PDA

View Full Version : pigeons on a roof

bree2981
03-05-2016, 05:20 PM
i im new. My name is bree.
I hAd a very strange site of pigeons a couple days ago and why its overly strange to myself.
I hope maybe someone could tell me what it means.

This past saturday i was helping out a friend/boss clean out her house.
Her home is straight across the street from my ex home
I had a strange feeling to look at it and saw not one or two and no joke but maybe over 50 to 100 pigeons on top of his roof. I looked at the other homes and not one in site anywhere. I went inside of my friends home and decided to call him and tell him bout the pigeons .he didnt answer and i walked out side bout 2 mins after the phone call and every single one was gone and still not one anywhere else.he called me back for the first time after not speakin to him in 6 months and we had a short but good conversation and he also wanted to know what it might mean.

I was wondering. If this may have been a sign for my ex that lives in that house.

Sorry if it sounds immature but i really have a feeling it ment something. Thank you and i appreciate anyones help

H:O:R:A:C:E
03-05-2016, 06:17 PM
hi bree2981, welcome to SF.

if there's a meaning to that experience beyond happenstance,
it's probably an indication of a blessing for your ex.
possibly a "delivery" of something spiritual, or maybe a sign
of "protection" against adverse influence.
the knowledge of the meaning is accessible to you/him through
your ESP senses... feel into the situation and see what comes to you.

knightofalbion
03-05-2016, 06:20 PM
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Bree.

I couldn't say if there was any spiritual significance, but rather lovely whatever it was.

Sarian
11-05-2016, 07:01 PM
I would be in awe.

there's a huge water tower near my parent's house. When my mom got cancer one day we noticed about 50 turkey vultures all sitting up on it. Really amazing and almost creepy as they are so big and to see them covering much of the tower. Mom said they were waiting for her to go so they could pick her bones. I said she's all bones now and nothing left to pick (we have warped humor)...They hung around and still come back to this day and she died almost 2 years ago. Now it's seems pretty common to see them at various places. I just take it all in because it's pretty amazing to see. I was at one of my trails and saw two of them in a tree and one had its wings expanded out. I guess maybe it was a male trying to attract the female...but they didn't even move when I walked past. I took some pictures. Reminded me of a griffin or phoenix rising.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble. I say just enjoy the experience of getting to see the birds.