Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-05-2015, 09:16 AM
Experiencer
I have had the experience of meeting what will have been either a very close soulmate or a false twin flame prior to meeting my true twin flame.

The soulmate relationship began very much like an ideal love story but over time it went sour because of her mental health issues. This whole sequence of events also served to put me through some extremely heavy life lessons of my own, lesson which as it turned out were ones I needed to learn before meeting my true TF.

A healer has told me that my history with this soulmate goes back many lives and even involved a magic ritual that was meant to keep us coming back together. This spell was ceremoniously terminated with the help of light beings.

When I was still in the breaking up phase with this soulmate I met my real TF.
That relationship started off like a rollercoaster with one crisis after the next collision. Every such event led to a real life personality change within me, the speed in which that happened was unbelievable. People just dont do that in real life, but it definitely did happen to me.

After the rollercoasters had subsided we started more building of the connection, which ran perfectly parallel with our developing our work for the Earth transcension process for which we are here.
Old 16-05-2015, 07:05 PM
Experiencer

Is this a common feeling with a karmic connection? You feel like you are picking up where you left off, or like there is an immediate connection...

...but then it's like you wake up and it was all a dream. You thought you had everything in common, but turn out to have nothing in common. The relationship has run its course.

I've been through so many of these that I don't trust the feeling of "connection" anymore. I just make note of it and proceed as if I were in any other relationship. I've had about six different "soulmates" that turned out not to be.

I'd almost rather not know if there's a karmic connection or not. When I feel like I have a "connection" with someone, I get lots of inappropriate expectations... the feeling never seems to be on both sides. It's just better for me to move slowly and treat any relationship like any other relationship.
Old 16-05-2015, 07:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarek
A healer has told me that my history with this soulmate goes back many lives and even involved a magic ritual that was meant to keep us coming back together. This spell was ceremoniously terminated with the help of light beings.

Is that a typo-did you mean "meant to keep us FROM coming back together"...?

Is this kind of thing common? Inimical forces of whatever sort keeping twins apart?
O My My My Beautiful Friend
Old 21-05-2015, 01:42 AM
Master
Thank you ScarletteHayden you explained perfectly about each connection in such a simple form.
Old 22-05-2015, 03:09 AM
Master
Kudos for posting a kind of overview classification of these spiritually engineered relationships. From the looks of it, most people agree with the four basic types of connections/definitions.

Although this whole soul mate and twin flame thing is still an experience that has individual variations/distinctions - based on what I've read on this very popular forum topic through the years - I think this post is a helpful starting place for people asking that frequently heard question, "So what is a TF/SM?" etc.
Old 27-06-2015, 12:42 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks for posting this! It had made things a lot clearer.
Can I ask... When you meet your twin flame and first have that bliss moment and then after you feel like you're being 'plunged into hell', does this happen to both of you? Your twin flame and yourself? And do you both feel it at the same time?
Old 27-06-2015, 02:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFairy
Thanks for posting this! It had made things a lot clearer.
Can I ask... When you meet your twin flame and first have that bliss moment and then after you feel like you're being 'plunged into hell', does this happen to both of you? Your twin flame and yourself? And do you both feel it at the same time?

Actually I wrote a thread about this recently you might want to check out. Because I believe now there are different types of twin flames, the near twin, but also the mutual and non-mutual twin-flame. Some twin-flames have mutual relationships but most that you read about don't. So that means only one will experience the phenomena, but not the other.

I wrote about it here: Mutual and non-mutual energetics. Hope that helps!
Old 11-07-2015, 05:23 AM
Master
Thank you Scarlett. Anybody feel like this description of the TF experience is exactly what you experienced? Curious.
Old 11-07-2015, 01:07 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Thank you Scarlett. Anybody feel like this description of the TF experience is exactly what you experienced? Curious.
Yes. The feeling like I had gone to heaven and everything made sense, then being dropped back to earth. Upon coming back to earth I cry constantly and feel so depressed and confused. I'm in a daze and everything in me wants to go back to where I was. All I can think is, "Life sucks. Everything sucks. Everything is so trivial and insignificant. I want to go back."
I can only describe it as a Near Death Experience.
I know that my lesson is to get to that state of bliss through other means. I've been shown what it's like and I feel lucky, but I need to do the work to get there without my TF giving me a shortcut.
It's such a relief to read other accounts here. I've known my TF for about 2 decades and at times I've thought I must be crazy.
Old 11-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Master
That's exactly how I felt. I had been shown Truth and now it's my turn to get back to that place on my own.