Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 31-12-2014, 06:13 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I just read through this all, very fascinating. On the subject of elementals I've been told I have fairy guides. Does that mean I was once an air elemental? I also related to the fire elemental. Are there entities that are a mix of more than one elemental? These would be devas, right? And the deva is what I possibly saw under the tree in our garden...

Also, what about dryads? Such as the tree dryads.. are they basically elementals?

all this stuff you read is the writing of people of old, their way of explaining what they understood. you did see a white light by that tree and the people of old have written about that.
i think it is great when we experience something and then find out by the writings of our elders explanations, like you just may have concerning the white light at the base of the tree. as you read in there, my dad and i saw them too...when i came across the information in my research (what you read of), i took it as confirmation. i can't tell ya what to believe for an answer, i can just point a possible way. either way, it is experiences like this that make life feel so much more alive.
Old 31-12-2014, 06:42 PM
KevinO

Perhaps trees operate at a slower pace than we do, so their communications require patience to understand. They might "say" something that takes a month to emerge from consciousness in a form that we can see. Their spirit, IMO, is reflected in the nymphs who enjoy their company. They are playful, but serene and appreciative. At least that's how I see it.
Old 01-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Biological = Soul imho Inter-change-able

Biologicals/souls do not have souls, they are souls.

The word biological and soul are like synonyms i.e. they are inter-changeable. imho

At best we may say that, soul = gravity{ essence }. imho

God{ ess } and synertically the biological/soul is emergent phenomena or even exists eternally. I dunno.

God = male/patriarchal( yX}

Ess = female/matriarchal{ Xx }

God = 3D, XYZ dimensions ergo 2D symbolization as Y

Ess = xyz, 3D connection/embracement/containment of Y and represented by 2D triangle /\

Together the can represent the minimal stable structure of "U"niverse, the tri-rectangular/tri-right-angle, tetrahedron.

The medio octahedron has 8 of these. The octahedron is medio, because, it is in the middle between the only three regular/symmetrical polyhedra of "U"niverse;

tetra{4}hedron,---minimal/smallest

octa{8}hedron---medium/medio

icosa{20}hedron---maximum/largest

My wife and I saw bright, bubble-like or star-like burst of white light when the old tv cable from tree to house burst in half when lighting hit it, or traveled along it till found weak spot. I dunno exactly.

We were only about 10 feet away when it happen and were totally mind blown at what we saw and how close it was to it. We immediately moved back further from the screen door we standing partially through.

Barbra Marx Hubbard recalls that Buky Fuller told her he saw some strange bright light phenomena, but he apparrently made no big deal of it in his recounting of it to her.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 01-01-2015, 06:25 PM
Master
a soul is ego self-concept
"You are the result of your thoughts" ~ Buddha
Old 02-01-2015, 07:33 AM
Master
All living things are energies, spirits. Spirits are always changing form and have different journeys and destinations. There is no concrete- "Everyone develops THIS WAY!" or "You go here, then you go here".

We all know the destination but until you take the road you don't know what rocks, rivers, cliffs, or short cuts you will come across.

I may have only had and will only have human incarnations, but by best friend could have been a dog or a squirrel, and maybe one day he will go back to being a dog or something. Or perhaps the tree in my backyard will only continue to incarnate as a tree or any plant and continue along that path.

Evolution is different for everybody
Old 02-01-2015, 03:57 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Ego = Soul?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
a soul is ego self-concept
"You are the result of your thoughts" ~ Buddha

Ha I like that concept Uma. Never heard of it before so is refreshing also if only for its novelty

r6

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 07-01-2015, 07:55 PM
Knower
All I know is my soul soars to the treetops when I walk among them!
Old 15-02-2015, 06:03 PM
Guide
Only humans have immortal souls. Animals and plants have God-given life within them that animates them but they don't have souls.
Old 15-02-2015, 06:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Why Would You Believe Those Comments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspirit
Only humans have immortal souls. Animals and plants have God-given life within them that animates them but they don't have souls.

Why would you believe those comments? I'm curious.

r6

Old 15-02-2015, 07:06 PM
Guide
I'm speaking about my religious beliefs. God gave humans immortal souls, not animals and plants. They have god-given life within them and are connected to God that way, but not immortality which can only be achieved through faith.