Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-01-2011, 12:09 PM
clovelly

The need to look within

I have noticed that every person I know is going through a major shift in their lives and are forced to re-valuate all aspects of how they live their lives: home, relationships, finances, etc.

Those only focusing on their physically aspects seem to be facing large barriers which seem to be getting denser and denser, and frustrations are building because they cannot break past these barriers with the methods that have worked in the past.

Those looking to connect to the soul and searching within themselves are enjoying the experience of change and growth, and going with the flow.

There has been so much communication about these shifts taking place on the planet. It’s an amazing time we are living in.

Has anyone else noticed the extreme changes in the lives of people they know?
Old 16-01-2011, 12:47 PM
shepherd

Interesting post Clovelly.

Is there a need to look within? It does seem plenty of people are very happy without any need to to look anywhere.

I sometimes wonder if all this soul searching just makes some people too serious and too self aware.
Old 16-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Ascender
I do not believe that we choose to soul search to extreme Shepherd. It seems to be a natural process of our awakening consciousness. Heehee.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 16-01-2011, 01:01 PM
glenos

I've been on it for 40yrs plus. Good on anyone who has the scales of ignorance falling from their eyes. That's only the begining of it all...

G
Old 16-01-2011, 01:05 PM
shepherd

Quote:
I do not believe that we choose to soul search to extreme Shepherd. It seems to be a natural process of our awakening consciousness. Heehee.

Whilst that might be true for some, I am not sure it is for others.
Old 16-01-2011, 01:07 PM
clovelly

I think I am more with your thoughts Falling Star and that’s what I’m finding interesting. Watching everyone, I have noticed that they all are being forced to look within, especially those that haven't consciously done any soul searching.

Those that have only looked at life on a physical level are now being forced to change their thinking, because the way they have built their lives seems to be falling from under their feet, so to say.

Also noticed that friends that are more into their spirituality are also changing, but not as drastically. They are having fun and enjoying the process, just taking each day as it comes.
Old 16-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherd
Interesting post Clovelly.

Is there a need to look within? It does seem plenty of people are very happy without any need to to look anywhere.

I sometimes wonder if all this soul searching just makes some people too serious and too self aware.

Surely taking a deep inner look is a prudent thing to do.
Old 16-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by clovelly
I think I am more with your thoughts Falling Star and that’s what I’m finding interesting. Watching everyone, I have noticed that they all are being forced to look within, especially those that haven't consciously done any soul searching.

Those that have only looked at life on a physical level are now being forced to change their thinking, because the way they have built their lives seems to be falling from under their feet, so to say.

Also noticed that friends that are more into their spirituality are also changing, but not as drastically. They are having fun and enjoying the process, just taking each day as it comes.

I feel that we are evolving en-masse Clovelly. And that can really only be a good thing.
We are realising the illusion..........awakening!

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 16-01-2011, 01:17 PM
shepherd

Quote:
Surely taking a deep inner look is a prudent thing to do.

I could agree but that maybe my spiritual conditioning talking. What does someone achieve from taking a deeper look? Is it possible that someone else may already be experiencing that which others are seeking?

Is looking within a metaphorical process which just creates more spiritual metaphors to hopefully live a different life by? Not that's wrong but if someone were say perfectly happy, should someone be preaching to them that they should look within and at what exactly?
Old 16-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Ascender
I believe that we are all at varying levels of growth, and the inner journey to ultimate truth isn't triggered until it is supposed too. If people are happy as they are, then they won't or won't need to be affected by inner growth.

At the end of the journey is bliss and total healing.