Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-12-2015, 07:38 AM
DoctorStrange DoctorStrange is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Terra
Posts: 5,525
  DoctorStrange's Avatar
thank you. much appreciated :)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-12-2015, 02:32 PM
pasc345 pasc345 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 88
 
Hello, Can you do a reading for me as well PLEASE?
the question is when will I see Simon? And what will happen when I see him?
thank you
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-12-2015, 03:32 AM
Nettles
Posts: n/a
 
Awesome, sounds insightful.

Question:

Maintaining a balanced approach between the physical, mental and spiritual is challenging, which of those aspects should I focus on right now to keep the right balance for what is to come?

Last edited by Nettles : 09-12-2015 at 08:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-12-2015, 05:23 AM
misterluu misterluu is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 64
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasc345
Hello, Can you do a reading for me as well PLEASE?
the question is when will I see Simon? And what will happen when I see him?
thank you
* * active ---> ---
* * active ---> ---
---
---
---
* *

1. Simon is your bf/lover/spouse
2. Soonest, your will meet in Jan to Feb 2016
3. what happen? Thing which is normally happens between male and female after sometimes, ...

Last edited by misterluu : 09-12-2015 at 07:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-12-2015, 07:21 AM
yellow yellow is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Asia
Posts: 391
 
I'd love a reading.

Q. What do you see for me for next year 2016 ?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-12-2015, 07:41 AM
misterluu misterluu is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 64
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow
I'd love a reading.

Q. What do you see for me for next year 2016 ?
Based on the time you post, I predict (of course - from I-ching), with hexagram number 39 as follows:
* *
---
* *
---
* *
* *

So in 2016 you MAY have:
1- light accident in Feb-March 2016
2- In work/business you will face difficulties with many exams, or competitions.

It is more exact if I know details about your date of birth, but this issue is related to private infor. so...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-12-2015, 08:03 AM
yellow yellow is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Asia
Posts: 391
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterluu
Based on the time you post, I predict (of course - from I-ching), with hexagram number 39 as follows:
* *
---
* *
---
* *
* *

So in 2016 you MAY have:
1- light accident in Feb-March 2016
2- In work/business you will face difficulties with many exams, or competitions.

It is more exact if I know details about your date of birth, but this issue is related to private infor. so...

I'll send you my DOB by PM, if you'd like to do it. I don't mind.

Just something that occurs with the i-Ching. You are taking the time I posted but presumably in your Time Zone? What if my Time Zone is actually different from yours? (I'll put that in my PM too )
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-12-2015, 08:08 AM
yellow yellow is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Asia
Posts: 391
 
...and there's me thinking 2016 got to be better than 2015
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-12-2015, 08:13 AM
misterluu misterluu is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 64
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow
I'll send you my DOB by PM, if you'd like to do it. I don't mind.

Just something that occurs with the i-Ching. You are taking the time I posted but presumably in your Time Zone? What if my Time Zone is actually different from yours? (I'll put that in my PM too )
Yes, Time zone is important!.
I develop a method to refer any timezone to a reference time zone, it is useful for me in reading. For other, they can have any time zone which is suitable to them.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-12-2015, 10:37 AM
misterluu misterluu is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 64
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettles
Awesome, sounds insightful.

Question:

Maintaining a balanced approach between the physical, mental and spiritual is challenging, which of those aspects should I focus on right now to keep the right balance for what is to come?
The situation of you now is related to the hexagram:
* *
-----
* *
* *
* *
----
This means something has just been born. Itis refered to your physical aspect: you ve just pass a bad time with ill. So physical things and health is the first.
This also means that everything with you now likes wind flows to an empty area-no good or bad effects at all.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums