Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-11-2015, 02:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Zero recollection. Other than being inspired by the 1940-1970's era socially, politically and musically. Dreams show no other indication either, other than my pure love and joy in being in front of an ocean. I am a pretty terrible swimmer though, I am practically susceptible to drowning.

It's possible that I am just a young soul, and I am OK with that. I'll try and build enough good karma and knowledge in this lifetime to strike back significantly in the next life, watch out
Old 27-11-2015, 06:59 AM
Master
Hi, I am discovering them all now...as we speak.

As a Hindu, I'm not a great believer in Reincarnation - especially since we have no memory of our past life Karma, so why suffer in this lifetime for something we can't even remember doing? That just seemed a bit unfair to me...and I think I am the only Hindu out there who doesn't believe in Karma and Reincarnation because they don't even make any illogical sense to me.

I believe in the multiple universe/reality theory and believe that when we pass on from this life, the experiences we had here, lead us on to another 'plane' or 'level of existence'...some higher, some lower, some sideways and some back to front...

Anyway, I just believe in multidimensional realities that souls inhabit according to how advanced (closer to Shiva) they are and for however long it is, they exist there.

No Heaven...no Hell...some dimensions have other features of that dimension apart from the spirit souls who inhabit it...like we have bodies, trees, oceans etc.

Now...here's where it gets interesting.

After a really bad spiritual experience (or should I say a whole series of them), I bypassed karma, reincarnation and Shiva and headed straight for Astrology...this was more than a coincidence.

Even though I knew I had 6 planets retrograde in my natal chart and they've been holding me back my whole life, I didn't know there was a thing called a 'Retrograde Individual' until I just found out then.

I read up all about it and I immediately knew exactly what was happening to me...I am living 6 past lifetimes all at once here.

No wonder I am like this....no wonder...

Peace to you all.
Old 28-11-2015, 08:33 PM
Master
Hmmmm, no idea! I did have a dream where my name was written on a giant Oblesk, back in what looked like to me ancient Egyptian times! i am not sure weather it was something symbolic, you see.....they say the subconscious mind speaks in symbols! or maybe it was something to do with my past! I find the concept of past lives very interesting but its not something i look into regarding myself! Because my ambition right now! is to make this person i am right now as we speak! the last person that i will ever be, and the best that has ever did it! hahaha.
Old 28-11-2015, 09:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Some very interesting and varied replies here, from curiosity to learning from the Akashic records. I thought the Akashic records weren't accessible til one passed over, guess I was wrong on that one ! CrystalSong has already been reading.

Aren't you even just a little bit curious Tiger, about one or two ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Power
Because my ambition right now! is to make this person i am right now as we speak! the last person that i will ever be, and the best that has ever did it! hahaha.

Sounds like a good ambition to have

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-11-2015, 10:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Some very interesting and varied replies here, from curiosity to learning from the Akashic records. I thought the Akashic records weren't accessible til one passed over, guess I was wrong on that one ! CrystalSong has already been reading.

Aren't you even just a little bit curious Tiger, about one or two ?

Sounds like a good ambition to have

I am trying with that ambition angel..haha!

I am curious about whether I was ever a king, but not like Henry the 8th! haha.

Seriously, you know what..?

I once stumbled across an interview where, an individual stated that..? Most people would not like themselves very much, if..? They knew what they did in their past lives (You could of been a very bad girl Curls haha!). Life is hard enough with us carrying around the experiences and emotions from our immediate past from this life time! Just imagine if we where doing that with 1000’s of year’s worth of emotions and experiences!

But I must admit! It is fascinating, and probably statements like the one above are probably abit closed minded! and that's not my innate nature.
Old 28-11-2015, 11:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Tiger, I am sure you will succeed in just about anything you set your mind to !

Thanks for the history review, Henry 8th. The name rang a bell, but I had forgotten the life story. In reality, I never did pay much attention in history classes, too many details, names and places to remember for tests, lol !

I have also heard similar said, regarding one not liking or wanting to know more, if they find out something bad happening in a past life ..... as one is never quite sure what they will find.

I think there is still a bit of a questionable part to past lives .... who is to say they are / were real ? Very rare that one gets shown or experiences enough of a past life to do any research on it, unless one was a famous person. Still interesting to wonder about .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Power
Life is hard enough with us carrying around the experiences and emotions from our immediate past from this life time! Just imagine if we where doing that with 1000’s of year’s worth of emotions and experiences!
..... yes true, but what is that saying ? ....
" live in the present moment, don't dwell on the past " ..... or something like that.

I just like to revisit, now and then, lol. And so far I have only had 1 bad glimpse , someone was choking me !

and then * poof that was all I saw .

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 05-12-2015, 11:19 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I have also heard similar said, regarding one not liking or wanting to know more, if they find out something bad happening in a past life ..... as one is never quite sure what they will find.
I am aware that there must have been bad things, in fact, I already experienced some. But that doesn't keep me from wanting to know more. The bad things might explain why I am afraid of this or that, have this or that health problem...

Quote:
I think there is still a bit of a questionable part to past lives .... who is to say they are / were real ? Very rare that one gets shown or experiences enough of a past life to do any research on it, unless one was a famous person. Still interesting to wonder about.
Of course we cannot be sure. All I can research is glimpses of architecture, clothing, other details... in the hope that something I have seen still exists. Or something similar, at least. Or I was lucky enough to see the face of someone famous so that there is a statue or painting somewhere. As for *being* famous: makes it less believeable for me. I have one such case, makes me think: why I of all people? At least, this guy was of the opposite gender and not a nice person. Otherwise I would believe it even less.

Quote:
" live in the present moment, don't dwell on the past " ..... or something like that.
True, but then we must shut down all museums and stop reading old books. History shouldn't be a subject in school anymore. I haven't given up hope entirely that some of us *can* learn from the past. From the bad things and also from the good.

Quote:
I just like to revisit, now and then, lol. And so far I have only had 1 bad glimpse , someone was choking me !
and then * poof that was all I saw . [/i]
Similar here. While I got glimpses of bad things, I have seen way more good and incredibly beautiful things.
Old 05-12-2015, 07:17 PM
Nettles

I was more interested in past lives some twenty years ago or so and found easy access to them through meditation.

I'll never forget the time I went to a retreat, usually not my thing but I was invited by some friends and they even paid my way so I couldn't say no. Of course the retreat itself reminded me in many ways why I don't waste my time or money on them.

When we did past life regressions I remember we had like 3 Katherine the Greats, a bunch of witches, a few even claiming they were burned as such during the Salem Witch trials despite the fact that not one single person accused of Witchcraft was actually burned in Salem.

I was a pygmy monkey hunter when I did that particular regression. I was the only person in the room who wasn't claiming to be some great historical figure. It was interesting to say the least.

I sort of lost interest after that. I'm not terribly concerned with the past or the future so much as I am focused and truly awake in each moment, and that is my focus.

While a past life might offer some insight it isn't anything I can't pick up on without regressions. Besides, whatever my circumstances were as a Monkey Hunter or as a soldier or as anything else don't really apply to my circumstances now.

Sure, universal type truths can be found in past lives and insight may be gained but those are truths and insights that can be gained in many other ways besides looking into past lives and for me personally, I gain more insight via OBE's and astral travel than I ever did when I was doing regressions.
Old 05-12-2015, 08:18 PM
Deactivated Account
3 Katherine the Greats, yeah. Exactly. That's why I cannot believe I really was a certain man. Not that I wanted to anyway.

Even though some details I did not know yet made sense afterwards, like puzzle pieces coming together.

I always felt attracted to the era, and maybe just my last visit there showed me something wrong? The first time felt so real... and there were no signs of having been famous or infamous, just signs that I was fairly rich.

So what, I'll never be sure anyway.

I still want to find out more, though. I am convinced that some problems in my current life are coming from a former life and I want to know what happened. Also, I am curious.

Last edited by SeekerOfKnowledge : 05-12-2015 at 11:28 PM.
Old 29-12-2015, 02:47 AM
Burntfruit

I was a dark wanderer from the middle ages. Like the guy from the Witcher. That was me. My family got massacred and I ventured the lands for survival and vengeance,