Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 09-01-2015, 01:14 AM
Pathfinder
I've been meaning to get one of those. As far as the second photo I used no flash in any of the pictures. I believe it's just a reflection from the light. Nothing down their is plugged in down their but the room is next to a washer & and water heater if that would do anything.

Tristran, hope you made it back in one peice. Any Luck?
Old 09-01-2015, 08:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Crystal
Tristran, hope you made it back in one piece. Any Luck?
So far no luck getting in.

i currently focus on the wall with the red admiral butterflies because they have strong spiritual links to negative entities called rapha's (singular) or Rephaim (plural).

Everytime i focus on that wall, i end up dreaming my way into a dream version of the online game (MMORPG) 'Aion'.

Rapha's are often seen as shades and i know from an OOBE that i have a shade in my host body. So seeing a shade/banshee in your basement wouldn't surprise me. If an argument breaks out between the shade and i, don't be shocked. Some of them are stubborn when getting advice on the best way to save their sorry backsides from the prison Tartarus.

Well i will keep on trying.

I am surprised that no one here from SF who does Astral Travel seems willing to journey down into your basement.

Maybe this proves that dreams are safe and astral travel is dangerous as was mentioned once from my angel contact. He said 'imagine living in a bad neighbourhood, leaving your house lights on, leaving the house door open and going to sleep. Either something bad will enter your life and cause chaos or nothing will happen'.

Dreams are where the spirit is still within your host body. Astral travel is where the host body is vacant and like the house door is fully open, any negative entity can occupy the host body and take control whilst the original owner is floating away somewhere else.
Old 09-01-2015, 04:44 PM
Suspended
High voltage wireing for the washer and drier in the walls, going to the outlets. Best to do an EMF sweep of the whole area, when you get a meter. Over head lights also emit much EMF.
Old 12-01-2015, 11:06 PM
Pathfinder
Than you for the explanation! Been meaning to rip that wallpaper off for sometime. You talking about it just sends chills down my spine. That's what they feed on, fear no doubt. Still, cannot rule out the high emf's. We put up the wall paper awhile back when it used to be a playroom. You feel likes something's wants you out of their whenever you walk in. Then the feeling goes away and comes back again every 15-20 minutes. Really weird stuff and I don't feel this in any other part of the house.
Old 13-01-2015, 06:46 PM
Suspended
Spirits and chiidii can feed on high EMF to manifest them selves. Thus EMF can lead to increased paranormal activity.
Old 14-01-2015, 08:30 PM
Master
Burning frankincense is good too. It's known to actually raise the vibration of the space so the negative energies are forced to leave. My gf who practices hoodoo told me about it. Camphor is smudging tool you can use. It's highly effective, but gives off a potent smell. But it's in the basement, so I guess it doesn't matter, right?
Old 14-01-2015, 08:40 PM
Super Moderator
My initial feeling on the explanation you gave up front was that it could simply be the need for an energy change. The pictures confirmed it for me. You've probably heard of feng shui, the art of setting a room (for example) up so that energy can travel through effortlessly, rather than get trapped and become stagnant. Think of it like water in a river. The water that gets trapped in a pool on the bank for example becomes undrinkable. Energy also acts like this. So, having stagnant energy can make a room or house etc. feel very off. It can make a corner or back room feel like it's trying to suck you in, or at least very creepy. The best way to create positive energy is obviously with light, but movement is also very important. Mirrors are a good way to do this. The room opens up dramatically when mirrors are present, and the movement of your reflection helps to push the energy back when it would normally sit there. Also, light candles in the room when you are present. I suggest lavendar, both for the smell and it's spiritual cleansing effects. Make sure you do not put furniture or clutter in pathways. Keep things open so they flow. An aquarium is a good idea...to bring 'life' in. Track lighting is an instant plus, and quickly raises the quality of any room. Stay away from commercial white type lights, and use warm/soft yellows for warmth. Lastly, try some bold colors. The more you have contrast, the better. Bold accents like dark reds or dark yellows that aren't over used are good balanced with some neutral paints. The window coverings are a good place for this. I could go on forever, but check out some before and after photos when googling feng shui for some ideas. I've had a basement before, so I know how this can be.
Old 15-01-2015, 03:06 PM
Master
Negative energy loves clutter. Clean that place and get rid of all that clutter. Then wash the floors with camphor Buy some black tourmaline to absorb any negative energies and to protect the space.
Old 26-01-2015, 01:27 AM
Knower

I was going through your photos and was thinking that your basement was fixed up really nice. Then I got to the second set of photos and the first one, of the closet area, gave me goose bumps.

The impressions I was getting was that there is an entity there, very old, no longer human but once was. Working with the dark forces. He has shown himself to others either through glimpses or through dreams. Glimpses that can easily be dismissed as a trick of the light or something similar. And he usually comes and goes through the area near the closet.

I drew a quick picture of the energies I was picking up on.

Please let me know if the impressions I received or the picture I drew mean anything to you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Basement Entity.jpg (40.1 KB, 16 views)
Old 26-01-2015, 01:41 AM
Knower

OOPs

Don't know how that turned out to be a thumbnail.

Sorry