that night.

I also just read something about TF's DoB having a connection if you look hard enough. Just comparing them I didn't see anything but by the total sum of them is 66.

and it took around 6 month's for us since my Awakening started to this point where we became telepathically connected on 06/16/16. (good possibly at 6pm)

I'm trying to find out if there's a deeper meaning to all these 6's.

I was just wondering cuz I have looked up alot of systems, and though they all kind of go the same way, some of them differ in certain focuses, and map out the evolution differently-- And I asked cuz I never heard of phase 3 haha.. I am more familiar with it all in terms of initiation--

Rozie
18-06-2016, 09:05 PM
I don't know about your twin-flame and stage of awakening but I do know that those dates with the repeating numbers are significant and things will happen on those dates. Mr. and Mrs. Universe like to use those types of dates to do special things. I wasn't paying attention this time and didn't notice the repetition but I know I did a lot of energy work on that date and changes are occurring on a global level. It's not just you, it is everybody who is awakening in their own way..Some people are a little dense.

Renegade
19-06-2016, 03:44 PM
as I mentioned the other day the total sum of our B-Day's is 66, when I turned my air conditioner on today it said the temperature was 66 for about 10 seconds before it changed...