PDA

View Full Version : hello i am sebby

sebby-chan
10-06-2016, 02:36 AM
my whole life i have been treated like a man. i am a woman. i mean that often times i am pushed a way a man is. even my guides are saying my spiritual self is a man. often i feel like a man on the inside. however, i recently lost some friends because they though i Was thjs other persons soulmate. i knew from the get go i wasnt and i always said, no way. is it just me but are a lot of people in my life arent all that lgbt friendly only after i say i am a man? do i trust my guides and my heart or continue to pretend to be a woman just for the sake of my best and most important relationship with a guy i have been with for two years(this guy really doesnt believe any of the spiritual stuff). i talked to him about transitioning and he cant guarantee that he would be attracted to me which is apparently very important to him. i love him unconditionally shouldnt i recieve the same treatment. advice please. i am tired of losing people to be myself.

Shivani Devi
10-06-2016, 05:11 AM
Hello, Sebby. I'm sorry to hear you are going through all this.

If there's one thing I have learned, it's that you must be totally honest with yourself and who you are at a deep core level. This becomes your personality...your identity...who you really are inside.

If other people don't like this or try to change it and you don't want to or you have problems with it, always remember; you don't have to change who you are just to make others happy!.

Doing this will make you miserable and you'll end up losing your soul in the process - been there.

If people cannot accept you for who you are inside, you just say 'goodbye, nice knowing ya' and continue on your journey with an 'ah well, their loss'.

Don't blame yourself...blame them!

Of course it will lead you into a very lonely place for a time, but use the solitude and isolation to strengthen your confidence, esteem and who you are as a person.

Take it from me, being lonely and being yourself is much preferable to being in company with a fake version of yourself you loathe and detest.

You come out of it thinking "If people cannot accept me for who I am, good luck to them".

You may only find one or two people who ever will, but those deep connections are beautiful, precious and last a lifetime.

All the best and peace.