PDA

View Full Version : Machine Gun Synchronicity

Shivani Devi
17-06-2016, 12:53 PM
The incidents over the past few days...

I never have visitors, haven't even spoken to my neighbour in 2 years, say "a single lonely man isn't going to turn up on my doorstep tomorrow, I need to go out and look" to a friend....

Next day, neighbour shows up on doorstep with a 'I'm lonely and bored. wanna chat?' Turns out he wasn't my type anyway, Fundamentalist Christian he was...

So, I'm like 'dear god, just give me a spiritual person, I don't care the faith...I doubt I'll ever meet anybody who holds the same beliefs I do anyway'.

Fast forward to a few days after that, with a person on SF looking for someone of exactly the same faith, sect and beliefs that I hold...even down to an obscure Hindu God nobody knows about - there's only a handful of us left in the world...I didn't tell him my beliefs before he admitted his and all he could say was 'the spirits asked me to find you'...but I don't know why yet.

Then there are the endless song synchronicities whose lyrics describe my current situation down to a tee...like every...darn...word of it. Then there's all the umpteen times I can say "I told you so" but held back..

There have been very helpful book and video recommendations by strangers, remembering past events I thought I forgot, catching cosmic jokes in hindsight now...what is going on?

kralaro
03-07-2016, 04:50 PM
Fast forward to a few days after that, with a person on SF looking for someone of exactly the same faith, sect and beliefs that I hold...even down to an obscure Hindu God nobody knows about - there's only a handful of us left in the world...I didn't tell him my beliefs before he admitted his and all he could say was 'the spirits asked me to find you'...but I don't know why yet.Seeming interesting to me. I was thinking Nixf1 but then I read word "him".

Shivani Devi
03-07-2016, 10:52 PM
It could have been...don't know what gender they are...tend to call everybody on the internet 'him' out of habit...

Haven't seen Nixf1 for a while now, but then Shivatar shows up. lol

They do come around from time to time.

Not getting many synchs at the moment though, I'm ignoring them anyway...I wants normal life...or close to normal anyhow.

I'm also becoming aware that time is expanding....what used to happen in a day, now takes a week for the same content to appear...