PDA

View Full Version : 333

Horse
07-06-2016, 04:18 PM
The number 333 has appeared for years now, and the pattern behind where it tends to appear has become clearer and clearer over the years but I still don't know exactly what it means, why it shows up.

It first started appearing during a psychotic episode in which I was confronted by the fear of hell and evil/darkness/negative entities, and has been appearing ever since then. A significant time it was appeared was after my first intense paranormal experience where I was pinned down to a chair by something invisible and attacked. It shows up at times of big changes, especially when seemingly bad changes or loss occurs.

I instinctively brace myself when it appears. Does anyone else have experience with this number? Does anyone have insight into what it means to see it?

Element 5
07-06-2016, 04:47 PM
Signs and synchronicities are usually individualized to each person. Sometimes they are universal of course. I get the feeling that this number may be associated with bad events because negative entities/energies know it's a way to put fear in you. They will capitalize on that. The best advice I can give is simply not to give into that fear. If you see the number, note that you did and move on. Don't fuel the fear monster!

I would also note that 333 is a powerful number that links back to divinity, the holy trinity, and Jesus Christ. Not sure what your belief systems are, but these numbers may be a way for your guides to communicate with you to let you know they are there to assist you. Just ask for help when you need it and it will come. You have to ask though, as we all have free will. They will not intervene unless you ask for assistance.

Horse
21-06-2016, 03:45 PM
Does anyone else see this number? It doesn't create fear for me, but it shows up around the things I fear.

Renegade
21-06-2016, 07:40 PM
Does anyone else see this number? It doesn't create fear for me, but it shows up around the things I fear.

For me 333 is connected to my Twin Flame somehow

The other morning I felt compelled to play this song on the youtube sidebar song suggestions and it was called "What Hurts The Most" by Rascal Flatts (one of her favorite bands). Not only did every lyric of the song fit perfectly, but the length of the song was 3:33

Then later that night when I was out getting pizza I saw 333 on a physical sign.

And a few minutes ago the song "Stand By You" by The Pretenders popped in my head and as I pressed play and glanced down at the time it was 3:33..

Rozie
22-06-2016, 08:18 AM
I get 333 a lot. I know what it means for me, but I thought it meant your guides were with you.

It is like the trinity...that's the symbology. I am not religious but the way I work with guidance is as goddess/god/self...to paraphrase.

shoni7510
22-06-2016, 05:45 PM
For me the number 333 represents the Ascended Masters. They use it to communicate with me.

Horse
22-06-2016, 09:22 PM
For me I didn't know what it represented, but I think now it represents rebirth.

confusionsay
29-06-2016, 02:51 PM
yea i see if too, just opened a thread on it. i have no fear of it...just very curious. :smile:

Robinski78
29-06-2016, 03:09 PM
I’ve got an idea it’s an angelic reference number, associated with the mind, body and soul - or spirit… Sort of holy trinity stuff…
It seems to be well documented on the internet...

It certainly couples up perfectly with that already mentioned in/on this topic

Robbie....

Waste of Paint
03-07-2016, 02:28 AM
Yes, I think about this number a lot for some reason. I've also been startled by an invisible force, dragged across the floor by my ankle. I've also seen tall black figures, when they appear things get warped... I hear voices and my vision gets blurry and wavy. I don't believe these events to have any connection to the number 333 for me personally.

Clear Blue Sky
03-07-2016, 06:10 AM
I got a funny story about 333.

when the syncrhronicities were ramping up again, back when I was debating if it was me or the Universe.... I received in the mail a copy of the books "The Dark is Rising" series and it came wrapped in newspaper, and on a newspaper ad the number 333 was displayed very prominently. So I decided to set up a test, I would prime my mind to notice 333 and pay careful attention to where/when it showed up.

and it completely failed to show/up get noticed for quite a loooong while.... like months. perhaps even a year.

and then I am watching a video tape I made of another synchronistic test regarding spaghetti sauce, flopping celery, a radio and an orchid, (and noncmpatible meatballs). I had not been paying attention to the radio when I made the sauce, but as I watched the video a very poignant song came on the radio (don't want to talk about that right now but could be construed as eerie) and I began to laugh very hard.

and as I laughed I felt a chill.....

and it was a chill because the furnace igniter had chosen to die at that moment.

so I looked online to find a furnace repair place. and the first one I came to had a picture of their office. and the address # was 333.

but it was too far North, so I went with a company called Amy.

Meatball moment ;)

---------

But "the dark is rising" has interpretive meanings. Another time it cropped up 333 was when Obama became president.

Rah nam
03-07-2016, 10:01 AM
My interpretation of 333 is: Divinity is mantling and guiding you