PDA

View Full Version : the great pyramid

peteyzen
22-09-2006, 02:40 PM
I have a friend who believes that he knows what the pyramid is all about. He doesn`t think it was a tomb at all rather he feels it is a symbolic structure put here to show mankind how to grow spiritually.

I find it immensly interesting speaking with him about it, he says the pyramid predicts the birth of christ, and hitler (two polar opposits there) Also the mathematical structure of the pyramid relates exactly to the earths circumference and diameter and oh loads of stuff. Much of this knowledge he says is already out there. I am interested to know what other folks think about this subject?

Light Mage
22-09-2006, 03:01 PM
It has intriguing mathmatical properties. Whoever designed it was a total perfectionist!! I can appreciate that. ;-)

I don't believe it can, or does, "predict" any events or births though! That's just wishful thinking.

But yeah, there's definitely more to it than meets the eye, I think it's a mathmatical phenomena (almost like a "map" in some respects) that's just been disguised as a tomb.

peteyzen
22-09-2006, 03:05 PM
My friend would agree with your map analogy but he would assert that it is a map to god.
I have to say that the depth of his knowledge is impressive and I cannot do it justice
Thanks for your views light mage

mikron
23-09-2006, 03:12 AM
Greetings peteyzen above all Peace Love & Light for all the world !
Your friend is partially correct @ the secret knowledge for those that do not know
the Kings chamber was used as an initiation process,people where taken there instructed by a master teacher and placed into an OBE state so they could rise up in the spiritual initiations (*see my post on spiritual initiation) the master would be in obe state as well and create a sisutation so the student had a lesson to complete and move into Christ Consciousness !

All this information I am sharing here is in a book I mikron posted in the books section! If you want to know more Author Drunvalo Melchizdek

The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life vol 1@2

On the Soul Level of consciousness if you get these books your Higher self and Soul would be very happy because we are talking here about sacred geometry ,for both the personal & Planetary as above So Below

Namaste mikron

I have a friend who believes that he knows what the pyramid is all about. He doesn`t think it was a tomb at all rather he feels it is a symbolic structure put here to show mankind how to grow spiritually.

I find it immensly interesting speaking with him about it, he says the pyramid predicts the birth of christ, and hitler (two polar opposits there) Also the mathematical structure of the pyramid relates exactly to the earths circumference and diameter and oh loads of stuff. Much of this knowledge he says is already out there. I am interested to know what other folks think about this subject?

Lapis
23-09-2006, 09:07 PM
I feel that as long as 21st century people with only predominantly left-brained scientific mind functions try to figure out the Great Pyramid in Egypt (and most everything else ancient), they're very far from the whole truth. Please notice I said whole truth.

I'm not going to preface what I'm going to say next with why I'm saying it....

The people who originally built the Sphinx, the Great Pyramid, many (not all) of the other buildings in Egypt and numerous other "sacred sites" around the planet, were people who were consciously aware of the fact that they were multidimensional beings. They were not cut-off from all the other aspects of themselves like we are today. They had direct access to multiple dimensions/consciousness/energies etc. besides just this physical one. We're the one's who've forgotton that we are so much more than just physical 3D creatures. The ancients knew far more because they were aware and connected to these other dimensions, and because of this, they could create different things in physicality that were made incorporating, using, the other dimensional energies and consciousness. Physicality is more of an end result.....not the first!

The greatest minds of our current time are profoundly dwarfed by the ancient peoples who lived on Earth. It's like we're deaf, dumb and blind in comparison to these ancient peoples.

mikron
23-09-2006, 11:22 PM
Great post Lapis to have compassion for such Ideals in our ancient history