PDA

View Full Version : Metatron and Communication

Mystik_Kitty
05-05-2016, 06:38 PM
Hello there,
I asked myself for who the perfect guide would be for me last week and the following night I felt an impulse to open up an ascension book of mine that includes a list of angels and was automatically drawn to the last one (not going through them in order) and it was metatron and found out about metatrons cube and have had a serious desire to have one since. The necklaces seem limited as to where you can get them.

I wondered if anyone else knows about metatron and worked with him? I'm wondering about creating a dialogue with such a being - but I'll likely check out the channeling section for that. But if you'd like to speak about your communication experiences with angels here feel free.

~Mystik

H:O:R:A:C:E
05-05-2016, 07:10 PM
Metatron's Cube:
https://healthplane.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Metatrons-Cube.jpg

Rah nam
05-05-2016, 11:59 PM
Metatron is the Logos of this Galaxy
No I have not, I have all I need within my own Self.

06-05-2016, 12:08 PM
Mystik_Kitty: I wondered if anyone else knows about metatron and worked with him? I'm wondering about creating a dialogue with such a being - but I'll likely check out the channeling section for that. But if you'd like to speak about your communication experiences with angels here feel free.
my sense of beings such as Metatron is that they are "minimalists"; meaning
that they won't become involved in doings that aren't requiring their attentions.

Awakened Queen
06-05-2016, 02:43 PM
I've worked with him before. You can ask him to help clear and heal chakras. Picture his cube (Metatron's Cube) spiraling through your chakras one by one.

wanchain
06-05-2016, 06:00 PM
My communication experience with angels was that I could see them, sense their energies, and hear them, but vaguely and not all the time. I didn't talk to them very much, because I couldn't hear very well, but they typically were very responsive.

Mystik_Kitty
07-05-2016, 08:15 PM
Metatron is the Logos of this Galaxy
No I have not, I have all I need within my own Self.

Yes, I've had this feeling of all knowledge is within myself so why seek out anything else? But I realized that by going through specific beings or teachings really is just using a tool that is helping to integrate that knowledge of "all is one" within the physiology. So I'm opening myself up to what comes my way and enjoying the ride of seeing where these steps take me. The important thing is to not get stuck in a particular belief system, to just go with the flow of where it takes you because often we evolve out of those belief systems into something that's less limited.

I like that metatrons cube is suppose to consist of all the geometrical shapes in existence and so is like the unified field itself (infinite diversity where all is One). That's my interest in it.

Rah nam
07-05-2016, 09:07 PM
I feel, you have it more or less figured out.
And yes, all is one and there is only one.

07-05-2016, 09:17 PM
i found this:
Metatron Channeled by Rob Gauthier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abUSejXilcw

i enjoy engaging in dialogue, or just observing/listening in sometimes.
if everyone withdraws into themselves, that dialogue would evaporate.
please don't evaporate.

Mandelyn
08-05-2016, 03:44 AM
I was recommended to work with Metatron to help open my third eye to better communicate with the angels to receive advice when it was needed. He also presides over teaching and the book of life. I meditated with him for awhile, and certainly my ability to hear the angels has gotten much better. I saw him as a blue-ish purple in my mind's eye and I felt more "connected" and centered after meditation. He is a wonderful being to work with. :)