PDA

View Full Version : Howcome I can attract everything except for my deepest desires

dreamercan
02-06-2016, 10:43 PM
I am happy and whole within myself and I have gratitude in my life and I am even seeing recurring numbers.But I notice that I attract all the good things in my life such as New friends,passing my classes etc but when it comes to my 4 deepest desires they are taking forever to manifest One of my desires is to learn how to sing again.My second one is to get my imagination back so I can continue writing storiesmy third one is to meet my twin flame and my fourth one is to have an out of body experience so I can connect to my loved ones,meet my guardian angels etc.It kinda upset that I can't attract those into my life and its been years :(.But I noticed that recently sometimes I think of one or more of my desires I will stumble across 111,1111 or any repeating number that I see,so that might be a good sign....

Unseelie Queen
03-06-2016, 05:01 PM
This is an interesting thing to ponder.

When it comes to this manifestation/attraction business, very deeply-wished-for desires seem to manifest the most strangely. And often come double-sided, or as a shadow behind something else seemingly unrelated.

Brief story time.. So, I'm a casual/sporadic practitioner of traditional southern American folk magic. Years ago when I first moved to another state, I did a couple extremely simple general attraction spells (to attract all manner of good and interesting experiences which would hopefully align with my desires). Well... Many bad things happened. Interesting things, sure, but.. It took nearly 2 years for the dust to settle. Yet, in the end, the introspection resulting from the repeated humiliations and disappointments and pain were necessary in order for me to see clearly. Granted, it was still followed by two years of depression and stagnation, but only because I was stubbornly resisting it.
Desire can take the form of tornado which destroys everything in its path, including your current path, if need be. (I could practically hear it yell, "So you wanted new paths?? WELL HERE YA GO") This is especially true if you tend to petition spirits and deities who are known to open roads in sometimes rather bizarre ways. And if you have somewhat conflicting desires.

Sorry, that was a bit of a tangent. I just know that when your heart calls out for a certain thing, there's no way of telling when it will hear you and fly to you, or what forms it may take before it reveals itself and nestles into your heart and bones once again. The desires you speak of seem very good and pure, so I've no doubt they'll come to you ever-so-gently eventually.. I'm sorry it has seemed to take so long; I can empathize. Hopefully others will reply and give advice that's actually useful!

(Oh, and I'm almost certain that you're already connected, if only unconsciously with your loved ones. But I completely understand the desire to want a tangible, lucid reconnection or experience with them! )

Baile
03-06-2016, 05:07 PM
I attract all the good things in my life such as New friends,passing my classes etc but when it comes to my 4 deepest desires they are taking forever to manifestDo not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not. ― Epicurus

Rozie
03-06-2016, 07:17 PM
I never get what I want either. I do all this work for other people and I can help them. But I don't get what I want for myself....It's not fair but that is how the universe works...

I think you should have your imagination back. You should be able to access that since it is something you have done the work for.

wolfgaze
03-06-2016, 08:56 PM
Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not. ― Epicurus

I like this one:

"If you want to make a man happy, add not to his riches but take away from his desires" - Epicurus

Unseelie Queen
03-06-2016, 11:50 PM
Ah yes, forgot to mention-- regarding the writing and imagination issue-- your imagination is not something that can ever leave you. And even famous authors go through writer's block constantly. If you simply feel blocked creatively, there are ways to remedy that (you may have to temporarily pursue different outlets until everything starts flowing normally again; also, it is good to still write even if you feel you have 'no imagination', even if you're not satisfied with it.)
And as for singing-- that's a skill, and even just doing daily vocal exercises can make a big difference. There are countless youtube channels with singing lessons, too.

So I feel you already possess half of these things, as they have never truly left you.

dreamercan
04-06-2016, 12:59 AM
Ah yes, forgot to mention-- regarding the writing and imagination issue-- your imagination is not something that can ever leave you. And even famous authors go through writer's block constantly. If you simply feel blocked creatively, there are ways to remedy that (you may have to temporarily pursue different outlets until everything starts flowing normally again; also, it is good to still write even if you feel you have 'no imagination', even if you're not satisfied with it.)
And as for singing-- that's a skill, and even just doing daily vocal exercises can make a big difference. There are countless youtube channels with singing lessons, too.

So I feel you already possess half of these things, as they have never truly left you.

I have imagination I'm guess but I can't visualize anything and it's hard for me to my diaphragm when I'm trying to sing and my throat hurts and gets tight

Unseelie Queen
04-06-2016, 02:14 AM
I have imagination I'm guess but I can't visualize anything and it's hard for me to my diaphragm when I'm trying to sing and my throat hurts and gets tight

Ohh I see, hmm... I wonder if looking for and doing strictly relaxation exercises for the vocal chords & diaphragm for a while (before going on to the regular vocal exercises and singing practice) would help? I experience that same sort of tightness, too. Not sure if such exercises exist. I would go on youtube and look specifically for ones that simply relax and 'open' the throat, jaw and diaphragm before doing anything else. And I googled for a bit and found these:

[Link removed/ refer to advertising/commercial links]
https://professionalvoiceblog.com/2014/11/07/relax-vocal-relaxation-techniques/

dreamercan
04-06-2016, 03:24 AM
Ohh I see, hmm... I wonder if looking for and doing strictly relaxation exercises for the vocal chords & diaphragm for a while (before going on to the regular vocal exercises and singing practice) would help? I experience that same sort of tightness, too. Not sure if such exercises exist. I would go on youtube and look specifically for ones that simply relax and 'open' the throat, jaw and diaphragm before doing anything else. And I googled for a bit and found these:

https://professionalvoiceblog.com/2014/11/07/relax-vocal-relaxation-techniques/
Thanks God bless you.:)
One more question is there anyway I can learn how to visualize again I can't visualize anything not even my own face.I know what things look like I just can't visualize it in my minds eye

Rozie
04-06-2016, 04:08 AM
You should be able to do that. You were blocked for some reason but just look in the place where you see pictures when you are reading a story.

Try reading a story, or listening to a story. They have lots of storybook type audiobooks on youtube.

That should jumpstart the visualization and then take it from there. That's the place where you look inside to see images.

Unseelie Queen
04-06-2016, 04:12 AM
Thanks God bless you.:)
One more question is there anyway I can learn how to visualize again I can't visualize anything not even my own face.I know what things look like I just can't visualize it in my minds eye

I'm not sure.. Seems like an unusual problem. I've heard of people who can't and have never been able to visualize mentally (there is a scientific term for it), but not of those who were able to and can no longer do it. Is there a chance it could indeed be a neurological thing? I have a feeling lucid dreaming could be beneficial for you, if you could learn to induce them. I highly suggest this method: [Commercial links not allowed on forum/staff]

Anyone else know why one might lose the ability to visualize/form mental images aside from Aphantasia (the neurological condition)?

Akira
04-06-2016, 10:40 AM
but when it comes to my 4 deepest desires they are taking forever to manifest One of my desires is to learn how to sing again.My second one is to get my imagination back so I can continue writing storiesmy third one is to meet my twin flame and my fourth one is to have an out of body experience so I can connect to my loved ones,meet my guardian angels etc.It kinda upset that I can't attract those into my life and its been years :(.But I noticed that recently sometimes I think of one or more of my desires I will stumble across 111,1111 or any repeating number that I see,so that might be a good sign....

Hi dreamercan
This is a good question. You know sometimes when we desire things spirit slows us down because we are rushing. There is always a reason for a block. Look for the reason for the block, because there might be something else that is being shown to you. Such as a new way, or a new skill. As humans we get very focused on the way that we want things and I think that when we do this it makes it harder to manifest because we are not in the flow of what the Universe wants to give us. Look for the other things that can give you joy for now and let them happen and then you'll find when your not looking the other skills will creep back and the path once more will be resumed. I had a psychic reading once and the lady said 'you won't get those things that you want while your resistant.' Meaning while I'm hellbent on attracting I would repel the things that I want...

You are going to be great and it will all come back together or re-manifest itself in a different way, trust the signs and lotsa luck and love on this tc :hug3:

Element 5
07-06-2016, 04:53 PM
Everything works in its own time. If you are being positive and working on Law of Attraction...focusing on what you do want and not what you don't...things are being set in motion and will happen when and if they are meant to. Remember that they may not be part of your journey here on Earth in this lifetime. If they aren't part of the plan, they won't manifest. The idea is to focus on multiple things that give you joy or help you grow as an individual. With that will come satisfaction that may be alternate to your current desires.

Awakened Queen
09-06-2016, 06:49 PM
Maybe you're trying too hard. Write your wishes in a journal, then forget about them. Although, if you want to learn how to sing, take lessons and practice. As far as manifesting your twin flame, that's something that is Divinely orchestrated and may not even happen in this lifetime. So why not ask for a loving partner who you connect with physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.