PDA

View Full Version : People dying around the same time with the same Name??

YongBaek
27-01-2011, 08:49 PM
In the same month, in the same city, and zip code three people with the same name died- Charles E Kelley.. and its not abnormal for people with the same name to die even 20 years of age difference between them. Is there numerology involved? I never was connected with my name, how does our name effect our life, is it attached to our soul? In my past lives my names are never even similar. Im confused. And on their obituaries they even looked a lot alike!

Spiritlite
27-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Great question and I look forward to reading responses from people who have thoughts on this question.
Spiritlite.

Chrysaetos
27-01-2011, 09:45 PM
What's the source and how do you know if it's true?

YongBaek
27-01-2011, 11:40 PM
I know its true because i saw the obituaries in the paper..

Spiritlite
28-01-2011, 03:46 AM
oh come on YongBaek aint lying...LOL s/he said it was in the obituaries.....I'll have to start looking at my paper now.
Spiritlite

Mothwing
28-01-2011, 08:28 AM
It just makes me wonder if someone, human or spirit, wanted Charles E. Kelley dead and kept finding the wrong one...

Or if it was in the paper, it could be a typo? LOL

Chrysaetos
28-01-2011, 09:56 AM
Interesting, because in every country you can find people with the same names. We have common names here in the Netherlands, and Sweden has some common ones too.
What about English names like Michael Johnson or John Terry or stuff like that?

The names of those who die are in the newspapers etc.

If this was true we would know it. Like when famous people die, others with that name would die as well.
We would hear about it very quickly and the data would be there.
Of course, to even take this seriously we would need many many cases..