Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-06-2017, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
How would you be able to make the comparison if you haven't met God already? or is it that you are 'meeting God' in the guise of another?

Suffice to say that God is my 'twin flame' if such a thing were ever possible and I don't know if it is, but I experience all of that and much more!

So, can one have the Divine as a 'twin flame' or is it that when one 'meets God' they meet the truest aspect of themselves in the other person?

Quote:
The true twin flame journey triggers a kundalini rising in which you are totally purified and culminates in, as you know, "meeting God."
This happens because both individuals see themselves in eachother, triggering a process of remembering who they are.
If that makes sense. But none of it really "makes sense" like everything else reliable in life.
I whole heartedly agree with both your post.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:38 AM
Newbie ;)

I read that your Twin Flame doesn't incarnate with you and stays in spirit. Or is that a different concept altogether?
Old 09-12-2017, 10:32 AM
Master
That's how it often used to be because people / the world wasn't ready yet for TFs to reunite in the physical world. Then one was in the Spirit world to guide the other.
Which makes sense but at the same time has me wondering how someone got to that information.
I mean, right now the time IS there for TFs to come together, and many of them are in their 50s. Which means they began to incarnate some 50+ years ago and also made the Soul agreement to come together 50+ years ago.
Now I do assume the one(s) who came up with the idea that one TF would remain in the spirit realm did so somewhere after TFs had begun to incarnate... Unless those who came up with the idea are now in their 70s or 80s? (Could be the case, dunno)
Which has me thinking that they/we weren't supposed to know until recently that the time would come somewhere after 2012 that TFs would come together in the physical. By which I mean... many TFs were born in the mid-60s and onwards. Then you'd say some channel/reader would've known this, had gotten 'word' from Source about this?
Old 10-12-2017, 01:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
That's how it often used to be because people / the world wasn't ready yet for TFs to reunite in the physical world. Then one was in the Spirit world to guide the other.
Which makes sense but at the same time has me wondering how someone got to that information.
I mean, right now the time IS there for TFs to come together, and many of them are in their 50s. Which means they began to incarnate some 50+ years ago and also made the Soul agreement to come together 50+ years ago.
Now I do assume the one(s) who came up with the idea that one TF would remain in the spirit realm did so somewhere after TFs had begun to incarnate... Unless those who came up with the idea are now in their 70s or 80s? (Could be the case, dunno)
Which has me thinking that they/we weren't supposed to know until recently that the time would come somewhere after 2012 that TFs would come together in the physical. By which I mean... many TFs were born in the mid-60s and onwards. Then you'd say some channel/reader would've known this, had gotten 'word' from Source about this?

It makes sense that it would happen after 2012 with ascension/expanded mass consciousness. Also it probably depends on the soul agreement like you mentioned.