PDA

View Full Version : how can I ask my guides for help?

idkusername
08-06-2016, 01:20 AM
I'm kinda of in an emotional turmoil & I need some form of guidance or a sign that everything is going to be ok or any advice & I would like to contact my angels/guides. How could I do that? When you contact them can they sense in what state you're in? This also sounds like a stupid question but, can you speak to them in your head or do you have to say it out loud? I feel like I'm more connected when I do it in my head, I don't know why. I've also heard about people leaving letters to them but for some reason I doubt it but I'm up to try it. Any advice would be greatly appricated. Thank you!

Shivani Devi
08-06-2016, 09:25 AM
I'm kinda of in an emotional turmoil & I need some form of guidance or a sign that everything is going to be ok or any advice & I would like to contact my angels/guides. How could I do that? When you contact them can they sense in what state you're in? This also sounds like a stupid question but, can you speak to them in your head or do you have to say it out loud? I feel like I'm more connected when I do it in my head, I don't know why. I've also heard about people leaving letters to them but for some reason I doubt it but I'm up to try it. Any advice would be greatly appricated. Thank you!Yep, your angels/guides can sense whatever state you are in - they know before you even say/ask anything!

Now, how deep/far are you prepared to go to get those answers you seek?

Many think an Angel is like some kind of 'reference library' they can turn to whatever page of 'angel encyclopedia' and get whatever answer it is they may be looking for at the time...so that's where the Djinn step up to fill this void.

If you really want to contact an Angel and get your answers, you need to fully let go! Just open your heart right up to the universe with all the love you can muster, surrender your ego...your will to a 'higher power' and say "I need help here" and don't be too proud or stubborn to admit it.

Also, trust in the 'Higher Power' to only give you kind loving advice and spirits who will impart such. If you are lucky, a direct line will be established to your 'Higher Self' in the process.

Be prepared to say "I am nothing without you" and "Here I am, at your mercy...teach me!"

It should start happening any second as a result.

All the best, my friend. :hug:

shoni7510
08-06-2016, 10:04 AM
You can speak to them in your head as your doing or you can meditate about it. Don't discount the writing of letter because it does work for other people. I am sure you will find what works for you but they know already what is your problem because they are there with you al the time and they are fully involved in your life. You can even pray to your angels or ask them to contact you in a dream.

John32241
08-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Hello,

Conversations in my head work best for me. You may need to create a state of emotional calm for them to be effective however. That is because emotional turmoil will distract you from clear thoughts and feelings.

John

Maggie93
08-06-2016, 02:15 PM
I completely agree with The_Necromancer . You are part of your guides to the end of your projection on Earth. They know you even better than you know yourself. They certainly know the weakest sides of your personality and the best ones. I am sure they are around you whenever you feel sad, depressed and have lost a doubt.