Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 15-12-2015, 07:05 PM
Flexi-Girl Flexi-Girl is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 377
  Flexi-Girl's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free1
Yes. Definitely. Only when I started to eat vegan, my spirituality intensified greatly, and particularly when I made my diet very light (not too much oils etc). It was as if the body became more sensitive, and I could feel the energies better. The light feeling comes from time to time. I also felt a relief (morally, emotionally, spiritually) for not being dependent on animals for food.

I am never tired after a meal, even if I eat more then my hunger.

My advice is to eat real food. Avoid sugar, white flour, processed food, fast food, foods with lots of additives, food with sweeteners. Buy the real ingredients only.

A fast food vegan can not expect the same result as a real-food vegan.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I went through a phase where I was eating only fruit and veg, and I became so airy fairy I thought I was going to float away. I can't even imagine that being mostly in my head.
I guess for me, I still have a bit of challenge maintaining that kind of diet. I just seem to like bread so much. I live in Bay Area near San Francisco and we're surrounded by the best bakeries. Give me a sourdough baguette and some pepper tofurky and I am in heaven
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 15-12-2015, 07:12 PM
mogenblue mogenblue is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 470
  mogenblue's Avatar
When I started to make my own soymilk I felt like I could jump over houses. I never had a feeling like that before. That was awesome.

Btw I use a soymilk machine for that. Saves lots of work.

and money!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 15-12-2015, 07:12 PM
scotch scotch is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 866
 
yes....I def feel more pure as a vegan
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 15-12-2015, 09:53 PM
Melahin Melahin is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,095
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free1
A fast food vegan can not expect the same result as a real-food vegan.

They actually can, since spirituality has nothing to do with diet. Depending on what consciusness you dwell in diet will or will not have an effect on your sensitivity. If one was 100% spiritual they would rely on nothing but spirit for nourishment.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 15-12-2015, 10:00 PM
Flexi-Girl Flexi-Girl is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 377
  Flexi-Girl's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogenblue
When I started to make my own soymilk I felt like I could jump over houses. I never had a feeling like that before. That was awesome.

Btw I use a soymilk machine for that. Saves lots of work.

and money!

That sounds great. I never really thought about making soy milk at home. I attempted rice-milk once and it was pretty good, but a little on the chalky side.
I would love to try soy milk that's not processed.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 15-12-2015, 10:06 PM
Flexi-Girl Flexi-Girl is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 377
  Flexi-Girl's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
They actually can, since spirituality has nothing to do with diet. Depending on what consciusness you dwell in diet will or will not have an effect on your sensitivity. If one was 100% spiritual they would rely on nothing but spirit for nourishment.

I definitely do notice certain foods I eat will make me feel a certain way. If I eat a lot of raw fruits and veg I notice I feel more spiritually intuitive, alive, but not feel so emotionally grounded. I don't eat a lot junk food, but I definitely eat a lot of processed foods. Still I feel more radiant and aware without the animal products.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 15-12-2015, 10:21 PM
Melahin Melahin is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,095
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
I definitely do notice certain foods I eat will make me feel a certain way. If I eat a lot of raw fruits and veg I notice I feel more spiritually intuitive, alive, but not feel so emotionally grounded. I don't eat a lot junk food, but I definitely eat a lot of processed foods. Still I feel more radiant and aware without the animal products.

My words support this. The interesting thing is, what would happen if you changed belief?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 15-12-2015, 10:30 PM
Flexi-Girl Flexi-Girl is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 377
  Flexi-Girl's Avatar
I couldn't say for sure. I'm not quite that spiritually advanced. It would be nice if I could live off air.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 15-12-2015, 10:54 PM
Melahin Melahin is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,095
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
I couldn't say for sure. I'm not quite that spiritually advanced. It would be nice if I could live off air.

There is only one way to find out. One have to believe and see where it takes you. For now I am shown that it is possible, when I know more I will speak of it with more depth haha... or one can just enjoy life and see where the heart takes one
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 16-12-2015, 01:00 AM
mogenblue mogenblue is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 470
  mogenblue's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
That sounds great. I never really thought about making soy milk at home. I attempted rice-milk once and it was pretty good, but a little on the chalky side.
I would love to try soy milk that's not processed.

Here is my favorite youtube video for using a soymilk machine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrSXqKnzcfc
This machine and her way of doing it is a lot like mine. I suppose everybody has their own recipe.
I use 90 grams of soy beans (soak them overnight) together with 2 tbs of oats for 1.2 liter and when the machine is ready I throw the pulp back in the milk and mix it together with sugar, vanilla essence and cocoa powder. I love chocolate milk.
By throwing the pulp back I get a nice thick milk and I don't lose any of the precious nutritions. Using oats adds thickness.

I also use it to make hazelnut and almond milk.
I tried rice milk once or twice. Easy enough with this machine but it made me gain weight a lot right the next day. So I don't do that anymore.

I'm just crazy about this machine. I think I have it maybe 2 or 3 years by now. If it would break I would buy a new one right away. I earned it back in just 3 or 4 months. Since then it's saving me lots of money.
That's how my addiction with making my own food started.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums