PDA

View Full Version : How do Angels and Guides communicate with us?

PinkxHearts
11-05-2016, 01:18 AM
Besides talking how do guides communicate with us? Mines talked a couple or three times and then vanished. Signs right? What sort of signs? I've been receiving syncs, one where my reiki healer was caring for a squirrel that was injured and my friend turned out to be doing the same thing, and a couple where I would watch videos on YouTube with a rare actor and actress and saw them in TV movies that same day. I'm still receiving syncs, and I was wondering if that was them. If it is I have to find out why it's happening.

Shivani Devi
11-05-2016, 02:25 AM
I told this story a while ago, but it bears repeating.

About a year ago, my brother was working with speech recognition softwear because he was getting too lazy to type words into his computer and I recommended a program called "Dragon Dictate" (which was the only one I knew at the time).

My brother informed me that he once owned that program, but lost it years ago and he'd have to buy it again. I forgot about this conversation.

Later that day, I was collecting kindling for their fireplace and ran out on their property, so I walked about half a block down to the nearest park and started there.

After about 15 minutes of doing this, I noticed a shiny object sticking out under twigs and dirt and it immediately grabbed my attention. I picked it up and dusted it off and there it was..a Dragon Dictate CD (unfortunately scratched beyond any use). I immediately took it home and showed it to my brother who almost fainted on the spot.

Story 2:

A few years ago, I was staying with an aunt in her garage, but the bed I was sleeping on was very uncomfortable and sagged down on one side because it had 6 bed springs missing.

I was doing a paper run at the time and during my rounds, I was lamenting that I could not get a good nights sleep to be able to do this.

I rounded the corner and what did I see? somebody had put out an old bed frame for rubbish collection and the frame had 6 bed springs still attached to it...I collected them all with a 'thank you' and continued on my way.

I started thinking about all of this 'law of attraction' stuff and thought 'aha...if I can do this for real, let's try doing it with money because I'm pretty broke' so I started thinking in terms of bank notes.

About 10 minutes after that, I saw what looked like a $20 note hidden under a pile of leaves and I went 'bingo'...as it turned out, it was a discount coupon from the local Tyremart in the shape and style of a $20 note saying "save $20 on your next set of tyres"...I was like "awww shoot!"

The next thing I knew, a kookaburra had perched itself in a tree right above me and was laughing its fool head off.

I immediately fell to the ground, sobbing profusely and going "okay...enough...you win this round".

cahill
11-05-2016, 11:53 AM
My guides don't always show me things directly or speak. There are times it's more Suttle like this....

My daughter that's 20 yrs old is due with her second child. She now is aware of my abilities. She asks me about souls of children, and unborn children. We talk about it for a bit and she got a call on her cell phone. A friend that was expecting a child also had just recieved devistating news that they couldn't detect movement or a heartbeat in her baby. She is scheduled next week to have further testing. I feel the child is ok, and she will see signs of life before her scheduled testing but have not stated so.

Tristran
11-05-2016, 11:56 AM
"how do guides communicate with us?"
email and on chat lines in real time.

PinkxHearts
11-05-2016, 03:36 PM
What an interesting set of stories Necromancer. The law of attraction sure is interesting. I was happy to read. Very close to what I went through. And thank you to the others for sharing your stories as well. Having psychic abilities isn't always a walk in the park but it does help from time to time.

Astro
11-05-2016, 04:42 PM
Guides can move things to create a sign.

One sign I had recently was that I noticed my files were out of place just before leaving for an appointment. My files are never out of place so I thought it was strange, but didn't stop to think why.
When I arrived at my appointment I realised that I'd forgotten to bring the form, so had to reschedule! I knew straight away that a guide had tried to remind me to get the form from the file before leaving. Hopefully I'll remember to check things more closely next time something unusual happens.

Astro
11-05-2016, 04:54 PM
I've been receiving syncs, one where my reiki healer was caring for a squirrel that was injured and my friend turned out to be doing the same thing,

This one looks interesting. Perhaps your guide is telling you to save something for the winter.

PinkxHearts
13-05-2016, 04:43 AM
Wow maybe I figured it was just a sync with no back meaning trying to point me into the right direction while I manifest.