PDA

View Full Version : Ever seen a Fairy?

SaintMatthew
30-04-2016, 04:15 AM
So, obviously I've seen things like Tinkerbell on cartoons but didn't actually realize that there is a very large amount of people that believe in fairies that claim to interact with them and summon them, give offerings to them, or get attacked and devoured by them.

I hear they were made by God to care for plants, flowers , and the environment. Do you believe in Fairies or ever seen one?

scotch
30-04-2016, 11:46 AM
i very much do believe in Fairies.....unfortunately I have not seen one :rolleyes:

but i am certain I will see one soon :hug3:

Rah nam
30-04-2016, 12:32 PM
Only the one in human form.

SaintMatthew
30-04-2016, 02:27 PM
Only the one in human form.
That wave rainbow flags? :D

Rah nam
30-04-2016, 11:58 PM
not sure what a rainbow flag is, but the Fae incarnate in the same way as the angelic if the choose to, and you can identify them very easily.
Both

OctoberSky
01-05-2016, 12:30 AM
Yes, I saw a faerie the size of a sharpie pen but just a bit smaller flutter by in front of my TV while I was laying in bed.

SaintMatthew
01-05-2016, 01:38 AM
not sure what a rainbow flag is, but the Fae incarnate in the same way as the angelic if the choose to, and you can identify them very easily.
Both
I see you are from America, But gay people here are called fairies and they wave a rainbow flag. So when you said they were people, I thought maybe that's what you meant:redface:

Crystal Ambassador
01-05-2016, 05:57 AM
I have, only once or twice, and during spiritual journeys as opposed to in physical life. I haven't put much credibility in their existence before, but chose to keep an open mind. When I visited them most recently, I did indeed find them in an ancient forest. Most were typical in imagery; small humanoids, insect wings. There were also "negative polarity" ones that resided in the water and were similar to merpeople. They were very frightening to look at, yet put off a non-alarming energy, and had a sort of sensuality about them that was peculiar.

I find they are easy enough to work with, with both alignments, and are willing to provide a gentle healing if asked. My last healing session was divided, with the more physical-oriented Base, Sacral, and Solar Plexus chakras having their energy healed by the mer type fae, and the more spiritually-focused Heart, Throat, Third Eye, and Crown chakras healed by the insect-winged fae. It is common courtesy to leave them a gift in some form, and what that is doesn't matter. I have left them good wishes as well as a spiritual feather, and they are always grateful. They seem to reside alongside plants, not over them, and I have heard that each potted plant has its own little collection of fae spirits.

SaintMatthew
01-05-2016, 06:30 AM
I have, only once or twice, and during spiritual journeys as opposed to in physical life. I haven't put much credibility in their existence before, but chose to keep an open mind. When I visited them most recently, I did indeed find them in an ancient forest. Most were typical in imagery; small humanoids, insect wings. There were also "negative polarity" ones that resided in the water and were similar to merpeople. They were very frightening to look at, yet put off a non-alarming energy, and had a sort of sensuality about them that was peculiar.

I find they are easy enough to work with, with both alignments, and are willing to provide a gentle healing if asked. My last healing session was divided, with the more physical-oriented Base, Sacral, and Solar Plexus chakras having their energy healed by the mer type fae, and the more spiritually-focused Heart, Throat, Third Eye, and Crown chakras healed by the insect-winged fae. It is common courtesy to leave them a gift in some form, and what that is doesn't matter. I have left them good wishes as well as a spiritual feather, and they are always grateful. They seem to reside alongside plants, not over them, and I have heard that each potted plant has its own little collection of fae spirits.
So, interesting you said something about mer people. I just started believing in fairies on April 28th 2016 and just started to believe that they might be mermaids, but nobody said they saw them as merpeople.

So, less than 24 hours ago I posted my theory about mermaids being spirits of the ocean:
http://popeadope.freeforums.net/thread/9/mermaids-biblically-sound

Famous people like Christopher Columbus seeing them,

And that they are completely biblically sound, and more realistic than a lot of other things in scripture. If you click on that link, could you tell me if any of the merpeople you saw resembled those pictures of mermaid corpses that were washed on the shore (at the bottom post?)

You mentioned they were frightening, and those mermaid corpses are quite scary

excusemydust
01-05-2016, 04:35 PM
I do believe in faeries, and saw them occasionally during my early childhood. As I grew up, and closed myself off to my own intuition, I stopped seeing them. I still believe, though.

As John Lennon said, "I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"

Crystal Ambassador
01-05-2016, 04:49 PM
So, interesting you said something about mer people. I just started believing in fairies on April 28th 2016 and just started to believe that they might be mermaids, but nobody said they saw them as merpeople.

So, less than 24 hours ago I posted my theory about mermaids being spirits of the ocean:
http://popeadope.freeforums.net/thread/9/mermaids-biblically-sound

Famous people like Christopher Columbus seeing them,

And that they are completely biblically sound, and more realistic than a lot of other things in scripture. If you click on that link, could you tell me if any of the merpeople you saw resembled those pictures of mermaid corpses that were washed on the shore (at the bottom post?)

You mentioned they were frightening, and those mermaid corpses are quite scary
That is interesting, I thought I might be regarded with skepticism comparing them to merpeople, since the realms are often depicted as independent. I hadn't consider the possibility before, and it is peculiar timing indeed that my reply happened so soon to your theory going public.

I didn't have time to read the full post or watch the movie in its entirety. Looking at the photos, I haven't seen the skeleton before. Something noteworthy about it is the hip bones; even in broad-hipped women, they don't usually extend that far. It is still possible that the hips shifted over time and aren't s broad as they appear in the photo.

Down below, I've seen the two on the right before, they're the handiwork of the artist Juan Cabana. And although those ones are fabricated, there's no reason they couldn't have been designed with the idea of reconstructing something that's been seen before. Similar to when anthropologists make a rendering of an older stage of human evolution. I'm not familiar with the leftmost baby one.

The ones I saw were a bit close, especially the one on the right, and when I saw them I remembered that artist. Their faces were of course more fleshed-out since they were "living", and they were much more toothy, having an appearance similar to an anglerfish with long teeth. The teeth didn't seem to distort the mouth area to make it fishlike, and in some areas I believe they may have been coming through the skin itself. I don't recall seeing any long hair, and am not sure if they had any at all. I didn't get an incredibly detailed image when I looked at them. They were just unexpected, yet ended up being very hospitable and I didn't feel in danger even being in the water with them.