PDA

View Full Version : Angel/guide trying to get my attention?

marshmallow10
27-04-2016, 01:35 PM
Recently I have been getting frustrated and with a lack of direction in my life and not knowing what to do. I started to lose faith that angels or guides even exist, or that if I have any they have deserted me. So in an angry way I told them to prove to me they exist.

Then almost everyday, sometimes 2 or 3 times in one day I started to notice these tiny little white specs floating around me. At first I just thought they were bits of dust, but it just kept happening. They weren't always acting like bits of dust as they often follow me like a magnet. I keep swatting at them like a bug and stepping away but they follow, it's weird. And they appear and disappear like out of nowhere.

So now I'm starting to think these aren't just pieces of dust. Maybe once or twice yeah, but it's been going on for a couple of weeks. Can angels or guides actually make things appear that we can physically see? Is that even possible, or maybe this is just a coincidence. I haven't managed to catch one.

Adrienne
27-04-2016, 01:44 PM
LOL, I don't believe you will be allowed " to catch one " ! :D

my guess would be that they are either your angels or guides, since you did ask for proof that they are with you.

Now, that you have their attention, perhaps you could speak with them and ask them whatever it is you are wanting to ask ?

PS and my advice would be to stop swatting at them, lol ! :angel10:

marshmallow10
27-04-2016, 01:50 PM

my guess would be that they are either your angels or guides, since you did ask for proof that they are with you.

Now, that you have their attention, perhaps you could speak with them and ask them whatever it is you are wanting to ask ?

PS and my advice would be to stop swatting at them, lol !

Haha, I was trying to catch one to prove to myself it was just dust. But they seem to disappear.

That's the thing, that's why I got so frustrated because I ask things and feel like I never get an answer. I guess I'm looking for an obvious neon sign answer and maybe that's not how they work. I need to learn how they communicate.

marshmallow10
27-04-2016, 01:52 PM

PS and my advice would be to stop swatting at them, lol ! :angel10:

Lol :D I can imagine if angels do exist they would be laughing at me swatting their specs as they followed me, I was saying "go away!" I guess the strange way it moved scared me a bit.

Adrienne
27-04-2016, 02:09 PM
Haha, I was trying to catch one to prove to myself it was just dust. But they seem to disappear.

That's the thing, that's why I got so frustrated because I ask things and feel like I never get an answer. I guess I'm looking for an obvious neon sign answer and maybe that's not how they work. I need to learn how they communicate.

oh I see on the trying to catch one then....one needs to have a little faith, lol ! :smile:

you can ask for signs, ask them for something specific .... like a feather, or a penny or ask a question and then be very alert to possible answers. The answers can appear on a billboard sign, a license plate, come to you in a dream ( those might be a little more cryptic to decipher ) or a variety of other ways . And ... patience is always good, sometimes it takes time for the right message to find its way to you ! :smile: