PDA

View Full Version : Closed door with number 33

blablabla
06-06-2016, 12:19 PM
I have a friend of mine that recently moved into a new house with her boyfriend and she's been saying that things between them aren't going that well anymore.

When they moved to the new house (a couple of weeks ago), she posted a photo on Facebook of the closed door of their previous flat with the caption: "Closing the door for the last time on the number 33".

I was shocked when I saw this picture. She's not much into spiritual things so she has no idea of what this means.

But knowing the meaning of the number 33 (the highest spiritual consciousness one can obtain on Earth), and seeing it in a closed door and especially with the caption she written, it means to me that they both achieved the maximum spiritual evolution they could achieve together in this planet and that their time together is over. That they closed the door for the last time.

I didn't tell her that, but I am not surprised to hear her saying that they're having problems.

What do you think about this sign from the Universe? Is my reading of it correct?

skygazer
06-06-2016, 01:16 PM
33 is the highest degree a Freemason can achieve and it is viewed by many occult groups as holding high significance. The bible also deals with this number in many instances, as well as 13.

I don't agree that the number 33 has anything to do with the level of consciousness to be achieved simply because those who are members of these secret societies do not demonstrate having reached any desirable spiritual levels.