Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-01-2011, 04:26 AM
Master
This is good information, athribiristan. Thank you.

Kundalini is a tranformative energy that assists us in awakening our latent powers. We each start with a seed that sits at the base of our spine. As the chakras open (typically in succession from the bottom up) the Kundalini works it way up. A blockage in any chakra can hinder this process and based on my experience would likely explain the problems people seem to have.

After the Kundalini has reached the crown it allows the real work to begin. At this stage Kundalini from the cosmos is able to enter through our crown chakra and do its work awakening your psychic abilities.

As others have said this is not a step for novices. Ones chakras should be open and balanced and one should have a good grounding in energy work at the very least. Ideally I would suggest that only those who already have awakened abilities attempt to do this intentionally.

Xan

Old 12-01-2011, 04:45 AM
supernova

Kundalini once becomes activated we become stirred up. I often sit in meditative postures for hours with concentration and I believe my Kundalini gets fired up and I release a stream of energies. I become a very aggressive person and can do lots of things and get aroused sexually too.

If one does nothing after the awakening of Kundalini one may be burned up. Make sure you do something creative once your Kundalini is awakened
Old 12-01-2011, 11:00 AM
Deactivated Account
This might sound weird but has anyone else experienced visions of fruit? During the night I kept seeing fruit as if it was being drawn across my forehead. It struck me as significant due to the fruit of knowledge in the Bible, plus fruit is a symbol of growth. I'd be interested if anyone else has experienced this.
Old 13-01-2011, 02:41 AM
Master
Maybe you just need to eat more of it, Starbuck.

Xan

Old 13-01-2011, 08:08 AM
Deactivated Account
No Xan, I eat a reasonable amount already! My diet is vey healthy,

I am also seeing religious figures, galaxies etc.
Old 13-01-2011, 08:57 AM
Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
This might sound weird but has anyone else experienced visions of fruit? During the night I kept seeing fruit as if it was being drawn across my forehead. It struck me as significant due to the fruit of knowledge in the Bible, plus fruit is a symbol of growth. I'd be interested if anyone else has experienced this.

I haven't experienced this one but fruit is a symbol of growth/fertility I would have thought. I sometimes see, or feel like I'm actually 'becoming', a lotus/orchid like flower when meditating and think this is something similiar. The physical aspect of your experience, i.e. you feel as if it is being drawn across your forehead, seems to me to emphasise that it is about growth (same as my feeling that I 'become' what I am seeing).
Old 13-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
No Xan, I eat a reasonable amount already! My diet is vey healthy,

I am also seeing religious figures, galaxies etc.

Well then, Starbuck, I have another obvious question. ... What do your guides say about what you're seeing? That would be my first choice.

Xan

Old 14-01-2011, 05:21 PM
Master
Another thought that may help.

I haven't thought about or used this in a while but I had an experience yesterday (more to come on that later) that forced me to dig deep into my bag of tricks and I found this one.

Yesterday I found myself receiving huge amounts of energy from the cosmos. It came on gradually and I was so caught up in what I was talking about that I didn't pay much attention to it at first and by the time it really hit, I was taken a bit off guard. I wasn't grounded or centered and I had to get energy flowing fast or be overwhelmed. After I remembered to ground I started a technique I used when I was starting with energy work. It is a simple breathing technique/visualization that helps to clear out stubborn or excessive energy.

When you breath in, imagine yourself expanding to emcopass all of the energy or emotion. When you breath out imagine your self contracting to a single point, compressing the energy withing yourself as you do so. When you reach the end of the exhalation, push with your solar plexus and send the point down your grounding cord. I may take several breaths so keep going with it until you feel like you've regained your equilibrium.

The most important thing to remember is that you are a being of energy. This is your 'natural' element and you should never fear it. Hopefully this will be helpful.

With Love,
athribiristan
Old 14-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Master
Reiterating this suggestion:

When you breath in, imagine yourself expanding to emcopass all of the energy or emotion. When you breath out imagine your self contracting to a single point, compressing the energy withing yourself as you do so. When you reach the end of the exhalation, push with your solar plexus and send the point down your grounding cord. I may take several breaths so keep going with it until you feel like you've regained your equilibrium.

The most important thing to remember is that you are a being of energy. This is your 'natural' element and you should never fear it.

Xan

Old 16-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Guthee

I am starting to think mine is waking up, but it doesn't hurt or bother me thankfully.
  • Just cold and hot randomly (sometimes at the same time),
  • super tingly & twitchy
  • been very sensitive to the earths vibration these past few days,
  • everyones energy is..LOUD! so loud...I swear I can feel everyone! Most peoples energy is so cluttered too...
  • head and spine kinda sore....
  • when my eyes close it gets more intense but doesn't bother me, although I did have problems sleeping the other night, kept seeing flashing lights and hearing loud banging/pops from outside, that was all odd last night...I don't know what was up!
  • really thirsty again too, last time that happened to this degree was when I was healed by a shaman
  • I feel like I am being watched and followed too, by nothing bad
  • so much energy, been cleaning, organization-y, I want to do a yard sale and declutter but its snowy and winter so no one will buy my **** lol
  • ears super buzzy again too
  • seeing lights everywhere
life is fun, isn't it?
I can feel the heartbeat of the earth, warm and alive!
I can feel the vastness of space as well, its nice... :)
I don't know how to describe the space, it blows my mind