PDA

View Full Version : Send angels into it...

innerlight
05-05-2016, 05:01 PM
This morning during the magical twilight moment of being half awake and half asleep, I heard, or was told, "send hundreds of angels into it to heal it."

Now I am not sure what this meant or means. As in what exactly needs to be healed or even what to send Angels into. Not to mention hundreds of angels is a lot of angels, what right or even authority do I have to do such a thing. That they couldn't or aren't doing on their own as it is...

Truth be told I am not sure I even believe in the existence of angels. If I am to be honest.

Curiously curious.

H:O:R:A:C:E
05-05-2016, 05:14 PM
there is a wildfire in the area of Fort McMurray, Canada
which began last Sunday.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/04/world/fort-mcmurray-fire-canada/

Rah nam
06-05-2016, 12:03 AM
This morning during the magical twilight moment of being half awake and half asleep, I heard, or was told, "send hundreds of angels into it to heal it."

Now I am not sure what this meant or means. As in what exactly needs to be healed or even what to send Angels into. Not to mention hundreds of angels is a lot of angels, what right or even authority do I have to do such a thing. That they couldn't or aren't doing on their own as it is...

Truth be told I am not sure I even believe in the existence of angels. If I am to be honest.

Curiously curious.

Just give you thought intent, strength, that's all you need to do.
And no one hundred angels is nothing. Not nothing but not much.
I saw myself once fly toward my hometown where I grow up in, and the sky was full of angels.

innerlight
06-05-2016, 02:04 AM
Just give you thought intent, strength, that's all you need to do.
And no one hundred angels is nothing. Not nothing but not much.
I saw myself once fly toward my hometown where I grow up in, and the sky was full of angels.

And for what reason would anyone want or need to send that many Angels anywhere?

Rah nam
06-05-2016, 03:47 AM
And for what reason would anyone want or need to send that many Angels anywhere?

What are a few hundred angelic entities? The angelic realm can muster billions in a blink of an eye if it needs to.
For what reason, I would not know where to start, to balance, to stir up, what ever it takes to move things forward.
You seam to question or not aware who and what you are.
This message was simply a wink with a fence post, to tell you who and what you are, it is time.