PDA

View Full Version : seeing 1111 in a vision

dreamercan
18-05-2016, 03:25 PM
I woke up in the middle of the night to take some medicine since I haven't been feeling the best.I stayed up for about 10 minutes asking questions such as when will I be able to get my singing voice back and when will I be able to visualize again(My two biggest desires in my life right now).When I went to sleep I felt my body relaxed and then I saw the 1111 on the bottom right corner of my right eye.Ive been seeing recurring numbers for almost a year but I never saw it in a vision after I ask questions.What does it mean

H:O:R:A:C:E
18-05-2016, 03:32 PM
on another thread, a SF member posted a link to "angel numbers":
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/p/index-numbers.html

the 1111 number is said to be an "activation code", signaling the
start of new beginnings and opportunities.

Baile
18-05-2016, 05:30 PM
What does it meanThis is the fifth thread you've created on the topic of 1111. Have you read the answers you got in those threads? Are you interested in exploring your need to keep asking about this? That IMO would be a much more productive discussion, one that might be of real benefit to you.

H:O:R:A:C:E
18-05-2016, 05:58 PM
This is the fifth thread you've created on the topic of 1111. Have you read the answers you got in those threads? Are you interested in exploring your need to keep asking about this? That IMO would be a much more productive discussion, one that might be of real benefit to you.

*self-stifled response*

naturesflow
19-05-2016, 10:24 AM
I woke up in the middle of the night to take some medicine since I haven't been feeling the best.I stayed up for about 10 minutes asking questions such as when will I be able to get my singing voice back and when will I be able to visualize again(My two biggest desires in my life right now).When I went to sleep I felt my body relaxed and then I saw the 1111 on the bottom right corner of my right eye.Ive been seeing recurring numbers for almost a year but I never saw it in a vision after I ask questions.What does it mean

You asked when will I visualize again. Could this be showing you, that you can when you relax and listen, observe after you ask? When we relax after asking and just listen, observe and stay present, sometimes our answers come.So perhaps this is a start for you..

naturesflow
19-05-2016, 10:28 AM
This is the fifth thread you've created on the topic of 1111. Have you read the answers you got in those threads? Are you interested in exploring your need to keep asking about this? That IMO would be a much more productive discussion, one that might be of real benefit to you.

I keep observing how you want others to explore the way you want them too when they post more than you deem necessary and not take in the way you want them too. Productive discussion is listening to the other in everyway they are. Its not about you, but I am aware you make it so in these kind of responses.

Ninjajms
19-05-2016, 11:52 PM

hmmm a bit harsh -I think it is a wonderful interesting topic!!! I think you might try a gentler response sir

Baile
20-05-2016, 11:10 AM
I think it is a wonderful interesting topic!!!The topic of 1111? Or the topic of what it is we create via our thoughts and beliefs, that manifests in our life as external phenomena? The former can be likened to listing over and over the external happenings that occur as result of one's sadness or depression, without ever getting on with a holistic exploration into what it is, in the person's mind, that is causing that sadness and depression. Why is dreamercan repeatedly manifesting these particular numbers in her life? That to me is the wonderful interesting topic here.

naturesflow
20-05-2016, 11:05 PM
The topic of 1111? Or the topic of what it is we create via our thoughts and beliefs, that manifests in our life as external phenomena? The former can be likened to listing over and over the external happenings that occur as result of one's sadness or depression, without ever getting on with a holistic exploration into what it is, in the person's mind, that is causing that sadness and depression. Why is dreamercan repeatedly manifesting these particular numbers in her life? That to me is the wonderful interesting topic here.

In reflection, I guess this is just your way of saying, you heard what two people offered you in relation to your first response.

I am understanding of others needs as they need to be so I can be aware of this and understand for them why this might be so for you in this way.

Ninjajms
23-05-2016, 05:39 AM
The topic of 1111? Or the topic of what it is we create via our thoughts and beliefs, that manifests in our life as external phenomena? The former can be likened to listing over and over the external happenings that occur as result of one's sadness or depression, without ever getting on with a holistic exploration into what it is, in the person's mind, that is causing that sadness and depression. Why is dreamercan repeatedly manifesting these particular numbers in her life? That to me is the wonderful interesting topic here.

I think the topic dreamercan wrote about-now bai-perhaps you can begin your own thread. that's the beauty of "spiritual forums"- all are welcomed in a safe environment-

try to reread her original post through your heart-her thread is so much more than what you refer to as a repeated topic-