Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 20-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Tobi Tobi is offline
Super Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 6,016
  Tobi's Avatar
A conifer forest, trees pretty close together, the land sweeping down into a little dell, then up again on the other side. In the little dell is a small thin stream and a tiny white footbridge, very small and low. The water sparkles with all colours. Friendly and unusual small flying creatures frequent this place. They are all different hues and species, most of which have never been seen on Earth....plus some familiar ones which have, such as emerald green beetles, bees, dragonflies, etc.
Other animals also visit from time to time.
Rays of soft light shine through the trees, and the sky is soft and changing shades of pink, gold and pale blue. An 'Aurora' can be seen sometimes, in blues and greens. There are stars and there is a moon, though the sky is light. It's not a full moon. But sometimes the sky can change, and sink into that twilight or dawn light.

....And there is a loving and faithful dog always with me. We have Soul friends who visit, and we visit them, and we may venture on many missions to many places, but can come home to our own place. We have a dwelling which is made of wood, small and simple, but with carved wood features which we have created ourselves. The windows are unusually-shaped. Inside it smells like cedar wood and frankincense if we wish. We can change the smells.
There are rugs and huge floor cushions in dark and intricate colours and designs, mainly dark blues, natural browns and reds, but I can't imagine solid 'furniture' there.
We may decide to build different levels connected with wood steps....and then again maybe not
I think I could live in that place with no boredom for hundreds of Earth years at least.

But actually, I would be happy in any place so long as there was a certain feeling there and a loved one. Even living behind an Astral Dumpster would be an incredibly happy place.
__________________
A Dog's Life After Death
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 21-02-2016, 05:53 AM
wolfgaze wolfgaze is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,313
  wolfgaze's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
....And there is a loving and faithful dog always with me. We have Soul friends who visit, and we visit them, and we may venture on many missions to many places, but can come home to our own place. We have a dwelling which is made of wood, small and simple, but with carved wood features which we have created ourselves. The windows are unusually-shaped. Inside it smells like cedar wood and frankincense if we wish. We can change the smells.
There are rugs and huge floor cushions in dark and intricate colours and designs, mainly dark blues, natural browns and reds, but I can't imagine solid 'furniture' there.
We may decide to build different levels connected with wood steps....and then again maybe not
I think I could live in that place with no boredom for hundreds of Earth years at least.

Very nice Tobi.... I would like to come visit...

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 21-02-2016, 02:12 PM
TheTruth TheTruth is offline
Knower
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 109
  TheTruth's Avatar
Tobi has captured the essence of the spirit realm, the possibilities are endless and when you imagine that it's a beautiful inner joy you experience. Just imagine the joy when it becomes a reality ;) That joy is always available to you though, as I'm sure many are aware, look deep within yourselves through whatever method you find suitable, and it will be with you forever if you wish.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 21-02-2016, 02:49 PM
Somnia Somnia is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: East Texas
Posts: 1,426
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dragon
How would you imagine your home to be?

A modest house surrounded by deciduous and coniferous trees, close to natural bodies of water such as a lake/river, and mountains in the background. Pretty much what I remember what it was like when I lived in WA state in the early 90s, except without so much rain ;P
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 21-02-2016, 04:02 PM
Sunset Dragon Sunset Dragon is offline
Guide
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 532
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by somnia
A modest house surrounded by deciduous and coniferous trees, close to natural bodies of water such as a lake/river, and mountains in the background. Pretty much what I remember what it was like when I lived in WA state in the early 90s, except without so much rain ;P

Using my phone, I read that as delicious at first. Who's going to be the first to live in candy land where everything is edible and there's a chocolate waterfall right by your gingerbread house!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 21-02-2016, 04:59 PM
Somnia Somnia is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: East Texas
Posts: 1,426
 
@ Sunset Dragon - Ahahaha! Yes, the tree trunks will be made of peppermint bark and during the Fall the leaves will taste like maple syrup.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 21-02-2016, 05:49 PM
Sunset Dragon Sunset Dragon is offline
Guide
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 532
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by somnia
@ Sunset Dragon - Ahahaha! Yes, the tree trunks will be made of peppermint bark and during the Fall the leaves will taste like maple syrup.

I'm so there!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 22-02-2016, 09:39 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 12,229
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth
Tobi has captured the essence of the spirit realm, the possibilities are endless and when you imagine that it's a beautiful inner joy you experience.
Just imagine the joy when it becomes a reality ;)
That joy is always available to you though, as I'm sure many are aware, look deep within yourselves through whatever method you find suitable, and it will be with you forever if you wish.

Excellent post.
__________________
.
"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death
by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...
Meditate unceasingly, that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"

~Lahiri Mahasaya, the Guru of Yogananda's Guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.







Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 22-02-2016, 09:51 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 12,229
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Sunset Dragon...as far as a home in the Afterlife...you would enjoy
Anthony Borgia's
'Life in the World Unseen'...it is talked about in detail.
His book greatly influenced, "What Dreams May Come' ...Robin Williams, Annabella Sciora.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KCzsgD3hKs

The link is the book online with etheric type music in background...I
warn you any book I
have ordered online I sent back...poorly made and they fall apart
upon first opening...LoL!
__________________
.
"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death
by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...
Meditate unceasingly, that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"

~Lahiri Mahasaya, the Guru of Yogananda's Guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.







Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 22-02-2016, 11:01 PM
Lord_Viskey Lord_Viskey is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: near middle USA
Posts: 37
  Lord_Viskey's Avatar
I was first informed of my heavenly home at least as far back as 1978 by two family friends who were practicing psychic counselors. Since that time, my own meditations, visualizations and dreams have taken me to the place on frequent occasions.

My visits through "creative visualization" practices, a technique described by Shakti Gawain in his book of the same name (Bantam books, published 1979), have allowed me to discover many extraordinary sights, to have many experiences, and have abilities to create and use things there. My heavenly place is a galaxy (the term spirits have used in communications)named Keymo with seven main planets offering a diversity of entities and events, and scenery that inspires various moods and endless adventure for me.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums