Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-09-2015, 06:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Is it possible I am reincarnated?

A few years ago, I saw a factual film of a famous crime. A man was wrongly convicted. In prison he was attacked, with a knife, barely surviving. People hated him because he was foreign. A few weeks after he got attacked townspeople kidnapped him from bed and took him far away to a forest where they killed him. I've read about a lot of similar cases but for some odd reason I felt like I'd lost like a relative or something. I felt compelled to look into this man's life. One day I suddenly felt like going to his findagrave link. Then I noticed it was the day he died, 100 years after.

I have a phobia of long knives as well as being strangled with a ligature, like I have a feeling of how painful it would be. The man shared some ethnic background with mine. He also had a lazy left eye and was also entirely blind in his left eye. I'm like that too. He was an American man, and even though I can't hear it, some have asked me if I came from the States because my accent jumps between English and American. I also found myself attracted to the era the man lived in, which was the 1890s to the 1920's era. The man was an engineer, when I was younger, I was obsessed with making gadgets and machines. I also avoided pork and shellfish as a child, my family didn't raise me in that religion but I found out that this man was religious and his religion prohibited that. Before I learned about this man, I'd had dreams where I was standing on a table, and in those dreams, I had a noose on my neck, and felt the drop.
Old 22-09-2015, 03:20 PM
Master

Welcome to the fourm . You could of been that person , knew him , or been one of thoes that killed him , or you could just like the story of his life . You could use one of the many different metods of regressing back and find out . If you do , do not assume any thing .
Old 06-10-2015, 02:00 PM
Master

You Tube offers many regression videos to use.