PDA

View Full Version : The Consciousness Superhighway

Shivani Devi
21-05-2016, 08:59 AM
Hello there. :hug2:

I didn't know where to post this thread, but seeing as how it primarily relates to "guides" and what people term "djinn" and how to tell the difference between the two, blah blah...

I am going to let you all in on a humungous secret which I probably should keep to myself...but nah.

Now, you are all familiar with this vehicle we are using to communicate right? it's called the internet.

Now, you go into some seedy parts of the internet and go into chat rooms there and you are going to find 'trolls' pretending to be 'demons' and what not and abusing people etc and all because of a little thing called anonymity.

Now, if you think that anonymity is a problem online, just wait until you make contact with the spirit world!

Anonymity in the Spirit World is like the Internet on caffeine, so these 'trickster spirits' or 'djinn' may be no more than bored angel children at play...or whatever analogy fits here.

Whenever I use my Spirit Box, I tend to think of it this way...it's like some weird and twisted audio internet chatroom where anonymity rules and is king of the day...people call them 'djinn' but heck, they could be anything and there's no way any of it can be 'proven' just like on the internet, trying to prove 'spiritual experiences' but I digress.

What if, just what if whatever is 'out there' is like a huge cosmic 'internet' full of more of whatever this internet is full of?

Just how do we know what we're dealing with here, be it 'Angel' or 'Guide' or 'Demon' or even 'God'?

Thanks for your time.

Tristran
21-05-2016, 10:06 AM
Just ask the entity if they can forgive their enemies. If they cannot or go silent then they are evil and will always hold grudges.

If they forgive even Lucifer for starting the mess at the Apple of Knowledge event then they are good.

Then take it further, can they forgive God for allowing Lucifer to tempt Eve with the RED (Matrix) PILL ?

Quite often its like listening to a pin drop.

Ask the djinn to give its true name like 'Ki-Lash' and allow you to see them in the 4th dimension that can be accessed when a person wakes up from a dream within a dream.

Shivani Devi
21-05-2016, 10:15 AM
....and if I ask the djinn 'what is your name' and it says 'who I am is unimportant?' and I know that?

What if I am a Hindu and not a Christian to start with?

This is why I can't relate to a lot of these concepts, because I have a whole different outlook and perspective on this...but I am also a lay theologian (a bad habit I'm trying to give up).

Why would God allow Satan to tempt Eve with the Red pill to begin with, wouldn't that mean that Satan is stronger than God, or is God really Satan and mankind has split the two into the duality(dvaita) of cause and effect resulting in a 'free will' we only think we have?

Shivani Devi
21-05-2016, 10:20 AM
Ask the djinn to give its true name like 'Ki-Lash' and allow you to see them in the 4th dimension that can be accessed when a person wakes up from a dream within a dream.I just laughed at this and there has to be something in this worth investigating:

http://sacredsites.com/asia/tibet/mt_kailash.html

Kailash is the celestial abode of my Lord, Shiva - the God I worship.

Interesting...

Aum Namah Shivaya

django
21-05-2016, 10:31 AM
Just ask the entity if they can forgive their enemies. If they cannot or go silent then they are evil and will always hold grudges.

If they forgive even Lucifer for starting the mess at the Apple of Knowledge event then they are good.

Then take it further, can they forgive God for allowing Lucifer to tempt Eve with the RED (Matrix) PILL ?

Quite often its like listening to a pin drop.

Ask the djinn to give its true name like 'Ki-Lash' and allow you to see them in the 4th dimension that can be accessed when a person wakes up from a dream within a dream.

Wouldn't they just lie and agree with whatever you wanted to hear? Honest demons???

Tristran
21-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Kailash is the celestial abode of my Lord, Shiva - the God I worship.

Aum Namah Shivaya
The problem is, can you trust them ?

There is no way of knowing if they are not just using your host body.

My experience involved an argument, speaking Latin, with a 30ft tall, 10ft wide, higher frequency giant that is invisible to the naked eye because they reside beyond the UV side of the visible spectrum.

The name pronounced as 'Kill Ash' came to me during the argument. Now either Kailash was in me or in front of me. i don't know.

However, the conclusion from this argument during November 2014, was that after my question of 'Why are world events dragging on so painfully slow'. This giant standing 10ft away, bellowed out a laugh and said 'Oh, everything is going perfectly as planned'.

Tristran
21-05-2016, 10:44 AM
Wouldn't they just lie and agree with whatever you wanted to hear? Honest demons???
The thing is, is that they have witnessed multiple hells. They know what this world is like without Gods love.

Some are rebelling against Lucifer.

Shivani Devi
21-05-2016, 10:49 AM
The problem is, can you trust them ?

There is no way of knowing if they are not just using your host body.

My experience involved an argument, speaking Latin, with a 30ft tall, 10ft wide, higher frequency giant that is invisible to the naked eye because they reside beyond the UV side of the visible spectrum.

The name pronounced as 'Kill Ash' came to me during the argument. Now either Kailash was in me or in front of me. i don't know.

However, the conclusion from this argument during November 2014, was that after my question of 'Why are world events dragging on so painfully slow'. This giant standing 10ft away, bellowed out a laugh and said 'Oh, everything is going perfectly as planned'.
I neither trust them nor mistrust them, I just talk with them and see what they have to say. In the end, I judge for myself. I treat them in no way different than I would any normal, living human being.

That's very interesting about where you said they reside. It's called the 'Terahertz Gap' and that's where they told me they come from...more interesting...hmmm...

I'm feeling that some of them are actually being honest with me after I got over the whole bias of just what they were...

...but I'm not getting hung up on it or losing any sleep over it.

Tristran
21-05-2016, 11:06 AM
What if I am a Hindu and not a Christian to start with?

Why would God allow Satan to tempt Eve with the Red pill to begin with, wouldn't that mean that Satan is stronger than God, or is God really Satan and mankind has split the two into the duality(dvaita) of cause and effect resulting in a 'free will' we only think we have?

I neither trust them nor mistrust them, I just talk with them and see what they have to say. In the end, I judge for myself. I treat them in no way different than I would any normal, living human being.

That's very interesting about where you said they reside. It's called the 'Terahertz Gap' and that's where they told me they come from...more interesting...hmmm...

I'm feeling that some of them are actually being honest with me after I got over the whole bias of just what they were...

losing any sleep over it.
Daemons can exist everywhere on the planet earth. So a rapha (plural = Rephaim) in Europe and the west would be a demon. Elsewhere its named a djinn. They are basically the same type of entity.

The only way for mankind to evolve was to learn the difference between right and wrong. Hence God allowed Lucifer to tempt Eve with the Apple.
Satan just obeyed an order. For all we know, the Church may have given Satan a bad name. Imagine how long religion would last if they acknowledged that haSatan simply obeyed a direct order from God.

Interesting about the Terahertz Gap. So the entity was at a higher frequency. No wonder i had a headache after the chat.

Maybe they are being truthful because humans eyesight's are slowly transforming to a wider frequency range. Hence, these entities will soon be visible. So if they give good intentions now, then they may be accepted to exist alongside humans when they are fully visible to the naked human eye.

Shivani Devi
21-05-2016, 11:16 AM
Daemons can exist everywhere on the planet earth. So a rapha (plural = Rephaim) in Europe and the west would be a demon. Elsewhere its named a djinn. They are basically the same type of entity.

The only way for mankind to evolve was to learn the difference between right and wrong. Hence God allowed Lucifer to tempt Eve with the Apple.
Satan just obeyed an order. For all we know, the Church may have given Satan a bad name. Imagine how long religion would last if they acknowledged that haSatan simply obeyed a direct order from God.

Interesting about the Terahertz Gap. So the entity was at a higher frequency. No wonder i had a headache after the chat.

Maybe they are being truthful because humans eyesight's are slowly transforming to a wider frequency range. Hence, these entities will soon be visible. So if they give good intentions now, then they may be accepted to exist alongside humans when they are fully visible to the naked human eye.Nope, it's more like we're developing the scientific technology very soon that will 'uncover their location' as it were...if they haven't already done it through structured light sensing/SLS technology with motion capturing software.

I have seen them interact with humans when cameras are tuned to that specific frequency. That's what made me a believer in all this stuff and started my whole journey to understand what they are to begin with...but now I know I'll never find out, so it's a waste of time even asking the question that's always left begging.

Tristran
21-05-2016, 11:41 AM
but now I know I'll never find out, so it's a waste of time even asking the question that's always left begging.
i am sure you will find out sooner or later.

Shivani Devi
21-05-2016, 11:47 AM
i am sure you will find out sooner or later.In the end, I realised it doesn't really matter anyway.

Would you like to see the clip that stole my heart? there are some pretty nice 'demons' out there too btw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4iI9QUVxSc

That video warms me to the very core of my paranormal investigator's heart...:D

Tristran
21-05-2016, 03:31 PM
Would you like to see the clip that stole my heart? there are some pretty nice 'demons' out there too btw:
'Nice', or desperate to get off this prison planet that they will attach themselves to anything ?

Interesting how the stick-entity attached itself. Some will class it as demonic possession.

Others will class it as saving lost souls from the dark world.

Nice demons - lol. Yeah like the witches that are often confronted in dreams, that are so perfect every man turns to water when eye contact is made.

When they are dressed to kill, their dress styles make men drop to their knees.

Nixf1
21-05-2016, 05:33 PM
Yez.. you can never be sure about whom you are talking to but once you reach that conscious level, you will be able to differentiate between a trickster, djinn , angels or Gods... they do talk to us in the spirit world..

Shivani Devi
21-05-2016, 10:32 PM
'Nice', or desperate to get off this prison planet that they will attach themselves to anything ?

Interesting how the stick-entity attached itself. Some will class it as demonic possession.

Others will class it as saving lost souls from the dark world.

Nice demons - lol. Yeah like the witches that are often confronted in dreams, that are so perfect every man turns to water when eye contact is made.

When they are dressed to kill, their dress styles make men drop to their knees.
What if, whatever these things are, is an alien race from a different dimension, or even souls of the deceased?

I go into this without any religious bias whatsoever. I'd just like to know what they are and where they come from, whatever they are, because there's no doubt they exist! no doubt whatsoever!

I'm always the scientist...always the analytical one and I don't really believe in 'heaven' or 'hell' or a lot of this religious woo.

I was even a dyed-in-the-wool sceptic (I still pretty much am), so can you imagine the thrill I am feeling upon 'first contact'?

Yes, my scientific curiosity was my biggest archilles heel until I got over it.

I can imagine all of mankind's reactions when they try to greet us with love and peace..."Oh look, satan spawn...let's kill 'em all...pew...pew..."