Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-04-2015, 04:29 PM
Experiencer
Nice reading.

I'm one who is choosing a soul mate connection over a TF connection.

My soul mate and I get along much better. She's more supportive and kind. She's emotionally stable and safe. She understands me. She is more dependable.

My TF and I fought. It's was like as much as we understood each other, we didn't. She's angry. She has a meanness in her I do not like or understand. She's strong and bold, but there's an edge to her that I cannot grasp. She's also very controlling.

She's the exact opposite of my soul mate.

But nothing compares to the passion and connectedness I shared with my TF.

Is it common for one to choose a soul mate over a TF?
Old 23-04-2015, 07:48 PM
annonymous

I feel all soul connections are karmic

don't subscribe to this twin flame label personally

they are a huge pain in the ......
Old 24-04-2015, 02:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedy2600
I feel all soul connections are karmic

I agree. There is so such thing as negative or positive karma. Karma is just cause and effect.
Old 25-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Administrator
Hello

There are lesson twin and soul mate connections that I feel come to us from time to time to move us forwards. To maybe break the life patterns we have been living in our past lives too many times over. Yet we do not see the value in what we call a bad relationship. I had that for 33 years and I know well now I was NEVER in LOVe with this man I was with. He was a lesson twin connection for me til the true connection was ready to come to me in this life. I value those 33 years while at times some of it was very dark I grew into whom I am.

I have met and will Sunday marry what is my Mirror Soul that pure other half of the original being we came into being when the first split happened. When that original Soul we were split. Over and over again readers have picked up on this are re connection with us. Past lives unfinished at times we know of and that bond that just is.

Its deeper than LOVe in the "I LOVe you feeling" its that connection that is so unconditional that we have. We know what the other feels and do not need words or physical contact to be there for the other. In part there is some Karmic issues that we are to clear from us to move forwards.

We started as friends both never seeing this end to come to us where others around us (as we are part of a Metaphysical community where we live ) did see us being ONE a couple if we could break the bonds of our bad relationships, we for a long time never saw that. We never wanted another relationship yet we wanted out of the one's we had. Its like out of the darkness into the light that one goes. We can live quite well in that place of darkness and survive but its primal in doing that.

Twin Flame or Soul Mate or Mirror Soul are all terms used that have such a vastness to them they almost defy classifications so we take parts of the whole that fit to us and go from there. I was raised you have "one man" only that you give yourself to and that is that. WRONG so wrong in nature as the one I now have moves me in ways I never thought were possible. We have that Soul to Soul becoming the one again moments that are beyond magical. Its not lasting but in the brief moments its amazing to be whole again.

We are individuals first and foremost I feel and we should seek to have that compliment not completion to us. Too many times we are looking for someone to complete us but we are that complete being already. What we need is that compliment part of us to share our walk of life even if it is not for the rest of our lives.

Lynn
Old 25-04-2015, 05:06 PM
Experiencer
Reading this was just another confirmation that I have met my twin flame
Old 27-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Super Moderator
My Ex was most definitely karmic. I never felt a very strong connection with him in terms of soul, but know now that I learned an incredible amount from our relationship. When I 'found' my twin several years ago, I went through all the things described for a tf connection. We are not together...and it's doubtful we ever will be. I am now with someone I think to be a near twin. I definitely feel a very strong connection with him. I felt it immediately when we met, hence my confusion in determining the sort of connection we have. I also know I still feel like something is missing. That pull is still in me for some reason, and I have a hard time believing it would be there if I was with my actual twin.
Old 29-04-2015, 01:52 AM
Master

Very interesting read. I especially enjoyed the soulmate description and was nodding my head smiling the whole time. It is indeed a beautiful, loving, supportive, blissful bond!

The part in the TF description about how you feel a high at the beginning of a relationship where your problems are non-existent for a while and when the high wears off, your problems return can apply to all relationship categories, not just the TF category IMHO.

The gut feel I got out of the TF description was "overwhelming intensity". Intense bliss, intense love, intense purging etc. Kind of like a tsunami of drug like body chemistry that allows you to see and feel heaven or hell.

The big question: Is "intense love", "intense bliss" or "intense hell" actually genuine love, bliss,hell etc. or is it merely intensity? Which begs the next questions...

What is the role of overwhelming intensity of anything? Is it to purge and heal or is to create a genuine love bond between 2 people? Can a love of this overwhelming intensity last?
Old 29-04-2015, 07:44 AM
Ascender

It's completely different. When you meet and connect the energy is overwhelmingly intense. I had no idea what a TF was when I met mine. I couldn't touch him I had such a powerful sense I would literally explode if I did. But the couple times I did it was like touching my own hand. Our conversations wove in and out of the spoken word. But it only felt odd when I noticed he was talking and answering a thought in my head. By the last day the energy was so intense first a pressure that had me rooted to one chair for hours, I couldn't move all I could do was "be in it" before I left I could feel all of reality shifting like the whole world was trying to rip apart. It is most assuredly energetic and something you don't wonder if.. I had to "accept" this is a real phenomena. Not easy to digest for a practicing Buddhist.

There was attraction for sure, but it was quite secondary. The sensations I described had to do with our close proximity, not attraction.

Course, I don't go into the lore around it. I have no idea "what" it is, I just know "that" it is.
Old 30-04-2015, 02:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by QT Pie
It's completely different. When you meet and connect the energy is overwhelmingly intense. I had no idea what a TF was when I met mine. I couldn't touch him I had such a powerful sense I would literally explode if I did. But the couple times I did it was like touching my own hand. Our conversations wove in and out of the spoken word. But it only felt odd when I noticed he was talking and answering a thought in my head. By the last day the energy was so intense first a pressure that had me rooted to one chair for hours, I couldn't move all I could do was "be in it" before I left I could feel all of reality shifting like the whole world was trying to rip apart. It is most assuredly energetic and something you don't wonder if.. I had to "accept" this is a real phenomena. Not easy to digest for a practicing Buddhist.

There was attraction for sure, but it was quite secondary. The sensations I described had to do with our close proximity, not attraction.

Course, I don't go into the lore around it. I have no idea "what" it is, I just know "that" it is.

Thanks for sharing and your honesty. Its great to hear that you have an open mind about your experience and that you do not flat out categorize it using old world patterns and paradigms of "true love" or whatever and accept it for the newness of what it is. I do not doubt this phenomena or your experience one bit. Not sure what it is exactly but I wish the best for all who are experiencing it and hope they approach it for the newness of what it is and take it from there instead of trying to fit it into the box of previous experience.

Perhaps those who suffer from these experiences are unable to accept the fact that this is a new experience to humankind that cannot be categorized, explained away or experienced under the old paradigms, hence the suffering. Also the thought that this is the ultimate step and pinnacle in ones spiritual evolution is also a "dangerous" thing that can lead to suffering IMO.

Having a place to share what is going on inside you with others is a great thing. I really hope that this phenomena and forum subsection doesn't turn into a cult or religion with a set of rules but something that helps everyone take the next step in their spiritual evolution.
Old 07-05-2015, 01:18 AM
CJDougan

The whole thing that restarted my 'metaphysical' journey was meeting my TF.

My life has always been extremely complicated but the past 9 weeks and 5 days (yes, I'm counting) have totally blown my sock's off.

The purging, dark night of the soul, facing all my internal demons (and there is quite a few), the self doubt and denial...

This is an extreme rollercoaster ride and short of running I see no other option than to face it. As it is after 12 years living on the opposite side of the planet from when I grew up I'm not wanting to run, but face it and deal with it as I may never find her again.

Thank you for the write up, happy to see I'm not so unique but wish there was something I could do to lessen the negative feelings.