Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-08-2015, 05:57 PM
AngelofRabbits AngelofRabbits is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 28
 
Angel1 How not to fall into negativity?

Hello. My name is Haley, but please call me Samara (I don't like my human name very much). I'm an Earth Angel. I just found out from my dad the night I turned 16 which was in June. I've learned to accept this, although I keep falling in and out of this violent and negative mind state. When I fall, I feel like I should be a demon, not an angel. I think horrible things and cut myself off from the Angelic Realm. I often have cravings for things of vice like alcohol and cigarettes. It's almost like I have a split personality! I've learned that beings like me are very sensitive to this kind of stuff and will end up doing these sort of things at least once while they're human, but I want to know how I can protect myself from this. It's already gotten me into a mental ward and therapy. I don't want to have that happen again. Any advice?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-08-2015, 12:14 AM
Rah nam Rah nam is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,607
  Rah nam's Avatar
First one has to become aware of any thought patterns, then we can stop them. It is a process, and will not happen over night.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-08-2015, 01:51 PM
AngelofRabbits AngelofRabbits is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 28
 
I understand. I stopped listening to music with negative messages, watching horror movies, or participating in things that bring on these types of episodes. I'm replacing them with more positive things and I'm trying to get more involved with my family. I think I'm on the right path.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-08-2015, 03:46 AM
GuidingLight93 GuidingLight93 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: U.S
Posts: 75
  GuidingLight93's Avatar
Hi Samara, i have only recently come to the realization of who i am but, what i have noticed is that when i remember home i feel better, when i remember flying, i feel at peace, my suggestion is that when start to feel negative, remember what it was like to fly remember that once we are done with what we have to do on Earth we can finally return home.
__________________
When you feel the Darkness trying to consume you remember that no matter how dark it gets there is always Light, sometimes you just have to be the one to awaken it and become your own guiding light.
and to quote a song by Red,

reach to the sky
The life we have has come
This night of our lives
We've only just begun
Together we are bright as the stars
We're a light that will never die
This is the moment we come alive
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-08-2015, 03:45 PM
Holly Holly is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,085
  Holly's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelofRabbits
Hello. My name is Haley, but please call me Samara (I don't like my human name very much). I'm an Earth Angel. I just found out from my dad the night I turned 16 which was in June. I've learned to accept this, although I keep falling in and out of this violent and negative mind state. When I fall, I feel like I should be a demon, not an angel. I think horrible things and cut myself off from the Angelic Realm. I often have cravings for things of vice like alcohol and cigarettes. It's almost like I have a split personality! I've learned that beings like me are very sensitive to this kind of stuff and will end up doing these sort of things at least once while they're human, but I want to know how I can protect myself from this. It's already gotten me into a mental ward and therapy. I don't want to have that happen again. Any advice?

Sounds to me like your problem is a bit more complex than just staying out of a negative mental state. A lot of people try to do that - I tried too - until I learned that you need the negatives as much as the positives for your growth and balance. Part of being human is dealing with the negative, unpleasant feelings - the hate, grief, anger, self loathing and the evil inside you. You can't avoid it. If you push it down, it'll come back up at a time in your life when you're stressed and overwrought (when you get married, when you lose a loved one, have a baby, break up with someone!) and it'll be more destructive for having been ignored.

I'm an incarnated angel. Once I thought that meant I should gravitate towards all things bright and beautiful and I got very confused when I still loved sex, booze and rock 'n' roll! I still hated people and wanted my revenge for personal wrongs done. I thought I was sent here by accident and I should strive to be more angel than human. It took me a long time to figure out that I was sent here to be human. Not angel. If my job was to be all angel, I'd still be upstairs on my cloud.

My advice goes thus; don't try to stay out of the negatives. Let them swallow you whole, then seek the medical help you clearly need. If you've been on a ward then there's obviously serious darkness inside you, which needs healing properly, not suppressing under light and love.

I've spent nearly 7 years chasing light and love with an angel speaking 24/7 in my ear, only to learn that when you find it, it pushes you right back into your grief, fear and trauma, to heal yourself.

You say you feel like a split personality. I promise you, I'm as much a demon as an angel. ALL angels are, even the archangels. If the inner demon didn't exist for us, we'd have no concept of the psychological reality humans face.

Half of me lives in bliss, constantly, consciously connected to God. That half can see through our reality like it's made of tracing paper. The other half is more evil than you can imagine. My power comes from accepting, loving and balancing those two halves, never from fighting or suppressing them.

So I think you should stop resisting. Smoke and drink, and do lighter, brighter things when the need arises. Above all, resolve to remain alive and healthy, even if that means going back to the GP or taking a bunch of awful pills or spending time in therapy (been there, done both, lol!)

Our vices are just ways we try to self medicate, because of psychological pain. Sometimes it's wiser to medicate than it is to try and fight the tiger with your bare hands. In time, with medical help, most people learn to tame the tiger, and the vices becomes intermittent indulgences that do no harm ;)

If I were you, I'd do it in this order; mental health, physical health, social health, spiritual health.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-08-2015, 07:22 PM
AngelofRabbits AngelofRabbits is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 28
 
Thank you Holly. I'm currently getting help right now. I have a better control over my dark side (I control it through the music I listen to). You guys have been a real big help. Honestly, before I even looked at this thread I decided that I was done with pushing my dark side down. So, I watched a couple of horror movies I always wanted to watch and I listened to my favorite music (a song based on a horror game). I swore and giggled insanely and just reveled in it all (within reason). Of course I had to switch back to angel mode to get on here. I feel much better!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-08-2015, 10:22 PM
GreenGazer GreenGazer is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Northern California. USA
Posts: 455
  GreenGazer's Avatar
What I have learned to be true about me is the highest "spiritual high" (connected consciousness to the pure light) I have experienced on the spectrum of light was in stark contrast to the deepest depths of darkness I have ever dwelled in. I don't know if this is just due to my own special hard-heartedness in this journey or if it is common in all journeys but I seem to only grow towards light as high as I have sunk below. Or maybe the other way around. I guess it is the same. Either way I seem to be at peace with the process.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-08-2015, 12:35 AM
Holly Holly is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,085
  Holly's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelofRabbits
Thank you Holly. I'm currently getting help right now. I have a better control over my dark side (I control it through the music I listen to). You guys have been a real big help. Honestly, before I even looked at this thread I decided that I was done with pushing my dark side down. So, I watched a couple of horror movies I always wanted to watch and I listened to my favorite music (a song based on a horror game). I swore and giggled insanely and just reveled in it all (within reason). Of course I had to switch back to angel mode to get on here. I feel much better!

LOL. Good to hear you have some balance Everybody needs an 'evil' day from time to time ;)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 20-08-2015, 08:15 PM
RaysOfScarletDreams RaysOfScarletDreams is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Someplace cold and dark.
Posts: 389
 
Being negative or thinking negatively can be a good thing. The world isn't all rainbow and butterflies, it's full of gray areas that we all must face when we are challenged. Negative emotions are essential for mental health. Trying to suppress negative thoughts can backfire and even cause harm to an individual person, as it keeps you from facing the fears and the reality of what you must deal with. Don't alter your negative thoughts, instead brace them, and overcome them.
__________________
Love is like math. It's so easy at first. But then, it gets complicated.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 21-08-2015, 02:15 AM
Rah nam Rah nam is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,607
  Rah nam's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaysOfScarletDreams
Being negative or thinking negatively can be a good thing. The world isn't all rainbow and butterflies, it's full of gray areas that we all must face when we are challenged. Negative emotions are essential for mental health. Trying to suppress negative thoughts can backfire and even cause harm to an individual person, as it keeps you from facing the fears and the reality of what you must deal with. Don't alter your negative thoughts, instead brace them, and overcome them.

I would not agree with the "good thing" but they have a purpose. The purpose is in most if not all cases learning, discerning.
And yes, suppressing is never the answer, but letting go is easy.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums